The Official Call of Duty: World at War Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-16-2008, 08:17 AM         #101
yungb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
COD 4 > This game. Easy.

e G o Maniac said:
never heard that in COD4

and this game isnt as good as i was hoping it to be. kinda whack, to be honest
You never heard it? I remember the first time I heard it, I was like WTF was that.
 9 years ago '04        #102
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
does it take anyone else forever to join an online game??
 9 years ago '04        #103
Hofields 
space
space
$274 | Props total: 10 10
hit me up for party matches Gt= Hfields
 9 years ago '05        #104
Threatz2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$125 | Props total: 35 35
 Majestic_GMMB said:
I'm not feeling this game...I think Imma go back to Call Of Duty 4...wayyyyy better than this I don't even like solo mode...I am just use to the red dot and scope now that I can't get down with the WW2 no more
co-sign homie i went back to COD4 them wooden guns is straight a.ss, those bouncing bettys are unavoidable without a reveal perk it doesn't feel like and all out war or have the same chaos feel as Modern warfare.
 9 years ago '04        #105
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
I like this sh*t, i got used to the guns that STG-44 is serious, it just took a little time getting used to the old guns, anybody wanna play Nazi zombie mode hit me up JayStizzle79
 9 years ago '04        #106
xxxsurrealxxx 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
just played nazi zombies today! that's that sh*t!
 9 years ago '07        #107
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 ill800 said:
gtfoh. modern warfare sh*ts on cod waw. you wanna talk about skill less? lets talk about entire teams of noobs with juggernaut and second chance. how many times do you have to shoot them? why can they be revived? is this game really gears of war 3or something? i didnt think last stand could get any cheesier until i played this game.
Maybe COD 4 sh*ts on the new one, but they both go the same exact perks you're bi*ching about. That is why I said, COD 2>>>>any other COD game. fu*k perks, fu*k automatics, fu*k juggernaut, fu*k whatever else you said and fu*k you. If you wanna play a game that requires REAL skill, play COD2, if not I suggest you kindly stfu.

As for the other puto that replied to me, fu*k you. You aint got sh*t on me, you like COD 4 which explains much about you already.

COD 2>>>>
 11-21-2008, 11:42 PM         #108
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got it tonight on PS3. Peep my stats. I had the COD5 beta so I kind of know how the game works already.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #109
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
 kegar89 said:
Got it tonight on PS3. Peep my stats. I had the COD5 beta so I kind of know how the game works already.

[pic - click to view]

kegar somebody else playing on your 360 gamertag??
 9 years ago '06        #110
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 1255 1255
still thinking if i should get, beta was ok-ish
 9 years ago '04        #111
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
if you cant decide to get it then I suggest renting it then if you like buy it...
 11-23-2008, 09:56 PM         #112
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaybizzle said:
kegar somebody else playing on your 360 gamertag??
My account is on a friends Xbox since I don't have one anymore. He shouldn't be on it though.
 11-28-2008, 10:18 PM         #113
Sharpshoota  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mannn fu*k the haters...every single player I've seen bi*ching about WaW hate it because they suck at it... There are a few glaring problems, but nothing that can't/won't be patched soon. Only problems I see with it are the spawns (CoD4 spawns were crap before they got patched too), the party connection system (they already said they're working on a patch for this), and the lag (same with 4... they need to region lock it so we can't connect to any other continents).

Either way, this game's dope, went back to CoD4 and although still dope, it lacked the detail of 5... Plus, the maps are better, guns are good once you get used to them, and it has better game modes.
 11-28-2008, 10:30 PM         #114
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the maps definitely arent better. not even close. they couldve been much more creative. pipeline > any map on cod waw
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy