The Official Call of Duty: World at War Thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-13-2008, 09:39 PM         #81
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ohdosraders1 said:
yah i was thinking the same thing i died and wasnt sure how so i watched the k!ll cam and dude most have had a 12 foot knife
Did they have a bayonet attachment? That adds to the melee range.
 9 years ago '04        #82
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
 ohdosraders1 said:
yah i was thinking the same thing i died and wasnt sure how so i watched the k!ll cam and dude most have had a 12 foot knife
you sure he didnt have a bayonet on the end of his gun?
 11-13-2008, 09:52 PM         #83
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah i dont think ive gotten k!lled by someone with a bayonet
 11-14-2008, 04:13 AM         #84
Sharpshoota  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it's dope so far, the maps are pretty damn ill (crazy details in Downfall and Outskirts). My only complaint would be the spawn points in HQ, they are GARBAGE!!

Been playing Capture the Flag though, it's fun as hell, and I beast on it too.

The leaderboards are fu*ked up too, they literally have given me about 30 bogus losses, I don't know wtf's going on...

Anyhow, hit me up if you're on a PS3, PSN is S_H_A_R_P_

Kdr is 2.22 so far...
 11-14-2008, 07:50 AM         #85
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
this game is trash..........when you move it feels generic, same when you're shooting one of those sh*tty guns they give you. and the sound effects suck. the only thing good about this game is the maps. put these maps on cod4
wtf are you talking about?its the SAME DAMN ENGINE AS COD4. what dont you understand? they move and shoot the same. some of the guns are prety gangster. your just on some bullsh*t. i actually think the cod4 maps are much better. sh*t cod4 is the better game to me, but this is still tight.

and i lol @ k/d ratios. talking about that sh*t is really corny. i dont care that you run around in a group and camp out at various spots with snipers. im not impressed. just play the game and have fun. dudes are obsessed with their online stats, like it fu*king matters. youd probably flip[ out if your friend was playing on your gamertag.

and the spawning system is still broken, but what did you expect from a company that borrowed your engine?

Last edited by ill800; 11-14-2008 at 07:52 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #86
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,706 | Props total: 436 436
I never played COD4 before, by reading this is more of a great game online....what kind of matches are done online and hoes the single player mode??
 9 years ago '04        #87
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 Hood_Rich said:
I never played COD4 before, by reading this is more of a great game online....what kind of matches are done online and hoes the single player mode??
I never played COD 4 too and so far I really like both solo and online for this game, add Nazi Zombie to the mix you got yourself a great game...

Solo is good right now im playing thru it again on Veteran and dam sht is insane...
 9 years ago '04        #88
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 1335 1335
DStackzHF215

ima be online

this game wild
 9 years ago '04        #89
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
this game is seriously a.sscheeks.
I gave it a chance but it's garbage.. not even worth the risk of playing early and getting banned from XBL.
 9 years ago '04        #90
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,046 | Props total: 6103 6103
I copped the game and like it...I dont know why everyone is hating on it in here.
 9 years ago '07        #91
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
I actually think this game is waaaaayyyy better than Modern Warfare. Modern Warfare is a skill less noob fest who can be good because of all the rapid fire weapons.

But none of these games compare to the classic COD2. Now you need REAL skill to play that game
 11-15-2008, 06:15 PM         #92
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grave said:
I actually think this game is waaaaayyyy better than Modern Warfare. Modern Warfare is a skill less noob fest who can be good because of all the rapid fire weapons.

But none of these games compare to the classic COD2. Now you need REAL skill to play that game
gtfoh. modern warfare sh*ts on cod waw. you wanna talk about skill less? lets talk about entire teams of noobs with juggernaut and second chance. how many times do you have to shoot them? why can they be revived? is this game really gears of war 3or something? i didnt think last stand could get any cheesier until i played this game.
 9 years ago '05        #93
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
lmao @ this n*gga reppin "Bodymore, Murdaland "

YEA MY CITY GOT HIGH murder RATES DAWG

lol

fu*king internet thug
 11-15-2008, 06:45 PM         #94
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:

lol

fu*king internet thug
lol, who the fu*k are you clown? you dont know me. i dont run around e thuggin. dont concern yourself with my fu*king city bi*ch nig.

you must be one of those clowns who uses second chance and caught feelings.

Last edited by ill800; 11-15-2008 at 06:46 PM..
 11-15-2008, 06:54 PM         #95
Tha Termihator  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:

lol

fu*king internet thug
THIS POST WAS RANDOM AS fu*k AND FUNNY AS HELL
 9 years ago '04        #96
unkn0wn 
space
space
 ill800 said:
gtfoh. modern warfare sh*ts on cod waw. you wanna talk about skill less? lets talk about entire teams of noobs with juggernaut and second chance. how many times do you have to shoot them? why can they be revived? is this game really gears of war 3or something? i didnt think last stand could get any cheesier until i played this game.
you do know stopping power cancels out juggernaut, dont know why so many people are crying about juggernaut all the crying just prove that your not that good...

Last edited by unkn0wn; 11-15-2008 at 10:15 PM..
 11-16-2008, 12:40 AM         #97
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkn0wn said:
you do know stopping power cancels out juggernaut, dont know why so many people are crying about juggernaut all the crying just prove that your not that good...
so what happens if youre not using stopping power? YOURE A fu*kING f*g**t!
 9 years ago '04        #98
unkn0wn 
space
space
 ill800 said:
so what happens if youre not using stopping power? YOURE A fu*kING f*g**t!
then start using it and then maybe you can stop crying about juggernaut, if you chose not to use stopping power to make the f!ght equal against juggernaut user then dont blame the player blame yourself, they gave players create a class for a reason...

Last edited by unkn0wn; 11-16-2008 at 05:20 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #99
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
i could do without the damn dogs though....dudes gettin 10 k!lls on a damn dog....takin 4 bullets to take em out....steroid a.ss takin dogs
 9 years ago '05        #100
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
I'm not feeling this game...I think Imma go back to Call Of Duty 4...wayyyyy better than this I don't even like solo mode...I am just use to the red dot and scope now that I can't get down with the WW2 no more
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy