most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 190 190
billups is my dude but with rodney i knew he was about to get traded just hope a i can pass the ball a lil
 9 years ago '08        #42
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,739 | Props total: 12166 12166
fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k Lateral move for both teams
 9 years ago '04        #43
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
You guys gotta be kidding me! We make out like bandits on this trade! I'll tell you exactly why Detroit did this. 1. Chauncey is arrogant and c*cky. I think he sometimes throws games on purpose, and he no longer has any heart. 2. Allen Iverson has the most heart out of anybody in the league. This point can't even be argued. 3. What is this talk about him still being a ball hog? He's matured so much as a player, it's ridiculous. He's average at least 7 a.ssist per game in each of the last 5 season...hardly the numbers of ball hog. 4. We finally got a guy who can take over a game. Chauncey USED to hit big shots, but he doesn't even do that anymore now that he thinks he's the sh*t with his one title.

I've been sick of Chauncey's arrogant play for the past 2 seasons. If this trade doesn't humble him, you won't like him in Denver this time either. lol
 9 years ago '07        #44
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
Good deal for both teams, ai now has a better chance on detroit
 9 years ago '04        #45
smoky88 
space
space
space
$47 | Props total: 0 0
this is a good trade for both teams Detroit get salary cap relief because A.I is a free agent and Denver gets a all star point guard and a good power forward coming off the bench
 9 years ago '05        #46
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6952 6952
the east just got alot easier...
 9 years ago '04        #47
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Real talk man.. I don't know why cats acting like A.I.'s game can't help Detroit out tremendously...

Detroit doesn't have a dominant scorer, and now they get that, Allowing cats like Tay and Rip to just play their role...

Only question I think remains, is gonna be the team chemistry...
I don't even think chemistry will be a problem. Ivo's got heart and passion, and that is DESPERATELY needed on a team full of guys who have one championship and seem to be satisfied with that. His desire to win will hopeful infect all these other guys too. He's a lot more humble and complete of a player now that he's older. A knock against him is that he's getting "old," but he's only ...what...one year older than Chauncey? This trade made my day...sh*t, my year. Well...my son was born this year...but damn, this is close. lol
 9 years ago '05        #48
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
i guess when joe d said he was making moves doesnt mean they were going to be the right ones.
this and k-brown
 9 years ago '07        #49
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,194 | Props total: 15012 15012
good move for both teams
 11-03-2008, 11:11 AM         #50
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
the east just got alot easier...
Hell yea AI needs to come to Boston, or else this will be easy Detroit's D took an L.
 9 years ago '06        #51
TooEZ420 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
 DTownPistonsFan said:
You guys gotta be kidding me! We make out like bandits on this trade! I'll tell you exactly why Detroit did this. 1. Chauncey is arrogant and c*cky. I think he sometimes throws games on purpose, and he no longer has any heart. 2. Allen Iverson has the most heart out of anybody in the league. This point can't even be argued. 3. What is this talk about him still being a ball hog? He's matured so much as a player, it's ridiculous. He's average at least 7 a.ssist per game in each of the last 5 season...hardly the numbers of ball hog. 4. We finally got a guy who can take over a game. Chauncey USED to hit big shots, but he doesn't even do that anymore now that he thinks he's the sh*t with his one title.

I've been sick of Chauncey's arrogant play for the past 2 seasons. If this trade doesn't humble him, you won't like him in Denver this time either. lol
^^ Very well put. This is a great day hes one of my all time favorites.
 9 years ago '08        #52
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 DTownPistonsFan said:

My man I hear u on that Chaunce got arrogant the last couple of years but the fact remains Chaunce was a true point guard that could run a team and hit big shots(not as much lately) but he shoots better than AI(I didnt say he was better) Iverson is clearly a player like no other (heart, talent, will to win), but he makes bad decisions on the court and takes really bad shots, we don't need that we need somebody who understands the TEAM FIRST. I fuks wit Joe D and if he thinks this a good trade ill ride fore him. God help us tho. This is similar to the celtics trade in that we going for it all this year, I dont expect this to be the last trade Joe makes but it makes sense in that Sheed and AI contract is up this year and well Cleveland fans aint gon like this but we just entered into that convo for Bron.
 11-03-2008, 11:13 AM         #53
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTownPistonsFan said:

this man knows whats hes talkin about. billups attitude is awful and ai wants to win. the only thing im worried about is Detroit is ghetto as fu*k and so is ai
 9 years ago '04        #54
jesse5 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 4 4
oh sh*t where's Big Dee? He's gonna be suicidal

That dude hate's AI more than life itself! :laughing9:
 9 years ago '08        #55
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 MATIX said:
i guess when joe d said he was making moves doesnt mean they were going to be the right ones.
this and k-brown
We could start stuckey, afflalo, walt Hermann, maxiel, and **cough Kwame and still whupp yall a.ss fam.
 9 years ago '05        #56
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
great deal for the nuggets horrible for hte pistons...Rips gonna be comin off screens for no reason now just to see Ivo doing cross overs and then handing him the ball with 2 seconds on the shot clock.
 9 years ago '04        #57
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
My man I hear u on that Chaunce got arrogant the last couple of years but the fact remains Chaunce was a true point guard that could run a team and hit big shots(not as much lately) but he shoots better than AI(I didnt say he was better) Iverson is clearly a player like no other (heart, talent, will to win), but he makes bad decisions on the court and takes really bad shots, we don't need that we need somebody who understands the TEAM FIRST. I fuks wit Joe D and if he thinks this a good trade ill ride fore him. God help us tho. This is similar to the celtics trade in that we going for it all this year, I dont expect this to be the last trade Joe makes but it makes sense in that Sheed and AI contract is up this year and well Cleveland fans aint gon like this but we just entered into that convo for Bron.
I KINDA feel you, but Chauncey was the KING of taking bad shots. lol I've never seen so many forced bad shots in my life than with this guy....especially after we won the title. Then he'll do that thing where he makes it look like he got fouled when he didn't. It's like "just shoot the sh*t and quit tryin to draw fouls" cuz then he just looks like an a**hole when he pretends he got fouled and he didn't.

I think Iverson understands that it's team first here. And if he doesn't, he'll learn fast....especially if he wants to win. I'm interested about your point in us being a factor in the LeBron talks though. I'll have to look at the numbers, but I don't know about that.
 9 years ago '05        #58
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
 Mike Nitty said:
We could start stuckey, afflalo, walt Hermann, maxiel, and **cough Kwame and still whupp yall a.ss fam.
i was talking about this offseason.
he said he was going to do big things this offseason then comes wut i said.

herm sucks, afflalos sucks, and maxiel is average at best. so lets not brag too much.
 9 years ago '06        #59
jj01 
space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4632 4632
 DTownPistonsFan said:

pistons dont play the same style as the nuggets do tho, the nuggets run most of the game and push tempo thats where most of his a.ssists came from......in transition. the half court game suits billups better, im a.ssuming he will be the pg and stuckey will still be off the bench. chauncey knew how to run the offense and get ppl the ball where they wanted it, ivo likes to dribble for 20 seconds and hit someone or take a low percentage shot. i understand about supporting your team regardless, but not sure if you're thinking clearly about this move.

also, not saying chauncey was some all-world defender but he wont gamble every time down like ivo does and leave his defense at a disadvantage.
 9 years ago '04        #60
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 Afnorth123 said:
great deal for the nuggets horrible for hte pistons...Rips gonna be comin off screens for no reason now just to see Ivo doing cross overs and then handing him the ball with 2 seconds on the shot clock.
Spoken truly like someone who isn't familiar with either team at all. What year are you stuck in? 2000? If A.I. don't know how to pass the ball, who is he getting those 7-8 a.ssists per game to? He can't get an a.ssist passing to himself. Chauncey averaged 6.8 apg last season. Iverson 7.1 apg. k!ll yourself.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago