Breaking News Iverson and Billups Trade

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #201
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
This trade is pretty weird.. not sure what I think of it, it's probably a good trade for both teams. AI went from being on one team his whole career to now bouncing around and probably won't resign with the Pistons after his contract is up. Weird that a trade like this went down so early in the season too... I guess Joe Dumars really did give up on his team.
 9 years ago '05        #202
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,987 | Props total: 1312 1312
Both teams benefit from this trade imo.
 9 years ago '06        #203
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Andre3000 said:
Toronto>Celtics truthfully only thing possibly stopping them if there not is a defensive swing man.
Chill out
 9 years ago '05        #204
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,987 | Props total: 1312 1312
 BlackandGifted said:
^^^^
hell no

Jermaine O'neal is a.sscheeks
If you watch any raptors games this year, youd know that JO has been a fu*kin BEAST on the defensive end so far (JUST WHAT THE RAPTORS NEEDED). Sure his offensive game isnt there yet, but on D hes been fu*kin dudes up ya dig
 11-03-2008, 02:42 PM         #205
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
cmon stacks u better than that, JO is fragile
Hes not even the 2nd best player on that team as it stands. He doesn't have to play the same role he did in Indiana. He wont miss more than 17 games this season I can bet that. All he has to do is play defense. and take advantage of his mismatches which hes done so far. Yall are wildin like O'Neal is bad. Hes like Pau to me. Soft as sh*t at times but put him on a team as a piece and not a leader and he instantly makes you better.
 9 years ago '06        #206
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Dumars made a GREAT move here.

This Detroit team hasnt been getting it done, theyre going to be good in the Reg. Season, make the playoffs, get deep but not win... He now has Iverson on a 1 year deal so if this works then cool, re-up the AI contract & keep it moving trying to win... if not? Let Iverson walk & wait for the Bosh/Lebron/Wade/Melo etc. class

You can ever make a push after this year for someone like Boozer whos a FA

Iverson is HUNGRY as fu*k... this Detroit team plays w/ passion & nobody plays w/ more then Iverson.... he wants to win a ring, hes more mature at this point & I think he'll give an effort on both sides of the floor

Last edited by eLLz; 11-03-2008 at 02:46 PM..
 11-03-2008, 02:43 PM         #207
eyerocket05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall gotta understand the pistons being missing an explosive type guard.....somebody that can get to the rim and get foul calls........and can pull up whenever.......A.I. is not a selfish player he can pass the ball with the best of them check the stats........this puts the pistons in a good situation because now he will suck in the defense and leave alotta shooters open......this is a great pick up ......and now u more versitile in the back court rip and A.I. are very effective mid range shooters and if u up stuckey on the floor u can make A.I. the main shooter/scorer
 11-03-2008, 02:54 PM         #208
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eyerocket05 said:
yall gotta understand the pistons being missing an explosive type guard.....somebody that can get to the rim and get foul calls........and can pull up whenever.......A.I. is not a selfish player he can pass the ball with the best of them check the stats........this puts the pistons in a good situation because now he will suck in the defense and leave alotta shooters open......this is a great pick up ......and now u more versitile in the back court rip and A.I. are very effective mid range shooters and if u up stuckey on the floor u can make A.I. the main shooter/scorer
i thought richard hamiliton (for the pull up jumpers)and stuckey (for the explosive O) was supposed to be doin all this sh*t already??
 9 years ago '07        #209
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
Denver is gonna have the better part of the trade now...but Detroit will be in future with that cap room. Dumars is a genuis, he's gonna have the Pistons at least contending for a finals appearance for many, many years.
 9 years ago '07        #210
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
DetroitBadBoys.com has some info that says the deal may have hit a snag because Antonio McDyess is “not happy at all” about the deal. We’re not really sure what, if anything, ‘Dyess can do to stop the deal, but word is that the Nuggets might buy him out. That would conceivably allow Antonio to re-sign with the Pistons after 30 days.
 9 years ago '05        #211
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
As a Cavs fan, I'm happy with this trade.
 9 years ago '06        #212
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1096 1096
I wouldn't be, LJ said he had the Pistons figured out, now he's fu*ked
 11-03-2008, 03:22 PM         #213
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will as well.
 11-03-2008, 03:23 PM         #214
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its official

9 years ago '06        #215
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
Denver finally got a decent Defensive player.
 9 years ago '05        #216
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 Big Dee said:
its official

how dare you disrespect rodney like that?

9 years ago '05        #217
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 Big Dee said:
its official

and pistons.com did a terrible photoshop job
 11-03-2008, 03:28 PM         #218
JaeWil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think its a good trade for both teams...i still think detroit will be better....i dont think billups will be as good now tho...i always felt he was just on the right team/system....he never really did sh*t before he got to detroit

Last edited by JaeWil; 11-03-2008 at 03:29 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #219
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
@ people actually thinking this hurts us .. We upgraded , AI , is gonna come in and we wont miss a beat .. It wasnt like we traded for Tyron Lue. We traded for a TOP player in the league who is much better than Billups. Chauncey had peaked and it was time for a mix-up .. He was the expendable one, and he wanted to leave . Last year all that talk about how he would love to play for his hometown team and shyt , you could see it coming .. We have a legit inside/outside threat . And didnt AI play in Larry Brown's system ? And dont we have a new coach ? So , he's basically only a couple weeks behind these guys .. :applause: ...
 9 years ago '07        #220
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 Rubix said:
damn wtf?

can somebody explain to me how stuck is gonna break out now? is rips minutes gonna get cut or what? or is he gonna see some time at the 3? sh*t, im wondering if this is gonna hamper his development.
yea i was wondering how some of these guys figured that, too. isn't iverson generally close to the top of the league in mpg? replacing billups with him should cut into stuckey's minutes if anything. i vote they just bench/waive iverson and start stucknasty:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy