NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2008, 01:48 PM         #181
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
mmm cuz hes a top 10 player in the league
5 years ago he was. Hes 33 now and would be better off playing 30-35 minutes off the bench as the sixth man. Especially since hes a 6 foot shooting guard

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 11-03-2008 at 01:50 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #182
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
 9 years ago '08        #183
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 JaeHood313 said:
Trading Billups will break this teams chemistry period. My day is totally ruined seriously.
My man I feel you but after much debate with my boys (the brain trust) they have managed to convince me why this is a great trade for us. O and im not talking just cuz we get to rent IVO for a year. Pulled this off of Truehoop.com no need to post a link jist of the article can be summed up in 2 paragraphs.

"Down, the road the Pistons becomes the driving force of big-time free agency as soon as Iverson's contract comes off the books next summer. The Pistons will combine a winning environment, one of the most respected general managers in the game, and -- depending on salary cap levels that are yet to be set, and extensions that may yet be given to existing Pistons -- likely enough cap space to sign two free agent players to max contracts over the next summers of 2009 and 2010.

Feast your eyes on this list of players who will be available. 2010 free agents include LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Amare Stoudemire, Ray Allen, Tyson Chandler, Manu Ginobili, Richard Jefferson, Joe Johnson, Tracy McGrady, Yao Ming, Steve Nash, Dirk Nowitzki and Michael Redd."

DTownPistonFan I hope this clears up y I said we have just now entered into the Lebron Sweepstakes. And I said that b4 i even read this article for the record.
 9 years ago '05        #184
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 Tempus # 1 said:
5 years ago he was. Hes 33 now and would be better off playing 30-35 minutes off the bench as the sixth man
 9 years ago '04        #185
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
 Tempus # 1 said:
5 years ago he was. Hes 33 now and would be better off playing 30-35 minutes off the bench as the sixth man. Especially since hes a 6 foot shooting guard
If he plays 35 mins I suppose it could work.. I just can't imagine Iverson starting the game on the bench
 9 years ago '05        #186
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 Mike Nitty said:
My man I feel you but after much debate with my boys (the brain trust) they have managed to convince me why this is a great trade for us. O and im not talking just cuz we get to rent IVO for a year. Pulled this off of Truehoop.com no need to post a link jist of the article can be summed up in 2 paragraphs.

"Down, the road the Pistons becomes the driving force of big-time free agency as soon as Iverson's contract comes off the books next summer. The Pistons will combine a winning environment, one of the most respected general managers in the game, and -- depending on salary cap levels that are yet to be set, and extensions that may yet be given to existing Pistons -- likely enough cap space to sign two free agent players to max contracts over the next summers of 2009 and 2010.

Feast your eyes on this list of players who will be available. 2010 free agents include LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Amare Stoudemire, Ray Allen, Tyson Chandler, Manu Ginobili, Richard Jefferson, Joe Johnson, Tracy McGrady, Yao Ming, Steve Nash, Dirk Nowitzki and Michael Redd."

DTownPistonFan I hope this clears up y I said we have just now entered into the Lebron Sweepstakes. And I said that b4 i even read this article for the record.
Thats a damn good point.

:agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #187
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
last year of AIs contract and hes a better player than billups ever could dream of being i say good trade for the pistons.
 9 years ago '04        #188
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 JaeHood313 said:
Trading Billups will break this teams chemistry period. My day is totally ruined seriously.
Man...this ain't 2004....ah nevermind. I ain't even gonna try no more.
 9 years ago '04        #189
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 JaeHood313 said:
Dude if we dont get to the finals/or win this......the trade is a fu*ked up move. Pistons just traded their swagger away........IMO
Their swagger was the problem.
 9 years ago '06        #190
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
hopefully this means nor billups or iverson will be playing 2morro against raps.. or is iverson gonna be suited up tomorrow? Can't be...
 9 years ago '04        #191
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 132 132
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Man...this ain't 2004....ah nevermind. I ain't even gonna try no more.
yea im just gonna really miss Billups walking the rock up the floor for us with that swag he had. Damn sh*t really about to change around here I just hope for the better. But if we dont stay top dawgs in the east after this I wont be surprised.
 9 years ago '04        #192
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
and at this guy. 33 ain't old. Chauncey is 32.

I'm still shocked at the idea that people are actually upset that we traded a guy who doesn't even play hard anymore, probably was throwin games, is arrogant as fu*k, and will never make the hall of fame for a guy who is a first ballot hall of famer, is tied for 5th ALL-TIME in highest career scoring average, and has never averaged less than 22 a game in his entire career.
 9 years ago '04        #193
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 unotready said:
hopefully this means nor billups or iverson will be playing 2morro against raps.. or is iverson gonna be suited up tomorrow? Can't be...
Well if the trade goes through and is official today, then they'll probably play in the next games. I don't know Denver's schedule, but I don't think they play today. The Pistons do. So Chauncey and Dice won't suit up for us, obviously. I'd expect Iverson in uniform on Wed against Toronto.
 9 years ago '04        #194
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 132 132
gotta blow mad diesel to deal with this dude for real.....its that sick

ill be on this thread all fu*king day.....
 11-03-2008, 02:21 PM         #195
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
our outside shooting is pathetic now
It's Herrmann/Affalo time.
 9 years ago '06        #196
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
Iverson's still got it, fukc the haters. Detroit is a legitimate contender again now. All they needed was a go-to-guy type of scorer and that's just what they got.
 9 years ago '06        #197
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
So does this mean the Nuggets are still going after Starbury's bum a.ss
 11-03-2008, 02:23 PM         #198
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Toronto>Celtics truthfully only thing possibly stopping them if there not is a defensive swing man.
 9 years ago '06        #199
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
^^^^
hell no

Jermaine O'neal is a.sscheeks
 9 years ago '06        #200
jj01 
space
space
$44,985 | Props total: 4703 4703
 Andre3000 said:
Toronto>Celtics truthfully only thing possibly stopping them if there not is a defensive swing man.

cmon stacks u better than that, JO is fragile
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy