NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #161
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
this phones trash
 9 years ago '04        #162
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 TreZ said:
this phones trash

since it has been updated....The phone has been great. Non-scratch screen. Accelerometer is already proven quicker than the iphone. Even typing gets alot better especially on suretype after the OS learns all the words you use.

Reviewers who rewrote their reviews after the update claim the phone is now closer to living up to the hype.

I guess people forgot how crappy the iphone, HTC touch, blackberry bold review were. A few updates later they are all the smartphone to get. I bet you never even try a Storm that isnt running 20 apps at the same time(if you notice the store demo's usually have almost all the apps open because majority doesnt know how to close the apps).

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 12-17-2008 at 12:39 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #163
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I was just checking my phone, and it said it won't work for Boston fans

9 years ago '06        #164
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Yo, where did you play with this new model?

I wanna know how I can get one before my 30 day grace period is up...
I played w/ it at the local verizon store. Can't speak 4 where u live though. Just asked one of the reps if they have the updated model for display. Even though most of them are stupid and don't even know there is an updated model.
 9 years ago '04        #165
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 DJ Endo said:
I played w/ it at the local verizon store. Can't speak 4 where u live though. Just asked one of the reps if they have the updated model for display. Even though most of them are stupid and don't even know there is an updated model.
That's FACT.. I called yesterday (VZW and the BB Store) and they had NO clue about another model, said it doesn't exist

I should just return it and get another one, and hope it's the new model, bout the best I can do...
 9 years ago '07        #166
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
I'm copping, but I just want to know how the service is since this sh*t has no wifi
 12-18-2008, 10:10 PM         #167
fivetwenty5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
Yea I figured that but is it any good?? Is it all based off text messages n sh*t like a regular cell phone or is it an app that you put on your phone n sh*t... hows it work? Do you get all the features?
you won't find another phone that has better aim than a sidekick, when you're signed onto aim with the blackberry....it says you're using a mobile device and still sends IM's like a text message. sidekicks have the best aim hands down, but that's about all they're good for.

would cop but i desperately need wi-fi for inside my house.
no cell phone gets any reception in here, it sucks.
i guess i'll stick to my curve for now.

Last edited by fivetwenty5; 12-18-2008 at 10:13 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #168
DUKINS|M 
space
space
$7,305 | Props total: 37 37
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. This phone is crazy. Man I love this phone. Just picked mine up today. Most of the bugs that was slowing the bb down is OFFICIALLY GONE. I am no means a stan of the storm or verizon, matter of fact I just switched from AT&T. I have to say hands down this Storm k!lls my I-phone. The only quirk of course is wi-fi, but I didnt use much with AT&T anyway. And the fact that you can scroll fast as hell on the I-phone but no so much on the Storm.

BB Storm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything Else
 9 years ago '04        #169
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 Mtaylo24 said:
Im scared to get it because as soon as I do something better is gonna come out. Everybody was on the voyagers d*ck and 2 month later the storm comes out...I think im just gonna wait for my contract to end in 1 year 7 months lol

there is a big difference between the Dare and storm.

Storm is a smartphone that actually can compete with the best smart phone now. (update .83 just leaked lastnight and now almost everything is running smooth now). Dare and voyagers are basically touchscreen dumbphone. Hardware wise its a piece of sh*t. Blackberry storm, HTC touch, Iphone, G1, Blackberry bold are right now the top smart phone to get. You cant go wrong with either, and all comes to preference. And if anybody notice, every smart came out with sh*tty reviews and felt it was rush, then a few months later everybody updated the reviews after countless of updates and people act like it never happens.
 12-19-2008, 03:50 PM         #170
DwRecKeR77053  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:

Storm is a smartphone that actually can compete with the best smart phone now. (update .83 just leaked lastnight and now almost everything is running smooth now). Dare and voyagers are basically touchscreen dumbphone. Hardware wise its a piece of sh*t. Blackberry storm, HTC touch, Iphone, G1, Blackberry bold are right now the top smart phone to get. You cant go wrong with either, and all comes to preference. And if anybody notice, every smart came out with sh*tty reviews and felt it was rush, then a few months later everybody updated the reviews after countless of updates and people act like it never happens.

@ touchscreen dumbphone!
 9 years ago '08        #171
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 VictoryThagr8 said:

I've read nothing but good reviews about the dare. I think its a nice phone but it just limited because the app market is whats hot these days.
 9 years ago '04        #172
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
I've read nothing but good reviews about the dare. I think its a nice phone but it just limited because the app market is whats hot these days.

The reason the dare has great review because it did many things better the original Iphone(the iphone before 3g came out). THe problem is the Iphone OS and hardware was smartphone standard and that when the app store came out that the dumbasses who own the phone(people who just own the phone because its cool and doesnt even know what jailbreaking means) finally saw the power of the iphone.
 9 years ago '04        #173
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
i get a ne2 in janurary should i wait on the diamond on verizon or should i just go with the storm?? or is something better hittin in 09 to wait for??

i suggest wait for march and april to see how the storm's real app center will do and see if the HTC touch pro price will go down. But i know later next year that they will drop a storm 2 or a hybrid blackberry.
 9 years ago '04        #174
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 VictoryThagr8 said:

Yo, do you have the update .83? Where can I get it? It won't mess my phone up if I install even tho it's not available yet will it?
 12-26-2008, 07:26 PM         #175
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What is visual voice mail?
 12-26-2008, 10:46 PM         #176
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^i think its where you can see who left you a vmail and listen to which ones you want to.........instead of having to listen to all of them when you dial your voicemail with the slow talking lady.
 9 years ago '04        #177
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Yo, do you have the update .83? Where can I get it? It won't mess my phone up if I install even tho it's not available yet will it?

update .85 is about to leak now.

but you can find alot of these firmware leak in crackberry.com storm forum.
 12-30-2008, 12:13 PM         #178
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well after the storm hype goes down then something else will come out thats blows that away,it's just the way of the phone world.
 9 years ago '04        #179
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
u know for a fact or are you being sarcastic like sayin they gone drop something better in 09??

Rim always drop an upgrade to their current line of phones every year and Verizon is their top partner in the US.
 9 years ago '04        #180
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1350 1350
 juicemane said:
to yall that dont even know this dudes a front.
hes a white boy saying n*gga
and braggin bout sneakers n sh*t
this clowns opinion shudnt even be respectd
i jus put this clown a.ss white boy on ignore

free promotion. fu*k it.
cop up, and hop off.

OH. and juice, stomp through my hood when you get a chance
i got something for you to help fix those chest pains.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy