Th Official Blackberry Storm thread

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #141
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
How's the camera? Its 3.2 but I hear its a.ss. Will these updates help it out?
 12-05-2008, 10:00 PM         #142
DwRecKeR77053  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
when i talked to the rep at verizon she said the unlimited BB data plan is 44.99 now

anyone know if that true or not??

maybe they are charging more for that particular phone, but my unlimited data plan is $30 for my blackberry curve 8330

Last edited by DwRecKeR77053; 12-05-2008 at 10:06 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #143
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
I played around with the BB OS update and sh*t is hella improved. It's almost like a whole new phone. There is no lag when switching from landscape to portrait mode. Screen switches instantaneously from one page to the next. Apps load instantly. Web browser is much faster. Response is much better(actually neck & neck w/ the iphone @ this point). Camera loads faster and doesn't take forever to focus.

The click screen is tighter and doesn't move around anymore. Just presses down. There is less gap between the screen and the buttons on the phone now.

This is the way it should have been released from the beginning. It's on point now. But i'm still going to chill and wait for further improvements. fu*k IT.. might just wait for them to release a touchscreen on AT&T.
 9 years ago '06        #144
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 374 374
GL on your review.
 9 years ago '04        #145
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 DJ Endo said:
I played around with the BB OS update and sh*t is hella improved. It's almost like a whole new phone. There is no lag when switching from landscape to portrait mode. Screen switches instantaneously from one page to the next. Apps load instantly. Web browser is much faster. Response is much better(actually neck & neck w/ the iphone @ this point). Camera loads faster and doesn't take forever to focus.

The click screen is tighter and doesn't move around anymore. Just presses down. There is less gap between the screen and the buttons on the phone now.

This is the way it should have been released from the beginning. It's on point now. But i'm still going to chill and wait for further improvements. fu*k IT.. might just wait for them to release a touchscreen on AT&T.
the OS update made the click screen tighter and stopped it from moving around so much?

the fu*k
 9 years ago '06        #146
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 Grisly said:
the OS update made the click screen tighter and stopped it from moving around so much?

the fu*k
figured this bi*ch n*gga would come back and comment on my sh*t. Still butt hurt eh??

there was a HARDWARE revision to little man. Just forgot to mention.

"PRD-21009-002"

9 years ago '05        #147
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 442 442
 Grisly said:

the fu*k
I was going to say the same sh*t yesterday when I read his post but didn't bother wasting my time.
 9 years ago '06        #148
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Yo hopefully someone can answer this question for me cuz I'm considering buying a blackberry storm... can you use aim on that sh*t??? Is it anywhere near as good as sidekick??? I knwo sidekick is the best when it comes to aim and I already got one myself, but I was thinking about just upgrading my cell phoen and cancelling the sidekick.... if someone could let me know that would be appreciated :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #149
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
 beantown85 said:
Yo hopefully someone can answer this question for me cuz I'm considering buying a blackberry storm... can you use aim on that sh*t??? Is it anywhere near as good as sidekick??? I knwo sidekick is the best when it comes to aim and I already got one myself, but I was thinking about just upgrading my cell phoen and cancelling the sidekick.... if someone could let me know that would be appreciated :applause:
Yes you can use AIM on it
 9 years ago '04        #150
illthoughtzz 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ Endo said:
figured this bi*ch n*gga would come back and comment on my sh*t. Still butt hurt eh??

"PRD-21009-002"

ooo shytttt...i ordered my shyt last week last week, should be here no later than friday...hopefully i got the new one
 9 years ago '06        #151
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 adh56 said:
Yes you can use AIM on it
Yea I figured that but is it any good?? Is it all based off text messages n sh*t like a regular cell phone or is it an app that you put on your phone n sh*t... hows it work? Do you get all the features?
 9 years ago '04        #152
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,347 | Props total: 2786 2786
 beantown85 said:
Yea I figured that but is it any good?? Is it all based off text messages n sh*t like a regular cell phone or is it an app that you put on your phone n sh*t... hows it work? Do you get all the features?
it doesnt use text. It used data from your data plan. also u can have it run in the backround something the iphone cant even do.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 12-15-2008 at 12:11 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #153
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
it doesnt use text. It used data from your data plan. also u can have it run in the backround something the iphone cant even do.
damn I'm thinkin about coppin one... would mean that I gotta raise my monthly plan $$$ ... tough decision
 9 years ago '06        #154
♠βººβº° 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 0 0
I just switched over from the Tilt to the Storm and so far it's nice. AIM works very good on it with the data plan. Besides the lack of a wi-fi, this phone is perfect. I highly recommend this phone if you have the money...

I have the basic plan ($40), plus unlimited data ($30), and 250 texting ($5). I was with T-Mobile and I paid $40/month. Now I'm paying $75+/month, fu*k, hah - but its worth it.
 9 years ago '05        #155
rellish 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 1159 1159
 ♠βººβº° said:
I just switched over from the Tilt to the Storm and so far it's nice. AIM works very good on it with the data plan. Besides the lack of a wi-fi, this phone is perfect. I highly recommend this phone if you have the money...

I have the basic plan ($40), plus unlimited data ($30), and 250 texting ($5). I was with T-Mobile and I paid $40/month. Now I'm paying $75+/month, fu*k, hah - but its worth it.
good look, cause my bill is only 50 a month , but i know ima have to pay around 75 like u each month like u... when do u get the $50 rebate card?
 12-15-2008, 11:30 PM         #156
Go0nSqUaD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omg???? i want this
 9 years ago '06        #157
♠βººβº° 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 0 0
 rellish said:
good look, cause my bill is only 50 a month , but i know ima have to pay around 75 like u each month like u... when do u get the $50 rebate card?
If you go through BestBuy Mobile like I did, you don't have to deal with the $50 rebate at Verizon stores. Phone is $199; CA Tax, total: $216.49.

Man, I've been through a lot of good phones - the Storm is sick.
 9 years ago '04        #158
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 beantown85 said:
damn I'm thinkin about coppin one... would mean that I gotta raise my monthly plan $$$ ... tough decision
I was just checking my phone, and it said it won't work for Boston fans

9 years ago '04        #159
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,347 | Props total: 2786 2786
 Mtaylo24 said:
I own a voyager, got it right before they first started talkin bout the storm (i was pissed but thats another story). I really like this phone but I dont know if it would be worth shellin out 500 especially since they gave me my voyager for free. What makes this phone better than the voyager??? Is it the applications??? internet??? I need to know specifically so I can make the decision of whether I want to jump ship
what makes this phone better than the voyager.

The storm is a smart phone.

way faster processor.

By far better at email.

Better camera. Already has thousands of apps for free since it is backward compatible with many older blackberry apps.

better touch screen. Has more option for customization.

Far better screen resolution.

Its basically a PDA with a phone(like every smart phone). voyager is just basically a glorified dumb phone with a touch screen. Actually that is the biggest reason why it failed competing with the iphone. Because iphone was basically competing against Blackberry, HTC, and Palm at the time.
 9 years ago '04        #160
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 DJ Endo said:

"PRD-21009-002"

Yo, where did you play with this new model?

I wanna know how I can get one before my 30 day grace period is up...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy