Th Official Blackberry Storm thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #121
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
It's official the firmware update for the Storm is already out...

For those who get the update can y'all post in here saying how much better it is? I'm really considering buying but I just wanna hear how much the update helped.
it only speeds up the camera app as well as the shutter speed and the accelometer, slightly.
 9 years ago '06        #122
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
I have BB Storm, and no indication for the update has arrived yet.
 9 years ago '06        #123
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,047 | Props total: 9911 9911
 Grisly said:
ummm. hey you. yes you. get off my d*ck.

dude tried to play me like i was broke, thats the only reason i said ANYTHING.
im far from ya'll n*ggas. i dont get on here and brag about nothing.

and i have a Touch Pro, not a G1.

and i do have "sh*t". i'm 18 workin for sprint dogg. my commission checks prolly sh*t on what you get paid in salary. get off my d*ck.

YOU'RE the lame.

my sneaker collection prolly cost more then your car.
beat it clown.
Company Bonus Checks and Paid Vacation days >> Commission, your only 18 you dont even know what making money is yet cuz instead of braggin about sneakers and cell phones you'll brag about Property and whips. Be quiet
 9 years ago '07        #124
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
for those who have the phone how do you like it?

im getting one for x mas
 9 years ago '05        #125
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 441 441
 KSoraci7 said:
I have BB Storm, and no indication for the update has arrived yet.
Don't know why...engadgetmobile.com already has shown it's out...
 9 years ago '08        #126
KarteL13 
space
space
space
BTW, how's the camera on this?
 9 years ago '04        #127
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 Junglist said:
Company Bonus Checks and Paid Vacation days >> Commission, your only 18 you dont even know what making money is yet cuz instead of braggin about sneakers and cell phones you'll brag about Property and whips. Be quiet
and i get company bonus checks and paid vacation days, sooooo, your point?

im jus sayin, i never even tried to turn this into a financial issue

alls i was ever tryna do was shed light to close minded n*ggas that thought Windows Mobile OS phones couldn't be hot.

i mean, im still not a G1 fan, or BB Storm fan, but i give the iPhone the utmost respect. i'd have one if it was on Sprint, honestly. but it's not. and i like sprint. and i like having a keyboard. so. once again, my phone was just the best option for what i use my cellphone for.

to each his own, but all i do is state factual information

i never enter a thread and just say "this sh*t fu*kin sucks!" without giving reasons.

anyway, back to Blackberries in this thread.
continue. i want to see how the OS update goes and if it fixes anything.
 9 years ago '06        #128
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,047 | Props total: 9911 9911
 Grisly said:
and i get company bonus checks and paid vacation days, sooooo, your point?

im jus sayin, i never even tried to turn this into a financial issue

alls i was ever tryna do was shed light to close minded n*ggas that thought Windows Mobile OS phones couldn't be hot.

i mean, im still not a G1 fan, or BB Storm fan, but i give the iPhone the utmost respect. i'd have one if it was on Sprint, honestly. but it's not. and i like sprint. and i like having a keyboard. so. once again, my phone was just the best option for what i use my cellphone for.

to each his own, but all i do is state factual information

i never enter a thread and just say "this sh*t fu*kin sucks!" without giving reasons.

anyway, back to Blackberries in this thread.
continue. i want to see how the OS update goes and if it fixes anything.
Come on my man now your just TRYING TO INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE, Sprint aint paying for NO 18 year old n*gga who works for commission to take a trip to the tropics on their tab, YOUR fu*kING LYING, and second of all a sprint Bonus check isnt going over $800 unless your upper management and dont try to lie and say you are because there is an age requirement to be upper management, a real bonus check = $800 and higher, if your referring to a $300 bonus check your not making as much bread as you claim
 12-02-2008, 02:04 PM         #129
ffrenche  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this phone is all that. By far the most advanced blackberry and its truly geared to more then the business community. cant wait to get my hands on it. great thread.

peace
 9 years ago '04        #130
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 Junglist said:
Come on my man now your just TRYING TO INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE, Sprint aint paying for NO 18 year old n*gga who works for commission to take a trip to the tropics on their tab, YOUR fu*kING LYING, and second of all a sprint Bonus check isnt going over $800 unless your upper management and dont try to lie and say you are because there is an age requirement to be upper management, a real bonus check = $800 and higher, if your referring to a $300 bonus check your not making as much bread as you claim
umm.. most jobs offer you paid vacation days.
they dont PAY for my trip, but they pay me for the time i take off.
if im not mistaken, thats paid vacation days.

and as far as bonus checks, i get bonus checks if i hit sales marks and sh*t....and they're not 800$

and i never claimed to make THAT much bread. far from a millionaire. i just dont appreciate n*ggas tryna sh*t on me like i'm broke, cus i'm not.

and im not trying to insult your intelligence at all homey.
not at all. i dont take none of this sh*t personal so i hope you dont either.
 9 years ago '04        #131
little4209 
space
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 0 0
 123456 said:
the customer service guy told me that a touch screen blackberry is coming to t-mobile soon.
blackberry javelin maybe?

Last edited by little4209; 12-03-2008 at 05:12 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #132
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
 little4209 said:
blackberry javelin maybe?
The Javelin is the Curve 8900. No touchscreen and no 3G.
 9 years ago '08        #133
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 ffrenche said:
this phone is all that. By far the most advanced blackberry and its truly geared to more then the business community. cant wait to get my hands on it. great thread.

peace
You might want to hold off on saying all that until you actually get your hands on it. The storm has been getting slammed by pretty much every reviewer.
 12-04-2008, 01:03 PM         #134
ffrenche  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sick phone but honestly we all know not having wi-fi is a big letdown cause its going to require a huge data package lkie the iphone
 9 years ago '08        #135
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 ffrenche said:
sick phone but honestly we all know not having wi-fi is a big letdown cause its going to require a huge data package lkie the iphone
verizon is charging $30 for their data plans.
 9 years ago '04        #136
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,346 | Props total: 2775 2775
 KarteL13 said:
You might want to hold off on saying all that until you actually get your hands on it. The storm has been getting slammed by pretty much every reviewer.

the thing is that the storm got slammed because of a sh*tty firmware which vodofone version finally got fixed. Everyone know the OS is going to be better and that hardware is already great so there is nothing to worry about. If you read all review that they mostly complained about Lag and memory leak and lack of wifi(even though there is test on wifi with the bold against the storm using 3g and they were pretty much equal in speed). So all the problem was just basically software and not hardware.

I guess people forgot about how much the iphone got slammed when it first came out. Many firmware update later the phone is end of all phone according to some people. sh*t remember when the 3g phone release with a crappy firmware. Or how sluggish the HTC touch pro was and the poor review it started with.

At the end of the day the storm looks like a good phone see how alot the new .78 made the GSM only version run alot better than the current verizon updated version.
 9 years ago '04        #137
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
firmware .76 just released and fixed alot of the storm problems.
 9 years ago '08        #138
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
the thing is that the storm got slammed because of a sh*tty firmware which vodofone version finally got fixed. Everyone know the OS is going to be better and that hardware is already great so there is nothing to worry about. If you read all review that they mostly complained about Lag and memory leak and lack of wifi(even though there is test on wifi with the bold against the storm using 3g and they were pretty much equal in speed). So all the problem was just basically software and not hardware.

I guess people forgot about how much the iphone got slammed when it first came out. Many firmware update later the phone is end of all phone according to some people. sh*t remember when the 3g phone release with a crappy firmware. Or how sluggish the HTC touch pro was and the poor review it started with.

At the end of the day the storm looks like a good phone see how alot the new .78 made the GSM only version run alot better than the current verizon updated version.
That's what I meant of holding off on it. That's what I'm doing. Once all these updates come in, I'll make my decision.

However, one of the other gripes was typing it can be a pain. Since BB are essentially used for business, the typing is critical. That's what held me off because I do a lot of e-mail and texting. I'm going to continue monitering the crackberry forums to see if these updates actually work out. The phone is one nice looking phone.

BTW, The storm isn't 3G compatible unless you're using it on Verizon's network, right?

I know they figured out how to use the Storm on US T-mobile and AT&T but no 3G, from what I understand.
 9 years ago '04        #139
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
the Typing is not, and has never been a problem for me...

I can only see it getting better...
 9 years ago '04        #140
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
That's what I meant of holding off on it. That's what I'm doing. Once all these updates come in, I'll make my decision.

However, one of the other gripes was typing it can be a pain. Since BB are essentially used for business, the typing is critical. That's what held me off because I do a lot of e-mail and texting. I'm going to continue monitering the crackberry forums to see if these updates actually work out. The phone is one nice looking phone.

BTW, The storm isn't 3G compatible unless you're using it on Verizon's network, right?

I know they figured out how to use the Storm on US T-mobile and AT&T but no 3G, from what I understand.
u can only get on edge with the storm. im going to tell you the typing is something to get used to. But im getting alot faster with typing on both suretype(blackberry pearl keys) and qwerty...but a few more days playing with my phone i could probably type as fast as my curve.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy