Th Official Blackberry Storm thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
fabfob 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 397 397

[pic - click to view]

yea the 21st. head to pretty good source and lots of pictures of the storm

Last edited by fabfob; 11-14-2008 at 04:55 AM..
 11-14-2008, 05:48 AM         #42
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
500 without a contract is a STEAL on any blackberry in Canada. My old 8700s still run 499 apiece without a contract to this day

I'll wait till it's unlocked though ...
 11-14-2008, 11:54 AM         #43
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
it is 199 with a 2 year plan. sh*t the voyage costed just as much when it first came out and that phone is trash compared to any smart phone.
yeah my voyager did cost a grip even with the "rebate" but u kno verizon will fu*k u in the a.ss with service.

unlimited text and internet?

9 years ago '08        #44
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
ugggh, its still not confirmed whether this phone will be available to use on US GSM networks. You can buy the vodaphone version they sell over seas but you won't get 3G.

Theoretically speaking, it makes sense to purchase the verizon version and use it on T-Mobile and AT&T but we'll wait and see.
 9 years ago '08        #45
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 CrunkPopeye2 said:
yeah my voyager did cost a grip even with the "rebate" but u kno verizon will fu*k u in the a.ss with service.

unlimited text and internet?

Verizon's plans stay fukking people in the a.ss (YES HOMO!!).
 9 years ago '05        #46
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
Pay for what you get. Stop being so damn cheap and get a good service. Verizon >>>> All the rest
 9 years ago '04        #47
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3819 3819
touchscreens are sweet i love my iphone but this looksreaaaaally sick
 9 years ago '08        #48
housToned? 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,556 | Props total: 0 0
everythings straight but the virtual keyboard....i dunno know about that. anyone have the phone give me some feedback on the textin...
 9 years ago '08        #49
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 housToned? said:
everythings straight but the virtual keyboard....i dunno know about that. anyone have the phone give me some feedback on the textin...

Got-damn at the bi*ch in your avi!!!!:hitit::hitit::hitit:

Who's that?
 11-17-2008, 06:47 PM         #50
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's funny i made this thread and now i'm still up in the air about getting it
 11-17-2008, 09:31 PM         #51
vcharlemagne84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm gonna stop re-signing with Verizon. There phones are nice, but they're tied up with what they're really supposed to be capable of. 1st of the bluetooth connectivity will be limited to communication devices ie headsets/phones. No file transfers, or sharing things via bluetooth. 2nd the gps on my curve is monetized by vz-navigator, which is another $10 plus taxes on my data plan. The Blackberry Messenger will also be limited with GPS that's not synced with the phones natural GPS system (which is nowhere to be found on the Verizon's Curve). So one begins to think are Verizon's phones really all that great? I think not, I've been a Verizon customer since 2002 and i'm no longer impressed. Yeah the network is the best (handsdown), but they're phones are..... tied up. Literally.:thumbsdow
 9 years ago '08        #52
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Mcmasterlock said:
It's funny i made this thread and now i'm still up in the air about getting it
Same here. I'm starting to lean towards the G1 again. But I'll wait and peep out the Storm this weekend.
 11-19-2008, 05:33 AM         #53
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
when i talked to the rep at verizon she said the unlimited BB data plan is 44.99 now

anyone know if that true or not??
30 dollars
 9 years ago '04        #54
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,830 | Props total: 252 252
i spoke 2 my boy who works for veri it'll b shipped on friday I will have by monday..ill let you guys know what i think..i currently have a titanium curve with tmo...my contract aint up till next month so i guess ima have 2 bills for a month but it'll b worth it..
 9 years ago '04        #55
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 StateZFinest said:
30 dollars
Say word son?

Is it listed as that on their site?
 9 years ago '07        #56
catcher1010 
space
space
space
$27 | Props total: 0 0
The 44.99 plan is for unlimited business plan, you need this to access your work email. You can get the 29.99 one and be good as long as you dont have to access anything outside of the usual email sites like yahoo, AOL, hotmail etc. The 29.99 i unlimited internet. Mine will be here tuesday.....I got it for 100 after a 50 dollar mail in rebate
 9 years ago '04        #57
datniggabstyle 
space
space
$329 | Props total: 12 12
 catcher1010 said:
The 44.99 plan is for unlimited business plan, you need this to access your work email. You can get the 29.99 one and be good as long as you dont have to access anything outside of the usual email sites like yahoo, AOL, hotmail etc. The 29.99 i unlimited internet. Mine will be here tuesday.....I got it for 100 after a 50 dollar mail in rebate
Where did you get it from???
 9 years ago '05        #58
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 vcharlemagne84 said:
i'm gonna stop re-signing with Verizon. There phones are nice, but they're tied up with what they're really supposed to be capable of. 1st of the bluetooth connectivity will be limited to communication devices ie headsets/phones. No file transfers, or sharing things via bluetooth. 2nd the gps on my curve is monetized by vz-navigator, which is another $10 plus taxes on my data plan. The Blackberry Messenger will also be limited with GPS that's not synced with the phones natural GPS system (which is nowhere to be found on the Verizon's Curve). So one begins to think are Verizon's phones really all that great? I think not, I've been a Verizon customer since 2002 and i'm no longer impressed. Yeah the network is the best (handsdown), but they're phones are..... tied up. Literally.:thumbsdow

yea there phones r wack for the most part

they get like one good phone a year if that

sprint has the best phones
 9 years ago '04        #59
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
 Ldogg310 said:
when i talked to the rep at verizon she said the unlimited BB data plan is 44.99 now

anyone know if that true or not??
Blackberry Data Plans consist of

$29.99 for BIS (Blackberry Internet Server)
$44.99 for BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server)

If you use regular emails like gmail, yahoo, aol, hotmail, etc, you would get the $29.99 plan

If you use a corporate email and need an exchange server, you are required to get the $44.99 plan otherwise your emails will not function right, if at all
 9 years ago '04        #60
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
 catcher1010 said:
You sir are incorrect :greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy