Th Official Blackberry Storm thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #261
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
 Dillinger805 said:
yea i DL the OS earlier to comp but have not had time to put on ill prob do tonight but so far ive heard good reviews so gonna install later im on .122 and its not bad but heard this so far better
ive been using the .132 for 5 days now and i got no issiues what so ever .....battery is alot better ....mucch quicker on every end ...very happy with this os
 9 years ago '05        #262
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
 StonedJeff said:
ive been using the .132 for 5 days now and i got no issiues what so ever .....battery is alot better ....mucch quicker on every end ...very happy with this os
yea ive noticed improvements just in first 12 hrs of use on new os alot of things respond much faster im hopeing this is a good sign of future impreovements
 9 years ago '06        #263
♠βººβº° 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 0 0
I hate my Storm.
 9 years ago '04        #264
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
naah.. i just upgraded to a hybrid .141/5.0.. and it's pretty decent.. so i'm gonna stick with this until somebody makes an installer for .148/5.0 hybrid.. cuz i'm that lazy..
 9 years ago '05        #265
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
I've had the storm for about a month now & I have no idea what all this upgrade 1.3 343.42. stuff is

Anyone care to school me briefly. I'm on VZW.
\

and on that site there is a walk thru step by step on how to do upgrades and stuff site is great always gets u anwsers u been looking for
 9 years ago '04        #266
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
ehh.. i'm bored.. guess i'm gonna stop being lazy and do a wipe of my phone and update to the .148 leak with the .90 radio code.. i heard that was pretty dope..
 9 years ago '04        #267
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
The radio code is for your phones signal..

No go on the app world..
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #268
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
Mine is still holdin up pretty well.. I deleted weatherbug a couple os ago and my battery will last awhile now..
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #269
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
 GetOnMahLevel said:
Mine is still holdin up pretty well.. I deleted weatherbug a couple os ago and my battery will last awhile now..
Posted via Mobile Device
there is another app that i lost when i had my first storm simple weather its pretty much same just not all the fancy stuff and runs smooth, but if u take off auto updates on weatherbug the battery is a lil better im running it now and not big diff also os .148 is great on memory and batt life
 9 years ago '04        #270
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space

for those of you who havent gotten it yet..
 9 years ago '07        #271
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 2532 2532
Verizon finally releases an 'official update'...for those who've never installed a leak version, connect one end of the usb to the pc, and the other to your blackberry, then go to your blackberry desktop manager, and then something will pop up telling you that there's an update available. Just go through the process, and once you're done, you won't have a broswer/ or the application center but don't freak out hahaha just go to options > host routing > click the blackberry button > then highlight register now and click it. Once you're done, turn your phone off, take out the battery, and then wait 5-10 minutes, and then re-connect everything and you'll be good (well, that's just what I do, someone else can feel free to re-correct this whole statement on how to update the blackberry)
 9 years ago '05        #272
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
yea Official OS released its same as the .148 that was leaked few weeks ago but if u want to have official he just explained how to do all its just diff build then the leaked OS
 9 years ago '06        #273
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,488 | Props total: 17932 17932
Is the storm really this bad? Everyone in this thread is saying its boring and everyone on the verizon site says it freezes up every second
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago