Th Official Blackberry Storm thread

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-06-2009, 03:21 PM         #221
DwRecKeR77053  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dwadeforprez said:
does the storm have wifi? thats the deciding factor of whether im gonna buy it or not
it doesnt have wifi, but you dont need it. i have one and its fast enough. besides vzw 3g network been around way longer than att, so you dont need wifi if youre a vzw customer. they just use it as a sales pitch to get more customers to switch to att.
 9 years ago '06        #222
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 68 68
No matter what, Wifi is STILL faster than vzw 3G speed. I rather have the option of using wifi when i'm at home and not on the road. On top of that VZW's plans are fu*king rediculous. And since I use my own server that means I need the most expensive data plan.

I'll wait for the bb touchscreen that's going to arrive on AT&T. and trust me... it will.
 03-06-2009, 06:03 PM         #223
DwRecKeR77053  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:
No matter what, Wifi is STILL faster than vzw 3G speed. I rather have the option of using wifi when i'm at home and not on the road. On top of that VZW's plans are fu*king rediculous. And since I use my own server that means I need the most expensive data plan.

I'll wait for the bb touchscreen that's going to arrive on AT&T. and trust me... it will.
oh ok...

[CODE]Nationwide BasicNationwide SelectNationwide ConnectNationwide PremiumNationwide 65 PlusNationwide Unlimited Push to Talk Only Plan
Introducing Friends & Family®. Unlimited calling to any 5 numbers on any network in America. Learn More

Unlimited calling to all 80 million Verizon Wireless customers
Unlimited Night & Weekend Minutes
No Domestic Long Distance Charges
Data sent or received (incl. Mobile Web advertising) is $1.99/MB. Learn More
Access to Mobile Web
View All Included Features
Introducing Friends & Family®. Unlimited calling to any 5 numbers on any network in America. Learn More

Unlimited Text, Picture, Video & Instant Messaging
Access to Mobile Web

Mobile Email
Unlimited Data for Mobile Web and Get it Now/Media Center

Mobile Email
VCAST VPak
VZ Navigator
Unlimited Mobile Web
Verizon Wireless makes calling simple and convenient for customers 65 and older. (Age verification required).

Special Low Price!
500 Night & Weekend Minutes
Access to Mobile Web
Verizon Wireless Push to Talk service offers instant two-way communication for mobile teams on the go. When you need to get more done in less time, connect with the push of a button using Push to Talk.

Make quick exchanges. Push one button to contact team members or clients
Unlimited Group Push to Talk calling. Speak with up to 50 people at one time
Manage your contact list online. Store up to 500 individual & up to 100 group Push to Talk contacts
Enjoy coast-to-coast coverage. Connect with team members across our nationwide broadband network and get expanded coverage across the U.S. within the National Enhanced Services Rate & Coverage Area
Compare All Individual Plans
You must first select your plan before continuing
Monthly
Anytime Minutes Monthly Access Per-Minute Rate
After Allowance
Minutes $39.99 $0.45

Minutes with unlimited calling to
5 Friends & Family numbers $59.99 $0.40

5 Friends & Family numbers $79.99 $0.35

Unlimited
Minutes $99.99 $0.00

Monthly
After Allowance
Minutes $59.99 $0.45

5 Friends & Family numbers $79.99 $0.40

5 Friends & Family numbers $99.99 $0.35

Unlimited
Minutes $119.99 $0.00

Monthly
After Allowance
Minutes $69.99 $0.45

5 Friends & Family numbers $89.99 $0.40

5 Friends & Family numbers $109.99 $0.35

Unlimited
Minutes $129.99 $0.00

Monthly
After Allowance
Minutes $79.99 $0.45

5 Friends & Family numbers $99.99 $0.40

5 Friends & Family numbers $119.99 $0.35

Unlimited
Minutes $139.99 $0.00

Monthly
After Allowance
Minutes $29.99 $0.45

Monthly Push to Talk Allowance Monthly Access Per-Minute Rate
Unlimited
Minutes $29.99 $0.25

Calling Plan Information
Important Calling Plan Information
Anytime Minutes, Mobile to Mobile, Night & Weekend Minutes and Per–Minute Rate are for use from within the Nationwide Rate and Coverage Area.

Unlimited Domestic Long Distance. (Airtime applies.)
No domestic roaming charges. (Coverage not available in all areas)
Night Hrs: (M–F) 9:01 p.m.–5:59 a.m.
Wknd Hrs: 12:00 a.m. Sat.–11:59 p.m. Sun.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=planFirst&action=viewPlanList&sort Option=priceSort&typeId=1&subTypeId==19&catId=323

[/CODE]

[CODE]Individual Cell Phone Plans
AT&T, the nation's fastest 3G Network, offers a variety of individual cell phone plans where you'll enjoy:

• Unlimited calling to other AT&T wireless customers with Mobile to Mobile
• No roaming or long distance charges
• Saving unused minutes with Rollover®
• Unlimited calling on Nights and Weekends

To order by phone, call 1-888-333-6651 (special
online pricing and some devices may not be available) On the road again? Check out our national coverage in areas you plan to visit.
View national map

Nation Plans

Minutes Monthly Cost Rollover® Unlimited
Nights/Weekends* Unlimited
Mobile to Mobile Additional
Details
450 $39.99 Includes 5000 View Details
900 $59.99 View Details
1350 $79.99 View Details
Unlimited $99.99 View Details

AT&T Unity Plans
Enjoy unlimited calling between more than 120 million AT&T wireless, home, & business customers. Learn more about Unity.

Mobile to Mobile Unlimited
AT&T Unity Minutes Additional
Details
900 $59.99 View Details
1350 $79.99 View Details
Check Eligibility

Senior Plan - Available to customers 65 and older.

Mobile to Mobile Additional
Details
200 $29.99 Includes 500 View Details
Must be 65 or older
Verified at checkout

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-plans/individual-cell-phone-plans.jsp?_requestid=289046
[/CODE]

Last edited by DwRecKeR77053; 03-06-2009 at 06:11 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #224
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
what are some dope apps everyone runnin?
 9 years ago '04        #225
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Viigo: Everything App! Get weather forecasts, Sports/Entertainment News, Movie Times, whatever. Also uses RSS to update feeds, and you can add/remove feeds of any kind at any time

IM+/Instango: Multiple IM Accounts all on the same screen, disconnects during calls though :( )

Opera Mini: Fast Web Browser. Way faster than the BB Default browser

Facebook/Myspace Apps: Self explanatory really, the Myspace App has been updated, and is much better now

Google Maps: With the GPS now working at full capacity with the newest GMAPS update, this is the best navigation/live search app on the phone IMO...

WeatherBug Direct: Shows live temp. on Icon, click for further weather info

QuickPull: Simulates battery pull. Basically restarts your device, and you can schedule auto-restarts for a certain time everyday.

BBFileScout: Browse/Copy/Delete/.zip files on your device. It's a way better file manager than the BB default.

SlackerMobile: Internet Radio App. Works really good. Learn more here:
 9 years ago '04        #226
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
dig.. i have Viigo.. but i think i like Where a little more..
 9 years ago '05        #227
Mr_Lacoste1985 
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 5 5
Can anyone tell me about the buy one BB get one free sh*t, do you have sign another contract and cut on the phone or what??
 9 years ago '04        #228
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 Mr_Lacoste1985 said:
Can anyone tell me about the buy one BB get one free sh*t, do you have sign another contract and cut on the phone or what??
Yea you have to have 2 lines... like a family plan or something

I think if you do that and get a family plan, you can buy a bullsh*t phone and activate it in place of the BB...
 9 years ago '05        #229
Immaking 
space
space
$979 | Props total: 171 171
whats best retail price w/ out new plan? website links or sumpthin...
 9 years ago '07        #230
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 2532 2532
anybody know any good sites to download free apps/themes/games and s**t?
 9 years ago '04        #231
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
anybody know any good sites to download free apps/themes/games and s**t?
 9 years ago '07        #232
space
space
you think I should change everything to 'allow' for the applications? Or is it best to leave it as default? Cause I haven't got any new apps from the application center since I got it (around January)
 9 years ago '07        #233
space
space
there's a site where they have the new .90 update, I was going to try and do that s**t but I didn't want to risk it.

try it at your own risk.

Last edited by Adam Is BeTTeR; 03-27-2009 at 11:56 AM.. Reason: figured out how to add games
 9 years ago '04        #234
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
kid.. the newest update out is .113 and people are stating that it's the official release.. but .114 was released a few weeks ago and combined with a .113 that was released for the 9500.. which is the OS i'm runnin on my phone now..not hard to do at all if you follow the instructions.. phone is running pretty flawlessly right now... some say an official release of .113 is coming within the next week or so..
 9 years ago '04        #235
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
Hybrid .113/.114

.113 (unofficial)

.114 (unofficial)

9 years ago '07        #236
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16947 16947
I want one...my LG Dare has been mutilated.
But the name....

black berry storm...sounds like something you get from a one nite stand with some chick you hooked up with at the club.
 9 years ago '04        #237
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 budkiss said:
ATTENTION ALL (especially those very patient members of the Army of the 12 Monkeys)

The evolution from “i-Vaje-Berry” to “BerryNaughty” to the final release of version #1... it is NOW HERE!

This is the very FIRST adult app for the Blackberry Storm!

Below you will see SCREENSHOTs of the opening scene and one censored "target"... the others are way too risqué to show on CB. Sorry. ;)

I would first like to apologize to everyone who has been waiting so patiently on this released app. Just as many things that aren't planned before they are made public, we ran into a lot of issues that we were not ready or willing to handle. I know many of you are disappointed when we decided to scrap the project and not include any (NSFW) images. But, as anyone who runs their own business or has any real management duties, there are many issues where liability and culpability come into play. Because of the liability in which it would entail, we decided to save ourselves from possible embarrassment and criminal prosecution and remove the images, since we have no true way of identifying age. So again we apologize as a whole.

With this in mind, we reworked the app to make it as promising as possible, but there is still a long way to go for what we had planned with the app. It has been dumb-ed down but can still be made to serve its NSFW purpose. In its current state you are allowed to provide any two images that you would like to be displayed. The images must be of size 580(W) x 460(H) for best results. It also makes use of an “ini” system to specify the location that needs to be “caressed” to get the desired reaction.

!!! CRUCIAL !!! The files must be placed in a new folder on your SD card titled “BerryNaughty/images” at the top level of the SD Card (placed as soon as you open the drive) NOT on the internal memory of the Blackberry device.

The images must be named img1.png and img2.png with corresponding “ini” files. The ini files should contain only two lines. The first line is the word landscape or portrait to specify the orientation (currently irrelevant as only landscape is used). The second line should contain four numbers separated by a single space and ending with a space. The first number is the x location of the spot, the second it the y location, the third tells the width radius, and the fourth number the height radius. There must be a space after the fourth number or it will not parse correctly. The images will rotate from level to level.

FIRST you must Download (from your BB-Storm) and install the CM library at: (You must replace the “*” with the “t” and the “p” because we cannot list a web link here at CB.)
h**p://cmy82.sqweebs.com/blackberry/CM/CM.jad

Next you must download (from your BB Storm) the OTA for the installer titled “RUNaughty”. It will automatically take you to the download link for “Berry Naughty”. (Again, you must replace the “*” with the “t” and the “p” because we cannot list a web link here at CB.) h**p://cmy82.sqweebs.com/blackberry/RUNaughty/RUNaughty.jad

After you download the above files then chose the two images you want to use. Be sure they are in the right place! (The explicit NSFW images –sized and named properly - can be sent by email only to adults. NO MINORS! Please do not PM me! You may email me at to request these two images. In doing so you must state in your email your full name, your birthdate and what you are requesting– this covers my rear end from liability.)

If the Army of the 12 Monkeys finds a good interest in the app and respectable donations at the paypal link (below) we will most likely decide to continue and expand the development of “Berry Naughty” with multiple images, levels to “beat”, cut scenes, etc. So please give a donation for the hard work in developing this app.

PAYPAL DONATIONS...

NOTE: What has been provided to you today will give you the first version of the actual app. As of now though, what you see is what you get. Development has been put on pause and very little support will be provided if you run into trouble. If there is anyone genuinely interested in continuing development with us, help is welcome. You may email the development team at .

There you go gang… I tried to spell it out in simple terms… Now go pay and play.

(FYI… the adult theme is still HOT… DL at h**p://tinyurl.com/adulttheme )

THANK YOU to everyone who had a hand in developing this. And thank you for your support and patience.

lmao at this app
 03-28-2009, 06:41 PM         #238
DwRecKeR77053  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blackberry is coming out with a flip phone soon *ssshhh* you didnt hear that from me lol. the different vendors such as bb, motorola, nokia, samsung, lg came to verizon this week and gave sneak previews of phones they are currently testing as of now before they are released on the market to the public.
 9 years ago '04        #239
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
 DwRecKeR77053 said:
blackberry is coming out with a flip phone soon *ssshhh* you didnt hear that from me lol. the different vendors such as bb, motorola, nokia, samsung, lg came to verizon this week and gave sneak previews of phones they are currently testing as of now before they are released on the market to the public.

umm.. wasnt there a commercial for this already?
 9 years ago '04        #240
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
^^^Blackberry already has a flip phone on the market... The Pearl Flip...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago