Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #161
TurboE 
space
space
$863 | Props total: 2 2
i finally beat Teeter...only took 0:43:54
 12-08-2008, 04:28 PM         #162
Pito305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea my battery life sucks man

all i do is text on it
 12-08-2008, 05:21 PM         #163
ĐöŘρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pito305 said:
yea my battery life sucks man

all i do is text on it
I'm waiting on that Extended Battery. :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '04        #164
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
just picked up my touch pro today.... *jeezy voice* yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea
 9 years ago '04        #165
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
 Grisly said:
^^ fu*k that tv.
i was just readin thru the older posts lol... yea i said fu*k that tv tryin to find somethin to make it louder though... my sound on calls is terrrrrrible
 9 years ago '04        #166
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
help please if anyone can

i did a hard reset cuz i fu*ked up and put too many apps on, after i did the hard reset the phone starts up all good but anytime after that if i turn it off and back on i get an message telling me cprog.exe had a error and then my touchflo3d wont even load up. I tried to fix it with another hard reset but its still doin the same thing
 9 years ago '06        #167
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Should I trade my Nokia N95 for a HTC Touch Pro?
 12-10-2008, 12:25 PM         #168
ĐöŘρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone drop their phone on the ground yet? I found out that the chrome finish on the sides isn't really strong.. It will chip easily.
 9 years ago '05        #169
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
I've dropped mine a few times, thing is damn slippery or just falls off my hip. Atleast the ATT version
 9 years ago '05        #170
gamebreaka15 
space
space
space
$219 | Props total: 0 0
hell yea i dropped my fuze the first hour i had that joint, fell right down a couple steps, only a few scratches though.. battery life isnt as good as it was on my 8125 but still the TOUCH PRO > phone around 300 dollars right now
 9 years ago '04        #171
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1350 1350
never dropped mine yet. i baby all my devices though...and to dude with cprog.exe error, check out xda-developers asap and try to rectify that situation. that sucks

im probably gonna finally flash my rom in a few days, and start customizing my themes. i love this phone so much and yet i havent even hooked it up yet. its crazy.

and my battery life is awesome.

i just hate my squeaky back.

and my friend has the fuze. i think physically, thats the best LOOKING one. but the keyboard has no number row, and dumb sh*t like having to find the youtube app instead of just being in the shortcuts is just stupid.
 9 years ago '08        #172
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
Anybody using this phone with T-Mobile? I heard they getting it too but it'll be a watered down version (lower ram and sh*t)
 12-13-2008, 11:48 AM         #173
Jrock223 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man Fuk the Touch pro and Fuk Sprint. I have a moto Q and want to upgrade. Called sprint, told them my phone was messed up and kept cutting off and they said I only got the $75 upgrade...Told me I'd pay $515 or some shyt for the touch pro. I might as well buy a PS3 and carry around a prepaid phone. After all that I told them i wanted to get an Iphone....then the rep offered to lower my phone bill. I told him i normally pay $60....dude said he could add 100 minutes....Unlimited GPS and I would be paying $68 a month....I told him why tha fuk would I want more minutes that I never use, and GPS, for a higher price, on a fukkin phone that randomly cuts itself off....he got real quiet..... Is there anything similar to the touch pro comin out soon that is less than $400 bones......I could just cop a G1 or Iphone, cancel my sprint contract, and still have some loose change leftover.
 9 years ago '04        #174
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 535 535
anybody having difficulties downloading from zshare linis
 9 years ago '05        #175
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,109 | Props total: 43 43
touch pro on sale today at best buy for 199.99
 9 years ago '06        #176
GlynnJR 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9
Just copped my TP last nite and I love dis damn fone! I had tha q9c, only reason I loved that fone was cuz of tha extended battery, now i have this amazing, yett battery k!llin' fone, but i love it. Now, when i'm downloadin' all these cabz and mods and shyt, how tha fukk do i use em??? I downloaded this bigg azz cab from that xda site and it says i have to run the application first. So i got to WinZip and it says thurr iz no winzip file in the folder I a.ssigned it to. Wtf!? Help ya boy out, propz given in return
 9 years ago '04        #177
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Jrock223 said:
Man Fuk the Touch pro and Fuk Sprint. I have a moto Q and want to upgrade. Called sprint, told them my phone was messed up and kept cutting off and they said I only got the $75 upgrade...Told me I'd pay $515 or some shyt for the touch pro. I might as well buy a PS3 and carry around a prepaid phone. After all that I told them i wanted to get an Iphone....then the rep offered to lower my phone bill. I told him i normally pay $60....dude said he could add 100 minutes....Unlimited GPS and I would be paying $68 a month....I told him why tha fuk would I want more minutes that I never use, and GPS, for a higher price, on a fukkin phone that randomly cuts itself off....he got real quiet..... Is there anything similar to the touch pro comin out soon that is less than $400 bones......I could just cop a G1 or Iphone, cancel my sprint contract, and still have some loose change leftover.

not really.
after cancellation fees, then deposits, then activation fees, plus that high a.ss first bill again.
it'll prolly end up costing the same.

then you'll be stuck with T Mobile and be in the same situation again in about a year.....

Cell Phone companies are tyrants.
but its a necessary evil.
 9 years ago '04        #178
space
space
space
can the touch pro be used as a a mass storage device? when i hooked it up via usb to try it out it and on the phone it asked me did i wanna use the connection for data or active sync and i picked always data...but the drive for the phone never appeared on the computer. am i doin something wrong?

im not too familiar with that active sync bullsh*t and from what i read it does alot of sh*t i dont need i just want to drag and drop files like u would do with a usb plugged in if this is possible what do u need to do?
 9 years ago '04        #179
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 deadwrong03 said:
can the touch pro be used as a a mass storage device? when i hooked it up via usb to try it out it and on the phone it asked me did i wanna use the connection for data or active sync and i picked always data...but the drive for the phone never appeared on the computer. am i doin something wrong?

im not too familiar with that active sync bullsh*t and from what i read it does alot of sh*t i dont need i just want to drag and drop files like u would do with a usb plugged in if this is possible what do u need to do?
yea, what you gotta do though is go back in through settings, go to Connections, and go to USB to PC, and click on Always ASK

that way, each time you plug up, it'll ask to sync, or use as disk drive
then it should just pop up as a removable drive

sh*t works flawless too. i dont even carry a flash drive anymore.

i had my homeys laptop for a week to do some graphics work, plugged my phone up, moved all my files onto my phone, and gave him his laptop right back, and just put the files back from my phone onto my computer later.

sh*t is the best overall phone right now out of the box, with the type of sh*t it enables you to do man.

it really can do everything if you want it to.
 9 years ago '04        #180
space
space
space
 Grisly said:
yea, what you gotta do though is go back in through settings, go to Connections, and go to USB to PC, and click on Always ASK

that way, each time you plug up, it'll ask to sync, or use as disk drive
then it should just pop up as a removable drive

sh*t works flawless too. i dont even carry a flash drive anymore.

i had my homeys laptop for a week to do some graphics work, plugged my phone up, moved all my files onto my phone, and gave him his laptop right back, and just put the files back from my phone onto my computer later.

sh*t is the best overall phone right now out of the box, with the type of sh*t it enables you to do man.

it really can do everything if you want it to.
i went to connections and did everything u said and the removable drive aint poppin up when i connected it said device install failed on the laptop
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy