** The Official Touch Pro Thread**

most viewed right now
 143
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #101
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
Ive had the Pro for about a week and its pretty good. Im kind of a tech snob so i was ready to talk sh*t but its really good. It has a few bugs but thats to be expected and when they start putin out regular updates and patches this phone is gonna be a problem and lets not forget Sprint is gonna beef up there signal.... cant wait.
 9 years ago '05        #102
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
So happy I got my HTC Fuze
 9 years ago '05        #103
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
heres the lank to the cab that makes your sound louder

it has 2 choices after downloading....Loud....and REAL LOUD





Last edited by youngvito18; 11-16-2008 at 08:19 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #104
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1348 1348
^^ i installed it and it did nothing?
 9 years ago '08        #105
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
touch pro is a piece of sh*t
 9 years ago '06        #106
DonJuan23 
space
space
space
$187 | Props total: 22 22
touchflo doesnt cover anything up its just a pretty gimmick that doesnt do anything because once you actually have to go into a program you're back to the same standard wm interface theyve had for ages now
 9 years ago '04        #107
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
avatar space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
Any other updates?
 9 years ago '04        #108
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1348 1348
^^ nah i still aint even fully fu*k wit my TouchPro yet
still usin everything stock
i gotta cop a new PC when i get paid

Phone official as hell though
 11-18-2008, 01:10 PM         #109
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DonJuan23 said:
touchflo doesnt cover anything up its just a pretty gimmick that doesnt do anything because once you actually have to go into a program you're back to the same standard wm interface theyve had for ages now
that doesn't even make sense, if your actually going into a program, that would be that programs interface, not touch flo or winmo 6.1.. Touch flo is a very nice interface that gives you quick access to your most used programs and apps in a very stylish way... I'm curious as to what your trying to say
 9 years ago '04        #110
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1348 1348
^^ hes jus tryna be a smart a.ss cus hes maddddddd.

anyway, on to the goodies. i been hard at work for you cats.

first up:

RC MOD - change the colors of the top and bottom WM6.1 bars
scroll down a bit and download the RC Mod .cab file directly through your phones browser



next, i made a bunch of high-res 640 x 480 backgrounds for the touch pro
(.zip file so it can also be downloaded through the phones browser)



AND, theres TONS and TONS of programs, and CRAZY a.ss themes for this phone.
Guys, get to modding your sh*t ASAP!

here's a few sites for good modding and themes for TouchFlo3D




KEEP DROPPIN POSTS IN HERE AND UPDATES!
 9 years ago '05        #111
nukchristo 
space
space
space
$218 | Props total: 16 16
just got my touch pro last week. I love the phone, havent dropped it yet. Anyway, i first loved the iphone because of all the apps. so i was thinking of getting one, but i would have to change carriers. Then the touch pro came out and it looked like it could do what the iphone does just with the dope a.ss qwerty. Now i got the touch pro and want some apps. where the fu*k do i find em? theres like no online service for these apps. And all the forums on the net look hella shady, and non popular, like theres only a few members on sites. is there even apps for this phone that i can dl? let me know!!!
 9 years ago '08        #112
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 nukchristo said:
just got my touch pro last week. I love the phone, havent dropped it yet. Anyway, i first loved the iphone because of all the apps. so i was thinking of getting one, but i would have to change carriers. Then the touch pro came out and it looked like it could do what the iphone does just with the dope a.ss qwerty. Now i got the touch pro and want some apps. where the fu*k do i find em? theres like no online service for these apps. And all the forums on the net look hella shady, and non popular, like theres only a few members on sites. is there even apps for this phone that i can dl? let me know!!!
That's what made me NOT kop the touch pro. There are no apps. Well there are but they are not on the level of G1 and iphone. The apps available are simple games and mods.

You won't find a shop savvy or that other good stuff.
 9 years ago '04        #113
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1348 1348
^^ theres maybe a FEW apps that are better on the iPhone or G1, but everything else can be found.

look in the right places.





theres tons of sh*t.

you just have to not be a complete idiot with this phone.
some of it is a bit complicated.
where as a douchebag with an iphone can just click and download and play with fish in his pond....but i actually use my phone and opt to not use anything of that sort.

i dont even listen to music on my phone. it's pointless. i have an iPod.
all music does is k!ll the battery.

idk, thats just me though, people love their iphones, i love my touch pro
it does everything i need it to do, and it does it in a classy, amazingly visual fashion

and i'm still running everything stock.
no flashed ROM yet or nothing.
only RC Mod so i can mess with the WM6.1 bar colors.
 11-20-2008, 03:01 AM         #114
mike89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol
cant wait to cop mine !!
 9 years ago '05        #115
nukchristo 
space
space
space
$218 | Props total: 16 16
[QUOTE=Grisly;12941354]^^ theres maybe a FEW apps that are better on the iPhone or G1, but everything else can be found.

look in the right places.





QUOTE]

no offense but those sites are wack. dont get me wrong i love this phone. but it dont compare to what the iphone can do as far as apps are concerned. this phone is still dope, im just dissapointed with its apps and what you got to do to install 3rd party ones. you got to be a strait pc geek to change a theme. fu*kin with codes and sh*t.

and people buy phones so that they dont have to use their ipods. i bought the phone to have music video, and internet. i didnt buy it to not use is features.


Last edited by nukchristo; 11-20-2008 at 10:28 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #116
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
[QUOTE=nukchristo;12944302]
 Grisly said:
^^ theres maybe a FEW apps that are better on the iPhone or G1, but everything else can be found.

look in the right places.





QUOTE]

no offense but those sites are wack. dont get me wrong i love this phone. but it dont compare to what the iphone can do as far as apps are concerned. this phone is still dope, im just dissapointed with its apps and what you got to do to install 3rd party ones. you got to be a strait pc geek to change a theme. fu*kin with codes and sh*t.

and people buy phones so that they dont have to use their ipods. i bought the phone to have music video, and internet. i didnt buy it to not use is features.

I agree, and that's why I didn't get the touch pro and which is why I'm getting the G1 instead. Them apps are dope.
 9 years ago '04        #117
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1348 1348
^^ an iPhone is still better than a G1 though....

G1 loses period.

ANDROID is hot. G1 is not.
next android phone = official.
 9 years ago '04        #118
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1348 1348
[QUOTE=nukchristo;12944302]
 Grisly said:
^^ theres maybe a FEW apps that are better on the iPhone or G1, but everything else can be found.

look in the right places.





QUOTE]

no offense but those sites are wack. dont get me wrong i love this phone. but it dont compare to what the iphone can do as far as apps are concerned. this phone is still dope, im just dissapointed with its apps and what you got to do to install 3rd party ones. you got to be a strait pc geek to change a theme. fu*kin with codes and sh*t.

and people buy phones so that they dont have to use their ipods. i bought the phone to have music video, and internet. i didnt buy it to not use is features.
^^ i'd take having MMS on my phone and copy and paste any day over some lame a.ss koi pond or campfire apps.

and maybe i'm just a little more.....mature?
nah, i dont want to say that.
maybe my attention span is just....not as adequate as yours maybe.
but i'd prefer not to play videogames on my cell phone for a prolonged period of time. and i also dont care to use my phone as an mp3 player. as i said before, i already have on, i use the one on the phone occasionally, and it actually works really good, but i'd rather not waste my battery.

at the end of the day, it IS a phone.
and i'm NOT cheap.
therefore, i buy videogame systems to play videogames. an iPod to listen to music. and a cellphone to do PHONE things with.
my main combination is Phone + GPS Navigation + Camera.
the rest i use seperate devices for...

and as i've said before, this phone is NOT for EVERYONE
if you're too.....not computer literate....to figure out how to put themes on a Touch Pro.....then you probably shouldn't be using the phone anyway.

the phone is so coveted because of what you can do AFTER you get it, and mod it.

i do respect your guys opinions though.
you make good points.
just different strokes for different folks.
 9 years ago '05        #119
nukchristo 
space
space
space
$218 | Props total: 16 16
look man, i love technology. just cuz the thouch pro is heat dont mean the iphone aint. you got to respect what an iphone does and vice versa, and to call it immature kinda makes u a htc snob. i hate cats who fall for that "im a pc or im a mac" bullsh*t. technology is simply amazing. apple got some of the sickest sh*t. i got a macbook pro and the htc touch pro. i dont have to stay loyal to no one cuz they dont pay me like they pay you. man u be advertizin for them. all i ask is to appreciate all types of techno man! and be willing to accept the cons.

ps i typed all this sh*t on the touch pro. cuz i got time like that bi*ches peace!
 9 years ago '05        #120
bayryda 
space
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 38 38
[QUOTE=Grisly;12946871]
 nukchristo said:

^^ i'd take having MMS on my phone and copy and paste any day over some lame a.ss koi pond or campfire apps.

and maybe i'm just a little more.....mature?
nah, i dont want to say that.
maybe my attention span is just....not as adequate as yours maybe.
but i'd prefer not to play videogames on my cell phone for a prolonged period of time. and i also dont care to use my phone as an mp3 player. as i said before, i already have on, i use the one on the phone occasionally, and it actually works really good, but i'd rather not waste my battery.

at the end of the day, it IS a phone.
and i'm NOT cheap.
therefore, i buy videogame systems to play videogames. an iPod to listen to music. and a cellphone to do PHONE things with.
my main combination is Phone + GPS Navigation + Camera.
the rest i use seperate devices for...

and as i've said before, this phone is NOT for EVERYONE
if you're too.....not computer literate....to figure out how to put themes on a Touch Pro.....then you probably shouldn't be using the phone anyway.

the phone is so coveted because of what you can do AFTER you get it, and mod it.

i do respect your guys opinions though.
you make good points.
just different strokes for different folks.
what gps are you using? I really want a talking one but they all come with preloaded sd cards and I already have a 16gb card lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy