Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 Grisly said:
smaller height wise.
about the same width wise.
Thanks. I guess even if its a lil smaller that's better than nothing. Everytime i pull out my Mogul everyone has something negative to say about the size.
 9 years ago '04        #22
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,962 | Props total: 4668 4668
SON OF A bi*ch!!! Supposedly the Touch is coming out on Fri now. That sh*t better not be true.
 9 years ago '05        #23
jtwice99 
space
space
space
$14 | Props total: 0 0
its been at best buy for over a week. the same price as sprint with no rebates.
 11-03-2008, 07:00 PM         #24
kernel610 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok now that people are starting to get them, did you get a Screen Protector or the TV Out cable?? I got mine last week from Best Buy and I noticed I don't have the TV Out cable or the Screen Protector like its advertised on Sprint's website having. Did anyone else get these?
 9 years ago '05        #25
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 Grisly said:
^^ does everything an iphone can do.
better resolution. 640 x 480, on a 2.8 inch screen, which is smaller, but with a higher resolution resized to a smaller screen, the display is immaculate.
by far the most beautiful display i've seen on a phone to date.

more "cell-phone esque". has a home screen which displays time and missed calls or messages, your appointments, etc. and makes the experience more....appealing.

the iphone basically just displays a list of programs when you turn it on.

but as far as features, it does everything an iphone doesn't, and everything it can.

and in comparison to the instinct, the instinct is the lesser of the 3, but it's still a decent phone. it's just technically a "dumb" smartphone. it runs no dedicated OS like WM or Mac, but in comparison to the iphone, the GPS is better, Microsoft LiveSearch and Voice Command is awesome on the instinct, plus you get the sprint extras like NFL Mobile, SprintTV, etc. even offers haptic feedback for onscreen keyboard functions and etc.

it just lacks in comparison when it comes to the accelerometer, and the iphone is alot more sensitive touch wise and and more visually appealing.
so i probably wouldn't recommend the Instinct over an Iphone or Touch Pro.

but the Touch Pro has every feature both of these phones have, and more.
and double the resolution of the iphone. and the resistive touch screen works awesome with finger presses and gestures, AND, also offers stylus use for handwriting recognition, through a Windows Mobile feature called Transcriber. the browser is by far the best on any phone, Opera mobile 9.
theres already a 9.5 beta, and Firefox Mobile is coming out soon which will be available for this phone as well. so double that with sprint's Ev Do Rev A. mobile broadband speeds, and you've got the best browsing experience on a phone to date. you can even hook it up to your tv with a cable, and browse on your tv, watch youtube, display picture slideshows from your phone.

so i mean. you can basically do EVERYTHING with a touch pro.
i challenge anyone to show me something you CANT do with this phone.
thats important, anyway.

:applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '05        #26
space
space
 RoyceDa59 said:
SON OF A bi*ch!!! Supposedly the Touch is coming out on Fri now. That sh*t better not be true.
they been selling it at best buy for damn near 2 weeks and the Sprint stores where i live had them in stock since yesterday
 9 years ago '04        #27
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,962 | Props total: 4668 4668
 youngvito18 said:
they been selling it at best buy for damn near 2 weeks and the Sprint stores where i live had them in stock since yesterday
I know that, I'm waiting for ATT though.
 9 years ago '04        #28
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
im torn between gettin my new tv or gettin this phone..... im tired of the mogul... i need to get it in my hands first...
 9 years ago '04        #29
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,985 | Props total: 1296 1296
^^ fu*k that tv.
 9 years ago '04        #30
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 RoyceDa59 said:
yea. good luck with that.
i highly doubt AT&T's is coming out soon.

Sprint has 30 day exclusivity to begin with.
 9 years ago '04        #31
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 kernel610 said:
Ok now that people are starting to get them, did you get a Screen Protector or the TV Out cable?? I got mine last week from Best Buy and I noticed I don't have the TV Out cable or the Screen Protector like its advertised on Sprint's website having. Did anyone else get these?
ive never heard or seen anywhere where it said the TV OUT cable came with the phone.
i heard since day one that it was gonna be sold seperate.

and im not sure about the screen protector either.
go buy a bodyguard or something similar.
 9 years ago '05        #32
space
space
 RoyceDa59 said:

oh....with that said

fukk at&t lol
 9 years ago '04        #33
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
I went yesterday to get one from Best Buy since there is no need for mail rebates with them. And that Touch Pro is thick. I was gonna get one but they ran out, so I got the diamond. The diamond as 229 plus tax so would the keyboard be worth 70 more dollars. I want a keyboard but dont need one, but I might run out of space with only 4gb internal on the diamond. I got 29 more days to change my mind.
 11-04-2008, 04:37 PM         #34
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kg81 said:
I went yesterday to get one from Best Buy since there is no need for mail rebates with them. And that Touch Pro is thick. I was gonna get one but they ran out, so I got the diamond. The diamond as 229 plus tax so would the keyboard be worth 70 more dollars. I want a keyboard but dont need one, but I might run out of space with only 4gb internal on the diamond. I got 29 more days to change my mind.
you do know that the touch pro runs the touch flo 3d much smoother than the diamond correct? the faster cpu, 5 row keyboard, and expandable memory >>> $70.00
 9 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 Nutty2003 said:
you do know that the touch pro runs the touch flo 3d much smoother than the diamond correct? the faster cpu, 5 row keyboard, and expandable memory >>> $70.00
cosign
 9 years ago '04        #36
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
^^ agree as well.
but the diamond isnt bad.
and 4gb is actually A LOT of space on a phone.
well for me anyway. i dont put music on it. just ringtones. i have an ipod and a car with a radio lol.
ill save my battery life, thank you very much.
 9 years ago '04        #37
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
 Nutty2003 said:
Yeah I heard it ran smoother, I still may get it if I can find one but who knows. I really dont text that much.
 9 years ago '04        #38
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
sprint said, as of november 5th, the Touch Pro is on 2 week back order.
 9 years ago '07        #39
thalegend77 
space
space
$88 | Props total: 0 0
Just copped mine today and it's definitely the sh*t!! I was lucky as hell though. I went today and they said they been sold out since Sunday but dude in the store looked me out and told me they just got a new shipment of phones and one should be out later on. Today was a good day...obama & a new phone.
 9 years ago '06        #40
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
so if i go to best buy its straight up 299 no worry about 100 rebate
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago