** The Official Touch Pro Thread**

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '04        #301
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
f**k this phone.... im about to be on my 4th one.... i mean its great and all but my keyboards keep dyin on me and i dont even text that much anymore... i figured i was f**kin up the phones but then ppcgeeks had a 7 page thread about this... htc needs to correct that mess... my mogul never did that...
 9 years ago '05        #302
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
 Gmitch528 said:
f**k this phone.... im about to be on my 4th one......
damn....i still have my first 1 and havent had any problems........you must be unlucky or the phone gods really dont like you
 04-14-2009, 01:16 PM         #303
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm on my 2nd TP. The screen died on the first one I had...
 04-14-2009, 07:01 PM         #304
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~~S.L.I.M.~~ said:
The new Windows 6.5 interface is nice as hell, im going back to a earlier rom though till we can get a full version with all compatability on it. Its just a lite version now.
Yea 6.5 looks nice, but same with you I'm waiting til all the kinks and stuff are worked out
 9 years ago '05        #305
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,171 | Props total: 1178 1178
WTF IS GOING ON? I CAN'T SYNC TO OUTLOOK. I'M ON MY LAPTOP VISTA HELP!
 9 years ago '05        #306
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
help n*ggas! :scared2:
 9 years ago '08        #307
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 SupaMann said:
help n*ggas! :scared2:
did you flash your rom?
 9 years ago '05        #308
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 Rareness6 said:
Yea 6.5 looks nice, but same with you I'm waiting til all the kinks and stuff are worked out
i dont have a problem with 6.5...ive also added some extra cabs they have made
 04-22-2009, 12:08 AM         #309
inasence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dunno if anyone has seen these yet but for those of you that like to protect your screen, I came across these on ebay the other day. {watch the videos for the iphone + touch hd} I think they make the phone look hella clean and it will help protect your screen from scratches and using it as a mirror is an added bonus. Be advised thought that it mentions that it might add some extra glare in direct sunlight and the display colors wont be as bright... but just looking at the video.. s**t looks clean :dancingcool:

1x

3x

5x

I have at&t so I'll be getting the fuze.. it should be delivered this Thurday.. I can't wait :celebrate0:

Last edited by inasence; 04-22-2009 at 12:11 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #310
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
i want that updated touch flo 3d on my pro so u absolutely have to flash to a new rom?

i've never flashed roms before what are the advantages/disadvantages of doing that and how do you go back to your stock sprint/verizon rom if something goes wrong or u want to take the phone in to your company for some reason?

also in other news....the Touch Pro is now released on U.S. Cellular and i've heard cricket has it or is getting it as well?
 9 years ago '06        #311
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 1419 1419
 deadwrong03 said:
i want that updated touch flo 3d on my pro so u absolutely have to flash to a new rom?

i've never flashed roms before what are the advantages/disadvantages of doing that and how do you go back to your stock sprint/verizon rom if something goes wrong or u want to take the phone in to your company for some reason?

also in other news....the Touch Pro is now released on U.S. Cellular and i've heard cricket has it or is getting it as well?
From what i know of there isn't any disadvantages to flashing your phone. The advantages can be better battery life removal of some useless programs that hog up your memory. Sorry that's all I have for now my mind is blink right now. Flashing is easy just make sure you paid your light bill (Joke) and have at least 50% or more battery life left on your phone. First you have to unlock your phone which takes like 3 mins then you flash the rom. You can do it from your sd card or use the pc. I'll rather you do the pc since your new to this and i don't get mixed you up and yes you can flash it back to the stock rom. I don't see how anyone can mess up a flash unless they have a power outage while they are flashing or the phone dies which it shouldn't cause you should be over 50% Goodluck man and here is a thread so you can read up on it/

How to unlock your phone

How to flash your phone

Goodluck man
 9 years ago '05        #312
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
 AnyGiven said:
did you flash your rom?
nah just stock. I wanna hard reset it because the keyboard been buggin out but before I do it i need to make sure my contacts are up-to-date. It syncs all my pictures or whatever just fine, but nothing is happening with Outlook.
 9 years ago '04        #313
Tha Professor 
space
space
space
$112 | Props total: 2 2
This may have or may not have been posted.....but is there away to make your own text message tones. I would like to change it up instead of the default ones on the phones. If anybody could help me out please with an answer.
 9 years ago '08        #314
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 SupaMann said:
nah just stock. I wanna hard reset it because the keyboard been buggin out but before I do it i need to make sure my contacts are up-to-date. It syncs all my pictures or whatever just fine, but nothing is happening with Outlook.
Sorry have no idea.

Tha Professor said:
This may have or may not have been posted.....but is there away to make your own text message tones. I would like to change it up instead of the default ones on the phones. If anybody could help me out please with an answer.
After trimming your MP3 convert it to a .wav file. Place it in the Rings and Ringtone folder. I forgot which one.
 9 years ago '04        #315
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
man well finally got around to a custom rom with my new (4th) tp... this 6.5 s**t is nice... i like it a lot... when the legit version comes out its on...
 9 years ago '04        #316
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
 deadwrong03 said:

man after 3 years of windows mobile phones... i flashed my rom for the first time... i was all nervous about doin it for the longest... s**t wasnt hard for real... follow the links homie gave you and you'll be aight... i flashed from my sd card and it was super easy...
 9 years ago '04        #317
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
 Gmitch528 said:
man after 3 years of windows mobile phones... i flashed my rom for the first time... i was all nervous about doin it for the longest... s**t wasnt hard for real... follow the links homie gave you and you'll be aight... i flashed from my sd card and it was super easy...
i've been flashing the past week i tried at least 10 roms and they all had minor bugs that were big enough to prevent me from keeping it. They had touch flo 3d 2 on it but bugs like the screen not loading my call history whenever i had a missed call, or the shuffle in the music player wouldnt work , and the clock going back 1 hour by its self everytime i rebooted the phone, those were a couple of my gripes that made me get rid of it but otherwise i like the newer start menu and the touch flo 3d 2 interface im just waiting ona less buggier rom or something

flashing is nice tho i like all the custom features everyone added to their roms its fun flashing now
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy