** The Official Touch Pro Thread**

most viewed right now
 127
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #241
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
 SShev0024 said:
Iight . . . I've been wondering how to get custom themes . . . I've been looking into some site like the 1's ya'll suggested but that sh*t sounds like gibberish to me, lol . . . it's funny because I'm usually good with this type of stuff but this sh*t just baffles me

Can any of yall point me in a direction of a link with info in laymen's terms, lol . . .

I was looking at the application for theme installation but the site I saw it on said that it only worked for the Diamond, I'm guessing they have the same interface but I dont want f*ck my phone up, so just in case . . . can someone please hit me with some help in a PM

I would gladly aprreciate it :greetings10:
^^ you need to get TF3D Configuration tool.

should have a download for it on there, and a few themes.

the rest of the stuff you have to find scattered around PPCGeeks, XDA-Developers, and SmartPhoneJunkie.
 03-15-2009, 12:18 PM         #242
SShev0024 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
^^ you need to get TF3D Configuration tool.

should have a download for it on there, and a few themes.

the rest of the stuff you have to find scattered around PPCGeeks, XDA-Developers, and SmartPhoneJunkie.
Iight thx . . .
 9 years ago '04        #243
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
Is it tru that there is a .cab file going around that will help you preserve batter life?
 9 years ago '04        #244
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
^^ possible. if someone developed it into a cab, then yea.

if not, you can find a few your own, it's gonna most likely involve tweaking your registry files up though.

best thing to do is just read up on FLASHING ROM's and just flash your phone.
it'll come with everything dope already preloaded and cooked into the ROM.

a flashed Touch Pro is optimal.
 03-15-2009, 06:59 PM         #245
SShev0024 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_Deezy said:
Is it tru that there is a .cab file going around that will help you preserve batter life?
I passed by a thread earlier with some1 giving it out but i dnt remember where, I was on too many sites today . . .
 9 years ago '04        #246
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
good looks, coz i been reading about the battery life and the touch flo sensitivity not being as smooth. Somewhere they were saying something about a reg. edit.
 9 years ago '04        #247
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
got a question for everyone here...hopefully someone can give me an answer...

the worst thing happened today.. i was at work and i was talking to a customer and on my way down the stairs my phone fell down the stairs as i was shuffling my papers....now my precious touch pro is scratched and when i receive a call it vibrates in a weird way like if something is broken... and some keys are unresponsive..

now my question is if i take it to the sprint store will they try to fix it or will i get a brand new touch pro? or am i better off goin thru the sprint website and replacing it there? i just dont wanna receive a refurb touch pro

thanks in advance
 9 years ago '04        #248
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
 bluedawgalex said:
got a question for everyone here...hopefully someone can give me an answer...

the worst thing happened today.. i was at work and i was talking to a customer and on my way down the stairs my phone fell down the stairs as i was shuffling my papers....now my precious touch pro is scratched and when i receive a call it vibrates in a weird way like if something is broken... and some keys are unresponsive..

now my question is if i take it to the sprint store will they try to fix it or will i get a brand new touch pro? or am i better off goin thru the sprint website and replacing it there? i just dont wanna receive a refurb touch pro

thanks in advance
insurance is giving away brand new Touch Pros for insurance right now, at least out here anyway.

i'd recommend doing that ASAP. tell them your phones freezing/locking up and your keys are unresponsive, not that its physically damaged
 9 years ago '04        #249
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 Grisly said:
insurance is giving away brand new Touch Pros for insurance right now, at least out here anyway.

i'd recommend doing that ASAP. tell them your phones freezing/locking up and your keys are unresponsive, not that its physically damaged
wow thanks man! :agreement6: i think u work at a sprint store so im sure u know what you're talking about! thanks im about go do it right now...
 9 years ago '04        #250
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
^^ yea i do, i just punched my number into eticket and when you go to EXCHANGE LIST, it says TOUCH PRO REF/REC and next to it, NO

then it says TOUCH PRO NEW, next to it yes.

so they should have new touch pros to send out when you go in to get your phone looked at

it'll be about a 3 to 5 day wait, you keep your phone in the meantime, then bring it back, they activate the new one there, and take your old one to send back.
 03-17-2009, 11:35 PM         #251
thegraphixking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Android color issue has been solved for Sprint Touch Pro (Raph800) go for latest build (edit: still no sound/mic yet but looks damn good....)


Last edited by thegraphixking; 03-18-2009 at 12:08 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #252
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 Grisly said:
^^ yea i do, i just punched my number into eticket and when you go to EXCHANGE LIST, it says TOUCH PRO REF/REC and next to it, NO

then it says TOUCH PRO NEW, next to it yes.

so they should have new touch pros to send out when you go in to get your phone looked at

it'll be about a 3 to 5 day wait, you keep your phone in the meantime, then bring it back, they activate the new one there, and take your old one to send back.
thanks bro.. i went in today and i had to wait 2 hours and i didnt have time cuz i had to go to work so ima go either tomorrow or thursday
 9 years ago '05        #253
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Anyone know a good program that can create ringtones for the TP. I had a centro and had minitones on it and loved it. I know the TP comes with mp3 trimmer but i dont think it lets me use the ringtones for text messages. Props for any help.
 9 years ago '05        #254
darick 
space
space
space
$387 | Props total: 319 319
I just gripped one a few weeks ago and it was well worth the purchase
 03-20-2009, 10:51 AM         #255
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dipset kid0221 said:
Anyone know a good program that can create ringtones for the TP. I had a centro and had minitones on it and loved it. I know the TP comes with mp3 trimmer but i dont think it lets me use the ringtones for text messages. Props for any help.
It should be able to. After you use the mp3 trimmer, find a program or somethin to convert it to a .wav file and see if it appears on the list when you want to pick a tone for receiving texts.
 9 years ago '05        #256
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Rareness6 said:
It should be able to. After you use the mp3 trimmer, find a program or somethin to convert it to a .wav file and see if it appears on the list when you want to pick a tone for receiving texts.
Props.. I just found some websites last night that can make them for me tho but thanks for the help.
 9 years ago '04        #257
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
^^ all false information.

to get text ringtones, copy the .mp3 file into your /Windows folder. that's it.
then it will show in the drop down to be selected.
 9 years ago '05        #258
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Grisly said:
^^ all false information.

to get text ringtones, copy the .mp3 file into your /Windows folder. that's it.
then it will show in the drop down to be selected.
Yea thats what i been doing thanks for the help.
 9 years ago '04        #259
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
no prob
 9 years ago '06        #260
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,339 | Props total: 1418 1418
 Blockburner28 said:
Btw someone stole one of the touch pro 2's that was on display at some sort of event I hope they are at least smart enough to dump the rom.
My dreams came true :D
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 81
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
259 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside dannielledai
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
28 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
46 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy