Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-25-2009, 12:46 PM         #221
thegraphixking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andriod is working about 90% on the Touch Pro
 9 years ago '05        #222
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1201 1201
Pandora :dancingcool:
 02-25-2009, 01:22 PM         #223
thegraphixking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh I got the Cab for the touch screen Music ID program (helps you identify songs...) PM if needed.
 02-25-2009, 01:26 PM         #224
thegraphixking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SupaMann said:
Pandora :dancingcool:
check the thread It keeps lockin after playin one song (for the Touch Pros)...hope they fix that fast...would love to have this
 9 years ago '05        #225
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,791 | Props total: 4740 4740
 thegraphixking said:
Andriod is working about 90% on the Touch Pro
you got android on your touch pro????? what does that actually do different then the wm???? and how do i put android on my TP
 9 years ago '04        #226
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 535 535
 youngvito18 said:
do you have to pay for the xm radio?????
yea u gotta pay i dunno if theres a way to get a free trial tho i have xm radio in my car so i stream it to my fone i pay for it tho
 9 years ago '08        #227
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
Do certain roms suck the battery life right out of the phone?? I know the battery life on this is bad but now its ridiculous. Currently using Juggalo_X Rom. What is everyone else using and what do you like about it?
 02-26-2009, 10:22 PM         #228
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shoulda came to this section earlier cuz I love my Fuze :)

$outhside said:
Check out xda-developers.com for anything related to the pro and modding. check under raphael. Also check out ppc-geeks or whatever that link is, I never use that site as it's geared towards cdma mainly (which is what you're using)
Definitely agree with this dude. Been using xda to mod my phones since my first ppc, the Tilt.

AnyGiven said:
Do certain roms suck the battery life right out of the phone?? I know the battery life on this is bad but now its ridiculous. Currently using Juggalo_X Rom. What is everyone else using and what do you like about it?
It depends, you might want to test out other Raphael radios. I'm using NATF's 4.4 ROM with the Xperia radio 1.10.25.18. And I love this radio, gives me great battery life, fast performance, gps locks quickly, etc. To try out different radios like Xperia, Blackstone, Diamond, etc you need to be Security Unlocked tho. Check out this
 9 years ago '06        #229
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
Btw someone stole one of the touch pro 2's that was on display at some sort of event I hope they are at least smart enough to dump the rom.
 9 years ago '06        #230
space
space
 Blockburner28 said:
My screen started blacking out on me. So when I brought it to sprint the women ask me how did I get this phone I said they replaced my mogul for it. I was thinking in the back of my head I hope they don't give me another mogul, but my touch pro is coming in sat after 2:00 p.m so its all good
The phone they sent me was an refurbished phone and it had dents and marks on it. I just got off the phone with them and they said since it was with in 30 days I should have got a new phone and he will be sending me a new phone overnight air. I said what do I do with this touch pro and he said just keep it for a replacement since the system won't let him make a replacement kit. He also said I just have to pay $1.08 cents for tax and thats it. So i'm going to give this phone to my wife and take the new one for myself lol she already talking about modding it pink lol damn I love sprint. The dude also said he will follow up with me on tuesday making sure I got the phone.
 03-02-2009, 01:04 PM         #231
Pito305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i recorded some videos at a concert on friday night...

now when i try to play them i get no sound?

this happen to anybody?
 9 years ago '05        #232
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,791 | Props total: 4740 4740
 Blockburner28 said:
Btw someone stole one of the touch pro 2's that was on display at some sort of event I hope they are at least smart enough to dump the rom.
interesting.........whats new on the TP2 that differes it from the TP1
 9 years ago '06        #233
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
interesting.........whats new on the TP2 that differes it from the TP1
No idea but I did noticed the landscape mode was different. I will look it up later
 9 years ago '07        #234
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,784 | Props total: 257 257
design pretty much i think
 9 years ago '04        #235
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 535 535
touch flo 3e is updated on the tp2, the screen slides up and tilts the screen is bigger but theres not much different besides those few things and cosmetic differences. i think it will be runnin winmo 6.5
 03-03-2009, 09:39 PM         #236
kernel610 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone else having problems texting Google? whenever I try texting any of those 5 digit text numbers (googles, contests, etc.) it never works. I never get a reply back. I've got a Sprint Touch Pro. Anyone have any suggestions. If you can, can you try texting it from your phone if you have a Sprint TP. Its just 466453. You can text anything you want and it'll respond back with an answer or at least it'll try to. Its free so don't worry about that.
 9 years ago '07        #237
spanishflip703 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 0 0
my boy jus got his, its tight, wats a gud site for sum hacks or jailbreaks for the touch pro???
 9 years ago '08        #238
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
I have been searching everywhere. Is there an app for college basketball scores like the one on the iphone?? I need this bad. I got the sprint version.
 03-13-2009, 07:14 PM         #239
ĐöŘρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
:applause::applause::applause:
 03-14-2009, 10:31 PM         #240
SShev0024 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Iight . . . I've been wondering how to get custom themes . . . I've been looking into some site like the 1's ya'll suggested but that sh*t sounds like gibberish to me, lol . . . it's funny because I'm usually good with this type of stuff but this sh*t just baffles me

Can any of yall point me in a direction of a link with info in laymen's terms, lol . . .

I was looking at the application for theme installation but the site I saw it on said that it only worked for the Diamond, I'm guessing they have the same interface but I dont want f*ck my phone up, so just in case . . . can someone please hit me with some help in a PM

I would gladly aprreciate it :greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy