Nov 1 - VICE PRES OF DEF JAM COMMITS SUICIDE!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-03-2008, 03:14 AM         #61
nhoj_yelbom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn rip
 9 years ago '05        #62
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,914 | Props total: 498 498
i dont think he k!lled his self. He had to much going for himself but you never know, i suspect foul play like somebody else said earlier
 9 years ago '04        #63
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 348 348
shakir wasn't no street dude and n*ggas were comin at him sideways..........the president of def jam is a hell of a job to have, because you are dealing with n*ggas livelihood and its greedy n*ggas. why you all think all these rappers are soldiering up and affiliating themselves with gangs and clicks? all that being said i wouldn't have offed myself...........i would have pulled a t.i. and mounted up
 9 years ago '04        #64
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,695 | Props total: 1153 1153
Eh, fu*k this clown

Man was a fu*king exec making tons of dolo, fu*k he had to murk himself for? Insurance companies aren't quick to pay out to families when suicide is cause of death, and he also isn't gonna continually bring home that nice fat check he was generating... this man done quitted on any family that he had in life and any future that was shining for him. Prayers for his family but smh @ this coward
 9 years ago '05        #65
egangsta 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 27 27
close friedns and family say it was extortion
 9 years ago '04        #66
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 348 348
 egangsta said:
close friedns and family say it was extortion
yup............they say it was n*ggas from oakland and detroit. the rap game/music industry is ruthless and if your not built for that street sh*t those cats bring to u......then ol well. like i said before thats why most of these cat are affiliating with gangs and sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #67
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
 r.burgundy said:
all im sayin is,u cant judge a man,until u walked in his shoes.if this brotha felt that sh*t was so bad he had to take his life,it was obviously some pretty heavy sh*t for him.dyin is alot easier than livin.i feel for every1 involved.an i hate to se a succesful young brotha go down.

Right dying is alot easier than living, and he was weak , and took the cowardly way out .. My uncle k!lled himself when i was younger, and could never wrap my head around it like why? , Why would he do that , and to see the pain he caused and the void he left in alot of our lives, i love him but i still feel he was weak and took the cowardly way out. No matter what he was going thru , he had fam, he had people who loved him . suicide is the easy way out, it's a cowardly way out , and you cant ask for forgiveness if you off yourself, thats what ive been taught and you go to hell.. It's self damnation ..
 9 years ago '07        #68
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 Aesop730 said:
Right dying is alot easier than living, and he was weak , and took the cowardly way out .. My uncle k!lled himself when i was younger, and could never wrap my head around it like why? , Why would he do that , and to see the pain he caused and the void he left in alot of our lives, i love him but i still feel he was weak and took the cowardly way out. No matter what he was going thru , he had fam, he had people who loved him . suicide is the easy way out, it's a cowardly way out , and you cant ask for forgiveness if you off yourself, thats what ive been taught and you go to hell.. It's self damnation ..
hell is your belief.not everybody else's.an even tha strongest of dudes will crack unda proper pressure homie.everything got a breakin point.u dont got a clue how u will react because u aint neva been to pushed to an extreme limit an forced to go beyond whateva moral barriers u set for yaself
 11-05-2008, 10:27 AM         #69
e_dubble 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't know dude, but my brother and his wife did and I heard that last week he told the homies that somebody was tryin to k!ll him...get all the facts before you judge!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago