Nov 1 - VICE PRES OF DEF JAM COMMITS SUICIDE!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-02-2008, 01:16 PM         #41
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have no pity for this ho, burn in hell
 9 years ago '04        #42
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
He probably found out he had HIV or something...damn
 11-02-2008, 01:40 PM         #43
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
time to rest youngin
 9 years ago '04        #44
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 Claudinho69 said:
isnt that the father of that chubby kid that had his sweet 16 on mtv, with mad money and sh*t
nahhh i think that was LA Reids kid

and that sh*t was funny as hell what a f*g**t lil kid to want a sweet 16. He was being a bi*ch about it too
 9 years ago '04        #45
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,744 | Props total: 691 691
 DrX said:
damn i know rick ross lyrics suck but thats no reason to k!ll urself
lol....
 11-02-2008, 01:57 PM         #46
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas did this!!!

He was trying to get Nas cut from Def Jam, but I heard he was being extorted.
 9 years ago '05        #47
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 781 781
Condolences to the family
 9 years ago '04        #48
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 354 354
from what i heard dude just snapped. he was in the house with his girl and a few other people and just started bugging about things happening with/in the industry. you would have thought everything was good with ol boy. the dude had just bought a brand new 2.5 milli house..............but the record industry is shady(rule #4080). i would never off myself, but i guess things just got to heavy for dude.......r.i.p. to the oaktown player...........there is more to the story but.........
 9 years ago '05        #49
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
 bigtrevdogg said:
from what i heard dude just snapped. he was in the house with his girl and a few other people and just started bugging about things happening with/in the industry. you would have thought everything was good with ol boy. the dude had just bought a brand new 2.5 milli house..............but the record industry is shady(rule #4080). i would never off myself, but i guess things just got to heavy for dude.......r.i.p. to the oaktown player...........there is more to the story but.........
He must have been snorting that white girl with LA Reid
 9 years ago '08        #50
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,004 | Props total: 19909 19909
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Its cause all yall on boxden download music too much......

BUY ALBUMS!!!!!!

Or is that only a "rich persons" thing now......
mofo do you know how much high speed internet cost..... if im able to receive music from an artist who does it for the passion via Boxden Jukebox...then soooooooo be it ........:lostit12:................. :sleepy:
 9 years ago '05        #51
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
condolences to the fam..suicide aint wat its all about..not at all..i 8nt even know who bruh was really..maybe if i seen a pic or sumpn..but i didnt even know he was from the town..RIP bruh bruh
 9 years ago '06        #52
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 3150 3150
I knew dude well! We grew up together in Oakland. He seemed far from the type to do something like that. He actually called up one of the homies last week and said, "Pray for me."

That's all we know. I doubt it was over a brode. At least I hope not. He had so much doe it don't make no sense. He was a go getter.

RIP Shak'!

Last edited by The Scenario; 11-02-2008 at 10:20 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #53
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 3150 3150

[pic - click to view]

RIP SHAKE!

Last edited by The Scenario; 11-02-2008 at 10:05 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #54
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
rip to dude's fam...

and for all the older posts its no one's place to say if suicide is cowardly or whatever. i obviously dont advocate it and don't thinks its the way to go out, but ppl do have their demons. the saddest sh*t is one knows what anothers goin thru enuff to take their own life, especially in these days and times.... but i aint preaching. sad sh*t nonetheless

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 11-02-2008 at 11:13 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #55
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
some of tha posts in here are plain disgraceful.nobody knws what cause that dude to take his life,an everybody aint built to handle pressure.this may be news to yall but some people actualy crack.betta he take his own life before takin some1 elses.god forbid he woulda pulled a chris benoit,an took his family out,or whoeva did that mess to j-hudsons fam.aint sh*t wrong wit showin compassion for your fellow man
 9 years ago '06        #56
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,892 | Props total: 25681 25681
man fu*k that n*gga he aint do nothin for me nas won he said

DON'T BODY YASELF AND HE DID n*gga serious tho if you have personal problems and don't feel you can take it then go see a counselor talk to somebody take a damn vacation or something yes i feel horrible for his family but he decided to do that and he had a 5 year old daughter you know how many n*ggas wish they could be with they kids today sean bell for one but this n*gga obviously didn't care and by news reports they said it had something t do with pressure and stress from his job man gtfoh step down if you feel you can't handle it don't take your own life
 9 years ago '04        #57
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
suicide is fu*ked up...it's a lot of geniuses that commit suicide it's never stupid people... it's the ones that are smart with a flaw...
 9 years ago '05        #58
Kode_Red 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,454 | Props total: 987 987
 r.burgundy said:
some of tha posts in here are plain disgraceful.nobody knws what cause that dude to take his life,an everybody aint built to handle pressure.this may be news to yall but some people actualy crack.betta he take his own life before takin some1 elses.god forbid he woulda pulled a chris benoit,an took his family out,or whoeva did that mess to j-hudsons fam.aint sh*t wrong wit showin compassion for your fellow man
^^Disagree^^

First, Lets just hope its been some foul play or mental trip behind all of this and he didn't off himself, but if so I cant show compassion for him k!lling himself for the pain he would cause his kids, and entire family. I've also been taught that I would certainly go to hell for suicide, if this didn't stop me, the pain I would cause to others would.

R.I.P. Shakir "Shake" Stewart
 9 years ago '07        #59
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Kode_Red said:
^^Disagree^^

First, Lets just hope its been some foul play or mental trip behind all of this and he didn't off himself, but if so I cant show compassion for him k!lling himself for the pain he would cause his kids, and entire family. I've also been taught that I would certainly go to hell for suicide, if this didn't stop me, the pain I would cause to others would.

R.I.P. Shakir "Shake" Stewart
all im sayin is,u cant judge a man,until u walked in his shoes.if this brotha felt that sh*t was so bad he had to take his life,it was obviously some pretty heavy sh*t for him.dyin is alot easier than livin.i feel for every1 involved.an i hate to se a succesful young brotha go down.
 9 years ago '06        #60
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
fu*ked up. He said it himself.. he wants someone who is about the job 24/7. When ya occupation is as stressful as this, and you have it running ya life, then you bound to be unhappy. Depression prolly got to him and the pressure made him say fu*k it.

I feel sorry for his family and for many others who would do anything for his position and gotta see this dude just throw his life away. suicide aint the way to go.. fu*k that. n*gga got money.. he shoulda got the best help.

Last edited by Da Realness; 11-03-2008 at 02:26 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy