Nov 24 - RNS article from Rolling Stones magazine

most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
301 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
147 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake approves of the game riding round in philly
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-25-2004, 08:43 AM         #21
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i feel stupid put who are rns? is it realestn*ggas?
 11-25-2004, 08:47 AM         #22
hawks84sc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not hardly...rns stands for rabid neurosis...
 11-25-2004, 09:26 AM         #23
keyoteh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RNS is famous now they gona sell out and start rippin commercial music....OH WAIT
 11-25-2004, 10:03 AM         #24
u_dont_know_me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall best believe that the riaa and the feds b scouring round message boards lookin 4 leads and once again, n*ggas is on here dry snichin..whats ya plans cuz, i hope everybody droppin group names and other info earn there jr. G Man badge 4 your hard work.lol

and any n*gga that still has p2p software on there computer get rid of that sh*t asap, cause all them sh*ts do is give Them People a way 2 hack into your system...and the sh*t is trash.....ive only been gettin down 4 bout three years and i learned that real quick,,,you better off droppin a lil dust and get everything lo key youknowwhatimean.1
 12 years ago '04        #25
kicko 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 0 0
my 1st fav was the bassment, they had nice singles all the time, and another one was great for underground sh*t, can't think of it right now, maybe its time to think about becoming a bit more tight lipped, but i know one of you dunks will mess that up, someone always does.
 12 years ago '04        #26
Defjm 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 107 107
 u_dont_know_me said:
yall best believe that the riaa and the feds b scouring round message boards lookin 4 leads and once again, n*ggas is on here dry snichin..whats ya plans cuz, i hope everybody droppin group names and other info earn there jr. G Man badge 4 your hard work.lol

and any n*gga that still has p2p software on there computer get rid of that sh*t asap, cause all them sh*ts do is give Them People a way 2 hack into your system...and the sh*t is trash.....ive only been gettin down 4 bout three years and i learned that real quick,,,you better off droppin a lil dust and get everything lo key youknowwhatimean.1
ya i agree but ppl wont listen until thier knee deep in fines.
 12 years ago '04        #27
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 12 12
EXACTLY " if we can beat the pirates to the release date , thats the only way we'll win" (NOT IN THOSE EXACT WORDS)

thats VERY true ... why do they hold the album when its done and all that sh*t ...
release dates should be more unknown to break the officialness of sh*t ..

im not trying to help them out .. i like my rips just fine and infact i would download the album before i bought it anywyas ..

but for their sake , they just have to not announce the release dates and put them out as soon as they come ....

imagine the promotion when you dont even know when its gona drop ? the anticipation and a hot single would keep you waiting .. .

the way it is now .. we already know when its gona get released and dont really care until that date rolls by till we already listening to next weeks sh*t ...

if they didnt show the release dates they would also be able to promote alot sooner and release at any day ..

anyways thats my 2 cents ... ohhh and BOOO HOOOO to the RIAA , i can remember there aggresive campainge against peer to peer .... all it did was loose their credibility and cost them billions to find these people ... they all screwed up large and they can go fu*k themselves the next big release ... BOO HOO one less lambo for the ceo .. big fu*king deal
 11-25-2004, 11:08 AM         #28
Randomhero2k5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTownPistonsFan said:
I also used to use those chat rooms in AOL too...if any of yall know about that. lol

haha.

me too. those were the sh*t. mp3 and mp32

lol
 12 years ago '04        #29
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k a riaa.......fu*k a rolling stones writer piece of sh*t......fu*k em all.....(downloads new luda album)
 12 years ago '04        #30
~G~ 
space
space
$13,747 | Props total: 1 1
Props to R*$

Still the best!
 11-25-2004, 12:06 PM         #31
JunkyMan1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt said:
before all these f*gs went into boxden... mirc used to be cr*m and we never spoke of a release group here.. now its all like everyone is saying the releasing names everywhere...
REAL TALK
 12 years ago '04        #32
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,953 | Props total: 64 64
Don't people realize publishing this stuff in a major magazine like Rolling Stone is like a death wish for the underground scene. Damn, now RNS got a bigger target on their head as well as message board sites like Boxden. Napster, KaZaA, Scour Exchange, etc. found their end with articles like this one shown on TechTV, the news, etc.
 12 years ago '04        #33
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,953 | Props total: 64 64
 u_dont_know_me said:

There's bigger targets than these particular message boards. There's been a pattern of going to web site hosts, and other avenues that I won't mention on here. And when a larger group gets caught it's often because of files found on a huge company server, sometimes by accident. You have to realize that corporations and the government will seek larger less knowledgable communities rather than infultrating certain #channels and other good sources for releases.
 12 years ago '04        #34
DrOmango 
space
space
space
$415 | Props total: 24 24
yall need to know that RNS dont leak things
they a private group who listen to music for fun

but how does it leak you say? whoever has hookups to rns, they download and distribute it to other sites and then it multiplies from those sites.

edit: RNS would never hook anyone up, you can read this in their old nfo's if you want to join the team.

if it leaks, it leaks

Last edited by DrOmango; 11-25-2004 at 02:25 PM..
 11-25-2004, 02:37 PM         #35
LiquidSwordz718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xmrmischiefx said:
no u moron thats y they stopped
shut the fu*k up....fu*k outta here with ya 4 posts
 12 years ago '04        #36
e-double 
space
space
space
$609 | Props total: 0 0
 JunkyMan1 said:
according to what i've been reading, code 431.322.12, Internet Privacy Act "signed by Bill Clinton in 1995" doesn't actually exist and ISP & individuals can stil be threatened and prosecuted ...

can any 1 clarify this?
umm, it definately exists. how did you figure that it didn't?
 11-25-2004, 07:10 PM         #37
JaeMillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahahah real talk....i dun care bout these internet cats like rns or whatever
i jus no i get my sh*t from them...jus leave it like that peace.
 11-25-2004, 07:23 PM         #38
AkNoWLeDgE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt said:
before all these f*gs went into boxden... mirc used to be cr*m and we never spoke of a release group here.. now its all like everyone is saying the releasing names everywhere...

i blame d12world.. they are f*gs over there... they are forever just acting real gay and be like CHEA I GOT THE NEW EMINEM CD BY RNS... WHAOHAOHWEOAWNHAWOHAWOHWAOHAW
man stfu...n*gga thinking he's cool and sh*t, yous a f*g for going to that gay a.ss site anyway, bunch of little eminem d!ckriders everywhere with shady hats on, and eminem avys and sh*t....
 11-25-2004, 08:59 PM         #39
dB02 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of you all dont know sh*t about the scene... the feds dont give much of a sh*t about this site.. its just like P2P programs n sh*t.. They are trying to stop the big sites...
You realize how far down this sh*t is...
Trust me the feds know about IRC and all that sh*t lol
 11-26-2004, 07:39 AM         #40
u_dont_know_me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillers said:
There's bigger targets than these particular message boards. There's been a pattern of going to web site hosts, and other avenues that I won't mention on here. And when a larger group gets caught it's often because of files found on a huge company server, sometimes by accident. You have to realize that corporations and the government will seek larger less knowledgable communities rather than infultrating certain #channels and other good sources for releases.
what u didnt metion is that most servers r located in countries were the US Gov, RIAA, or the Movie Industry folks cant touch them..thats why they concentrate on people that use p2p cause they are easy targets...becuase im sure that they are well aware of how sh*t go's down in 04. n*ggas snitch 4 a hobby seems like.1
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
120 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
46 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
212 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Disconnect for Free
55 comments
2 days ago