Nov 24 - RNS article from Rolling Stones magazine

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
134 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
6229 pageviews
51 comments

goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,244 | Props total: 2 2
Nov 24 - RNS article from Rolling Stones magazine

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

51 comments for "Nov 24 - RNS article from Rolling Stones magazine"

12 years ago '04        #2
kb45 
space
space
space
$413 | Props total: 1 1
man bootlegging/pirating will always be around these people are millionares they shouldnt complain much .. this thing will always be around and they wont be able to stop it
 12 years ago '04        #3
Soulcontrollah|M 
space
space
$1,183 | Props total: 0 0
These people are stupid. If ripping groups are so esoteric, than why do sites like Boxden exist? If the record companies and government were really up on how the channels of downloading music operate, than why hasn't this site been shut down? Mostly everybody who comes here downloads music, and now there's even a forum here that is dedicated exclusively to downloading. You don't even have to know anybody with a server, or use a p2p network, you can just come here and get any major album, within hours after it's been ripped. This site isn't so secretive, there aren't any real security measures in place here, and if you just search for Boxden or a site like it long enough, than eventually you'll find it.

Last edited by Soulcontrollah; 11-24-2004 at 09:01 PM..
 11-24-2004, 09:02 PM         #4
B1Thunda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THEY CAN SUCK MY d!ck ESPECIALLY u2 fu*kin homo lookin motha fu*kaz, damnnn don't they get it, if a album is good they gon' make money anyways, no matter if it's gettin botlegged !
 12 years ago '04        #5
BigJay.inc 
space
space
$2,817 | Props total: 219 219
These artists have to realize that its FREE PROMOTION....I dont think they would rather pay the label the money that is supposedly "lost" due to pirated music....They really cant call it a loss cause they never saw it to begin with....To be called a LOSS it has to be GAINED first....

I still and will never understand how an artist can put out TRASH and expect to see millions....If u put out trash there's a good chance you wont sell much....im a supporter of good music whether it be hip-hop, R&B, alternative, or whatever....

Imagine if we never had the internet to listen to albums before buying them, record sales would be at a low due to the fear of buying a weak album....Who wants to spend $12-18 on some peanut-butter-n-jelly music??? These complaining bi*ches need to thank the internet for helping them out indirectly...
 11-24-2004, 09:24 PM         #6
celica001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
personally i think we need better security on here....back in the day, like three years ago, we couldnt post anything that had to do with ripping groups, we need to start LOCKING forums, we serisously need to start putthing things back to the way they were....you cant download unless you have more than 100 posts etc....
 11-24-2004, 09:30 PM         #7
juan04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k em all, i cant believe that RNS is being mention on a Mag. RNS is big!
 12 years ago '04        #8
kb45 
space
space
space
$413 | Props total: 1 1
 celica001 said:
personally i think we need better security on here....back in the day, like three years ago, we couldnt post anything that had to do with ripping groups, we need to start LOCKING forums, we serisously need to start putthing things back to the way they were....you cant download unless you have more than 100 posts etc....
yes we do .. people gotta stop sharing on sites like this also, and talking bout irc chans or other methods of downloading sh*t .. if they wanna know let them learn themeselves , find out for themeselves
 11-24-2004, 09:47 PM         #9
vampire xtc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RNS has been big for many years problem is now to many little kids are in the scene and bringin to much attention to it
 11-24-2004, 09:53 PM         #10
LiquidSwordz718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it aint nothing but music, i dont see what the big fuss is about....who cares if people put RNS name out...thats what they want anyways thats why they tag their names on songs....they want recognition/internet fame....1
 12 years ago '04        #11
e-double 
space
space
space
$609 | Props total: 0 0
internet privacy act prevents any govenment affiliated agency to even LOOK at this page, don't even think about prosecuting.

thank you bill clinton, pretty soon though bush will probably fu*k this up too lol
 11-24-2004, 10:10 PM         #12
jmt12856 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props for posting that.....wanted to see it after the whole rns ludacris sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #13
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
I've been getting music off the internet since I started highschool...that was nearly 10 years ago. I've mostly been coming to Boxden the whole time...back when it only posted what was out and then you had to go to sites like Soulja Beatz or something to cop it. And there's been little scares every now and then. I gotta admit, this sh*t is a little disconcerting cuz that article gives out a little too much info and I'm curious as to how the writer got all that info. But this sh*t has survived all kinds of stuff over the years, so as long as we stay away from P2P programs like Kazaa, we should be cool.
 11-24-2004, 11:16 PM         #14
TrueWarrior87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol yah back when it you werent allowed to talk about IRC in anyway and if you did you got banned.. wish it could be like that again
 12 years ago '04        #15
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
I also used to use those chat rooms in AOL too...if any of yall know about that. lol

Last edited by DTownPistonsFan; 11-24-2004 at 11:19 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #16
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 97 97
before all these f*gs went into boxden... mirc used to be cr*m and we never spoke of a release group here.. now its all like everyone is saying the releasing names everywhere...

i blame d12world.. they are f*gs over there... they are forever just acting real gay and be like CHEA I GOT THE NEW EMINEM CD BY RNS... WHAOHAOHWEOAWNHAWOHAWOHWAOHAW
 11-25-2004, 07:56 AM         #17
JunkyMan1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e-double said:
internet privacy act prevents any govenment affiliated agency to even LOOK at this page, don't even think about prosecuting.

thank you bill clinton, pretty soon though bush will probably fu*k this up too lol
according to what i've been reading, code 431.322.12, Internet Privacy Act "signed by Bill Clinton in 1995" doesn't actually exist and ISP & individuals can stil be threatened and prosecuted ...

can any 1 clarify this?
 12 years ago '04        #18
cuzjuan 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,674 | Props total: 77 77
damn rns does mad damage i never knew til now wow they digital celebs props!
 11-25-2004, 08:15 AM         #19
xmrmischiefx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LiquidSwordz718 said:
it aint nothing but music, i dont see what the big fuss is about....who cares if people put RNS name out...thats what they want anyways thats why they tag their names on songs....they want recognition/internet fame....1
no u moron thats y they stopped
 11-25-2004, 08:37 AM         #20
Whitey Tighty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha, thats what happened to REV, a lot of my older releases from like 2001 n sh*t were from them...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
78 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
249 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
41 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy