Nov 1 - JAY Z AND HIS POLITICAL IGNORANCE

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2008, 06:06 AM         #101
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ruthless Champ said:
america doesnt need to give you anything, you already have an advantage over every other race...and then whites have the nerve to complain about black history month, what black figures have you learn about in your history class besides mlk which i doubt you even covered since im a senior in high school and im in us history 2 and we are not even close to the 1960s
again i think youve misunderstood the question, and i disagree with white americans having an advantage over every other american but w.e.
 11-03-2008, 06:09 AM         #102
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bernmac said:
true. everyone is a n***er to the powerful white minority. us hispanics shouldn't fool ourselves...
fixed.

Do people know Mccain wasnt event on the frontlines? I think he was a cook or mechanic real talk BUT this fool get a silver heart for his bravery...GET DA fu*k OUTTA HERE!!!
his story is just that, like i posted b4 he doesnt include the bit where he crashed and was saved by a vietnamise man (in his biography he says he saved himself)

then when he met the man 30 or so years later he didnt even acknowledge him, some1 who saved his life and nursed him back 2 health
 9 years ago '04        #103
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 MELODY said:
OH YOU MEAN THE GUY THAT WENT INTO THE AIR FORCE, FOUGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY, AND WAS A PRISONER OF WAR FOR 5 YEARS ALL FOR HIS NATION?

he was tellin on n*ggas he woulda been dead if he didnt give up the info...
john mcain can suck a fat d*ck...well again...cuz u know he was gettin the test drive put on his bi*ch a.ss back in the day...dude crashed like 4 planes and got tortured...when we used to play capture the flag if u lost we called u a pus*y he lost i think its only fair if i call him a pus*y dude got so many wrestling moves put on his a.ss he cant even move
 11-03-2008, 02:44 PM         #104
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
again i think youve misunderstood the question, and i disagree with white americans having an advantage over every other american but w.e.
 jataylorlfc said:
you seem naive and disconnected from reality...

Whites have the advantage because they are the majority and perceived most of the times subconciously as more capable, willing or w.e

I don't believe this is more a discrimination issue more than it is racism..

Alot. but not all of People naturally relate to what they see as similar to themselves black, white w.e

exp lets say you have a black employer doing a job interview and he interviews a black. white, asian and spanish candidate for a job. Lets say they are all equally qualified for the job and did equally well in the interview...

who would he pick?? THe one he "likes" the most.. He can relate with the black person more and would most likely lean towards the black candidate...

Thats just common sense.. sometimes its racism but not most of the time...

WHite people control the majority of the a.ssets in our country and are the majority.. blacks would do the same in the reverse.. except probably less racism due to whites not being slaves...

But let me ask you.. sense you think there is equal opportunity in America for everybody white black etc.. then why do you think we black people haven't completly established ourselves..???? do you think we are inferior or lazier than other races..or less human?? ..

thats not an accusation...just questioning what you and many others who say the same thing.. cause you suggest that you have the answer
 9 years ago '04        #105
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 KazzMatiK said:
But let me ask you.. sense you think there is equal opportunity in America for everybody white black etc.. then why do you think we black people haven't completly established ourselves..???? do you think we are inferior or lazier than other races..or less human?? ..

Reliance on government and those who advocate for it.....

case adjourned....
 11-03-2008, 03:56 PM         #106
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Reliance on government and those who advocate for it.....

case adjourned....

I respect that answer... but our you saying that blacks have had an even playing field for the last 50 years??
 9 years ago '04        #107
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
 KazzMatiK said:
I respect that answer... but our you saying that blacks have had an even playing field for the last 50 years??

Why do we have more blacks in college now compare to 50 years ago?????

Why do we have more black millionaires now compared to 50 years ago??????

Why do we have more black small business owners now compared to 50 years ago?????

Why do we have more blacks in the middle class compared to 50 years ago????

THIS COUNTRY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO UNFAIR........

Stop bi*ching about even playing field and go get yours like others in our great country........Or are they "Uncle Toms".........

Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 11-03-2008 at 04:20 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #108
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
suicide is in your near future :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #109
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 Thepeoplerunnin said:

Why do we have more black small business owners now compared to 50 years ago?????

Stop bi*ching about even playing field and go get yours like others in our great country........Or are they "Uncle Toms".........
Because 50 years ago, sh*t was a lot more fu*ked up then it is now... Don't act like just because sh*t got better, it's the best it could be... that's like drowning somebody near death, and then letting them up for air and saying "stop crying, you have more air now then you did 10 seconds ago"... No sh*t!
 11-03-2008, 04:31 PM         #110
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:

you make 2 big a.ss a.ssumptions...

First of all i don't need an even playing field... i don't need sh*t from anybody to make it... i never said that...

but you seemed like your threatened by Black people... which is a shame..

all of the programs in place to help blacks to climb out of poverty where absolutley neccessary... theres an argument that we don't need them today... everybody does...

but i no u believe in everyman for himself..

o and i don't consider any black person who makes something out of himself or herself an " Uncle Tom"

I've always been a renegade in my own race which is fine with me.. i just call things as they are..
 9 years ago '04        #111
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
 KazzMatiK said:
all of the programs in place to help blacks to climb out of poverty where absolutley neccessary... theres an argument that we don't need them today... everybody does...

Can you recall anyone who rely on these programs ever making a success of themselves????????

NO!!!???

ITS BECAUSE YOU CANT!!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #112
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
I respect Che for the things he's done as well as Jay-z being apolitical. He really doesn't care for politics but the comparison he used was understandable. Rocafella was/is a movement and he is the "general" sort of like how Che was and Jay-z's stance on certain issues is his own politics and whether you agree with him or not thus you calling him "unamerican" HE IS ENTITLED TO HIS FREEDOM OF SPEECH. His opinions are his opinions and I doubt its with him being ignorant.
 9 years ago '06        #113
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
@the people running

There aren't that many black CEO's let alone many black "millionaires" running around.
 11-03-2008, 05:38 PM         #114
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Can you recall anyone who rely on these programs ever making a success of themselves????????

NO!!!???

ITS BECAUSE YOU CANT!!!!!

your a fu*king idiot... I know alot of people who benefit from welfare and all kind of gov't programs that help them get on their feet and become productive...

im done with you ur just dumb as shyt man
 11-03-2008, 05:47 PM         #115
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's not forget that one of Obama's Houston campaign offices actually had a Cuban flag with a Che Guevara face on it hanging up on the wall...wtf.

I'm just so fu*king sick of all these goddamned hippies and commie wannabes that are flocking to Obama like he's the second coming of Lenin or something. Give it the fu*k up. Ugggggh makes me really angry. Ignorant losers who subconsciously fu*king hate their country. Grow up, kiddies. There is nothing about Che Guevara to admire. Absolutely. Nothing.
 9 years ago '08        #116
mccauley318 2 heat pts
space
space
$820 | Props total: 71 71
why do you care what a rapper say ! have your own mind! quit worrying bout what another person say.
 9 years ago '08        #117
mccauley318 2 heat pts
space
space
$820 | Props total: 71 71
Bush family own slaves. where is the cryin for that? Mccain voted against a MLK holiday but for Ronald Regan
 11-04-2008, 09:02 PM         #118
carl0489 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People admire El Che because he represents what it means to be a revolutionary. I admire Malcolm X but I don't agree with some of his methods. Quit hatin on people for expressin' themselves and learn the difference between an ICON and an IDOL
 9 years ago '07        #119
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 carl0489 said:
People admire El Che because he represents what it means to be a revolutionary. I admire Malcolm X but I don't agree with some of his methods. Quit hatin on people for expressin' themselves and learn the difference between an ICON and an IDOL
doesnt get more well said than that
 11-05-2008, 01:51 PM         #120
Lamont Sanford 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what's up with posting an article that's 3 years old
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago