Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #81
Kool Deuce Deuc 
space
space
$1,260 | Props total: 0 0
i´m not impressed
 9 years ago '08        #82
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
there is no such thing as a peaceful revolutioun
 11-02-2008, 11:19 AM         #83
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andapaul said:
whites own everything....remember they just take, no need for asking, i mean come on thats how this country was founded....by k!lling the people who originally occupied the land and then say they "discovered" america, how can you discover something that people already knew about?
thats not my question, my question is what has america given whites,what as being born white in a very poor household have over being born black in a very rich household?

because it was a european discovery, bit simple really, if its new to you (apart from the vikings who columbus and the like didnt know about) then your going to say you discovered it.

bit like saying newton didnt discover gravity because it was already there.
 11-02-2008, 11:46 AM         #84
carl0489 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
OH YOU MEAN THE GUY THAT WENT INTO THE AIR FORCE, FOUGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY, AND WAS A PRISONER OF WAR FOR 5 YEARS ALL FOR HIS NATION?

:guns1:

"Bullet Wounds Will Stop Your Buffoonery"

:jacked:
 11-02-2008, 12:06 PM         #85
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoever wrote this article really has some deep personal issues with Che.
the whole article is a perfect example of bias.

im not going to say anything about che here. but there is more than one side to every story - and anybody who only addresses one side should be ignored.

and by the way, motorcycle diaries is like... 4 or 5 years old now.
 9 years ago '04        #86
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 RAZAH CUTS said:
I was screaming on many lil' white suburban kids 4 or 5 years ago when that lil' fad of rocking a too tight smedium T-shirt with Che's image on the front was at it's height.....

I've researched Che's life and trust me he is no one to admire.....people equate his image with revolution---I equate it with a spoiled and priveledged kid who could've used his skills to save lives, but instead, just eventually became a mad doctor, who performed many atrocities on his loyal soldiers in the mountains of Cuba.....he was a cold blooded murderer who played judge, jury and executrioner and nothing more than one of Fidel Castro's many agents of destruction.....

truthfully though if we are gonna call out Hova and all the idiotic yuppies that were rocking Che shirts heavy back in the day we also have to talk about the cats from the hood who were committing acts of "fashion ignorance" as well.....

I remember seeing many cats that was supposedly "Hip-Hop" just a few years ago rockin shirts with guys like Al Capone, Pablo Escobar, Manuel Norieaga, and whoever else was infamous back in the day, on the front of them.....totally ignorant of the fact that these men had committed a tremendous amount of crimes and in many ways contributed to the reasons why black folks had certain substances riddling their neighborhoods with addiction, violent crime and cycles of hoplessness.....

In the end many Americans just jump on any trend these days if their favorite celebrity is doing it, be it fashion, cosmetic surgery or whatever.....Americans don't think for themselves enough and they've stopped demanding more from their counter culture sub-groups....it used to be that all the hip, liberal kids really were all very well read and were always up to speed on what time it really was....nowadays we just have a bunch of posing a.ss, lonely muthafu*kas that wanna seem deep or wanna shock people, or wanna latch on to a certain lifestyle that they see their favorite actor or actress displaying and they decide to throw on a T-shirt that has a symbolic meaning to it, but the only problem is these fake a.ss muthafu*kas don't know what that meaning really is, or even worse they don't care to know......

WORD.. that's real.
 11-02-2008, 01:59 PM         #87
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blizzard said:
I hate the internet and mostly the people on it. Thread started please grow up and go outside to see the real world. Just because he is rich and famous doesn't mean he doesn't know who and what Che stood for. I share a country with close minded idiots.

story of my life, sometimes i feel trapped
 9 years ago '05        #88
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
 melody said:

[pic - click to view]

"i'm like che guevara with bling on," - jay-z "psa" the black album

[pic - click to view]

che hated the united states and the global free market system that sustained it. Just ask him. "let us sum up our hopes for victory: Total destruction of imperialism by eliminating its firmest bulwark, the oppression exercised by the united states of america."

[pic - click to view]

che demanded worldwide revolution, even if it meant a stream of death and misery. He said the utopia that could be built on the ashes of the old world would make the suffering worthwhile. That's why he advocated a nuclear exchange during the cuban missile crisis.

[pic - click to view]

che guevara was a communist revolutionary

[pic - click to view]

the blueprint 2: The gift and the curse he refers to himself as the revolutionary jay guevara, while in the same song he says he’s like ross perot?

"i would start looking - and i'm being very honest - for real estate in another country to spend my time" jay-z vibe september article

oh yea jay? Thats a very anti american comment. The land of the free in which many have risked their lives to get into and you take this for granted? The only country in which a kid can go from marcy to owning an nba team? A great enough country where your actually allowed to talk bad about your leader?

"its a conflict to encourage the masses to vote for a certain person" ti giant magazine issue october 2008 issue :applause:

so would you trust jay to know much about politics?

[pic - click to view]

.......are you done yet?
 11-02-2008, 03:16 PM         #89
bigl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '07        #90
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865

[pic - click to view]

11-02-2008, 03:47 PM         #91
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just for the record, Che "Hero of the People" Guevara lived in a Havana mansion with a yacht that he took after the revolution, and wore a Rolex.

What a rebel.

He's a big phony to me, and all the morons who co-opted him and were wearing those stupid t-shirts back in the day are a bunch of losers.

But attacking Jay-Z because he is one of those losers and then saying because he likes Obama they're all connected, is a pretty loose connection.

Celebrities are always endorsing superliberal candidates. No one should trust ANY celebrity's political judgment, period. If you're smart, you know not to take Jay-Z, or any rapper, or any celebrity's, word on politics.

Last edited by DipSetSaddam; 11-02-2008 at 03:50 PM..
 11-02-2008, 04:52 PM         #92
Ruthless Champ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
thats not my question, my question is what has america given whites,what as being born white in a very poor household have over being born black in a very rich household?

because it was a european discovery, bit simple really, if its new to you (apart from the vikings who columbus and the like didnt know about) then your going to say you discovered it.

bit like saying newton didnt discover gravity because it was already there.
america doesnt need to give you anything, you already have an advantage over every other race...and then whites have the nerve to complain about black history month, what black figures have you learn about in your history class besides mlk which i doubt you even covered since im a senior in high school and im in us history 2 and we are not even close to the 1960s
 9 years ago '04        #93
bernmac 
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 28 28
 DallasTexas said:
at hispanics supporting mccain,,, thats a joke cuz if you think he cares about yall , then yall r just retarded and dumb and ignorant and somebody i wouldnt trust at all
true. everyone is a n***er to the powerful white majority. us hispanics shouldn't fool ourselves...
 9 years ago '04        #94
hollagabby 
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 0 0
This whole Che Obama thing mmight be funn but its ignorant...

Obabiden 08!!! U better believe it!!!
 11-02-2008, 10:17 PM         #95
AKfoy0face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Hommie 85 said:
you are one stupid bastard!!! how many n*ggas went from marcy projects to multi millions compared to the amount of n*ggas from marcy to the grave or jail or drugs??? this n*ggas grandparents couldnt even attend the same schools or drink from the same fountains as white ppl, same country where n*ggas are plottin to k!ll obama, cuz hes black! i could go on and on, but i'll stop right there! fu*k this country, this n*gga dont owe nobody sh*t!!!
oh sh*t..... umad?
 9 years ago '07        #96
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,112 | Props total: 6344 6344
Hov for pres 2016
 9 years ago '05        #97
Jorge Da 6'2" 2 heat pts
space
space
$853 | Props total: 118 118
fu*k CHE!!!! ONLY IGNORANT PEOPLE WEAR HIS f*g**t a.ss MUG ON CLOTHES
 11-02-2008, 11:11 PM         #98
kjigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do people know Mccain wasnt event on the frontlines? I think he was a cook or mechanic real talk BUT this fool get a silver heart for his bravery...GET DA fu*k OUTTA HERE!!!
 9 years ago '06        #99
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
I dont know enough about che to form an opinion of him. But I would say many people would have a lot of negative things to say about Malcom X and
he is one of my heros.

As far as Jay it has been documented that he does a lot of reading of non-fiction books and doesnt read novels at all. So I dont think he is Ignorant about Che just has a different opinion than you do. One mans hero is one mans enemy.

And with all the negative framing of Che he actually stated a reason why I would like him:

Let us sum up our hopes for victory: total destruction of imperialism by eliminating its firmest bulwark, the oppression exercised by the United States of America."

I love my country but I am not blind to its History or its ways. And anybody who is agianst Imperialism and Opression would recieve my support.

For It is Imperialism that Destroyed Africa and Enslaved my Ancestors.

And If Youre Puerto Rican or Hispanic and think Mccain is the better canidate for you I think you are pretty Lost.
 9 years ago '04        #100
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
at you putting this all on Jay.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy