Oct 31 - Man dies from watching Porn

most viewed right now
 104
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
31 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
7894 pageviews
72 comments


goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,257 | Props total: 12 12
Oct 31 - Man dies from watching pr0n
 

 
Killed by pr0n

By JAMES CLOTHIER

A YOUNG man born with a heart problem died while watching a pr0n film.

Chris Nicholls, 23, collapsed after getting over-excited as he viewed the blue movie in his bedroom, an inquest heard. He died of a cardiac arrest weeks after having open-heart surgery.

His body was found by his mum Clare at the family home in Redhill, Surrey. At the inquest she asked pathologist Dr Mary Sheppard, who examined Chris after his death, whether the heart attack was brought on by the film. She said: “Christopher was watching a blue movie when I found him.

“Later I told my husband, ‘I know what’s happened. It’s got to be a rush of adrenaline because he’s got excited.’ Could that have caused cardiac arrest?” Dr Sheppard responded: “Any kind of excessive stress or excitement could have brought on serious erratic heartbeat. So, yes, that could have been a factor.” Chris was born with a congenital heart defect which could never be completely cured.

He had open-heart surgery when he was 15 months old and again following a heart attack in April. He also suffered from a form of autism. Clare hit out at London’s Royal Brompton Hospital, where Chris had his latest operation. She said: “No one there told me how imminent death could be. When I asked for guidelines on how to care for Chris at home they looked at me like I was mad.”

A natural causes verdict was recorded at the inquest in Woking, Surrey.


[pic - click to view]

 http://www.thesun.co.uk/s .. cle1876715.ece

72 comments for "Oct 31 - Man dies from watching Porn"

 10 years ago '04        #2
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,232 | Props total: 13971 13971
 goke11429 said:
Killed by pr0n

By JAMES CLOTHIER

A YOUNG man born with a heart problem died while watching a pr0n film.

Chris Nicholls, 23, collapsed after getting over-excited as he viewed the blue movie in his bedroom, an inquest heard. He died of a cardiac arrest weeks after having open-heart surgery.

His body was found by his mum Clare at the family home in Redhill, Surrey. At the inquest she asked pathologist Dr Mary Sheppard, who examined Chris after his death, whether the heart attack was brought on by the film. She said: “Christopher was watching a blue movie when I found him.

“Later I told my husband, ‘I know what’s happened. It’s got to be a rush of adrenaline because he’s got excited.’ Could that have caused cardiac arrest?” Dr Sheppard responded: “Any kind of excessive stress or excitement could have brought on serious erratic heartbeat. So, yes, that could have been a factor.” Chris was born with a congenital heart defect which could never be completely cured.

He had open-heart surgery when he was 15 months old and again following a heart attack in April. He also suffered from a form of autism. Clare hit out at London’s Royal Brompton Hospital, where Chris had his latest operation. She said: “No one there told me how imminent death could be. When I asked for guidelines on how to care for Chris at home they looked at me like I was mad.”

A natural causes verdict was recorded at the inquest in Woking, Surrey.

 10-31-2008, 10:12 AM         #3
carl0489 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is nothing safe anymore?

 10 years ago '08        #4
svvt14 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,489 | Props total: 163 163
RIP bet he died happy though lol
 10 years ago '07        #5
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,203 | Props total: 1724 1724
 goke11429 said:
Killed by pr0n

By JAMES CLOTHIER

A YOUNG man born with a heart problem died while watching a pr0n film.
man I swear to god thats all I had to read before I choked on my burger. he almost k!lled me too.
 10 years ago '05        #6
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$23,071 | Props total: 5862 5862
 carl0489 said:
Is nothing safe anymore?

porkchops, amusement parks, pr0n......it aint safe no more
 10 years ago '07        #7
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$11,795 | Props total: 1901 1901
*reads title of thread*....*closes tube8 and spankwire tabs on firefox*
 10-31-2008, 10:43 AM         #8
Fatol 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL

wow... thats fu*kin awesome
 10 years ago '04        #9
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 5 5
damn pretty bad...

his mom found him with his pants down beating off...

damn
 10 years ago '05        #10
clevel216 
space
avatar space
space
$914 | Props total: 10 10
Wat a way to go!
 10 years ago '05        #11
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,985 | Props total: 3323 3323
lol i havent heard pr0no being termed as a "blue" movie every since i was told not to watch them...lol
 10 years ago '04        #12
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
avatar space
space
$35,236 | Props total: 30101 30101
lol blue movie

r.i.p to the kid though
I hope he bust one off before dying...pause!
 10 years ago '05        #13
b_eazy 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$18,077 | Props total: 2856 2856
@ u ignorant fu*ks laughin at this

the dude had a heart condition, his life was limited from day 1
 10 years ago '04        #14
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,022 | Props total: 3385 3385
He was watching pinky, cherokee & ice la fox threesome
 10-31-2008, 11:15 AM         #15
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That n*gga caught the ultimate climax!

Can't tell him nothing. I need that tape to sell,

"This sh*t right here nigguh! This sh*t right here! This sh*t right here is that death! n*gga this sh*t come with the warning label you see on roller coasters! These bi*ches so nasty on here n*gga you can only watch this sh*t for 5 minutes at a time! Anymore than that I ain't even responsible!"
 10 years ago '04        #16
jomarie 
space
avatar space
space
$731 | Props total: 4 4
Blue Movie> The Ring
 10-31-2008, 11:39 AM         #17
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
He was watching pinky, cherokee & ice la fox threesome
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!


[pic - click to view]



Is that a real scene? Or you just made that sh*t up!?!?!? n*gga point me to a link cuz you just named like my 3 favorite pr0n stars.
 10 years ago '07        #18
KillaKanga 
space
avatar space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 316 316
i tried my best not to laugh
 10 years ago '04        #19
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,107 | Props total: 6878 6878
 magatsu said:
That n*gga caught the ultimate climax!

Can't tell him nothing. I need that tape to sell,

"This sh*t right here nigguh! This sh*t right here! This sh*t right here is that death! n*gga this sh*t come with the warning label you see on roller coasters! These bi*ches so nasty on here n*gga you can only watch this sh*t for 5 minutes at a time! Anymore than that I ain't even responsible!"
lol u a fool..i almost choked on my arizona n*gga
 10 years ago '04        #20
Randeezle 
space
avatar space
space
$2,409 | Props total: 1061 1061
 magatsu said:
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!


[pic - click to view]



Is that a real scene? Or you just made that sh*t up!?!?!? n*gga point me to a link cuz you just named like my 3 favorite pr0n stars.
Whoa whoa whoa what is the story behind that .gif?

Are they at an outdoor listening party or something?
Or does Jay have the freedreditreport.com song stuck in his head.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
51 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 61
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
52 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
101 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
51 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
147 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
69 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy