Oct 29 - Dolphins Owner: I Have to Sell This Team Before Obama Gets Elected

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
should be a simple flat tax for everyone..everyone pays the same percent of what they make..no way in hell should you get taxed for being able to make more
 9 years ago '05        #42
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4410 4410
Greedy rich folks get to dwindle in all their success alone when their rich. When their going broke, they ask us to bail them out.. and they get rich again, and reward themselves with bonuses...
 9 years ago '05        #43
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 markman04 said:
These people get tax breaks because they make our economy run. Big cooperation owners supply millions of American workers with jobs every year.

And its no ones responsibility to help you.

Say that to your family you ignorant piece of sh*t.... Fact most of you RICH people were rich before you was born... When we are on the same platform then you can scream that help you trash... Until then keep GETTING HELP FROM REALITIVES when ours could barley feed our families Always the people who doesnt experience sh*t the one critizing...
 9 years ago '05        #44
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
i cant blame him bring on the michigan grad
 9 years ago '05        #45
Jorge Da 6'2" 2 heat pts
space
space
$853 | Props total: 118 118
fu*k Wayne Huizenga!! He traded or gave away 1. Gary Sheffield 2. Josh Beckett 3. Cliff Floyd 4. Preston Wilson 5.Ivan Rodriguez.. This list can go on for days..
 9 years ago '04        #46
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
if u know ur stocks r gonna go down, u gonna pull out??

there was an article posted here somewhere about athletes saying they didnt know how to vote, because they grew up as democrats, but now they got republican money

im just sayin dont just bash one man for it, bash everybody that fits the mold that u have a problem wit

im lookin at him as a smart business man, hes been talkin bout selling the team, he is getting old...he sees what has happened to al davis, he doesnt wanna be like that, how can yall blame him

he sold 50% for 550 mill GOD DAMN, if he sells the other 50% thats a $1.5 billion flip...50 cent/jay-z/diddy makes a move like that yall would call them a genius/hustla/boss/etc. but another guy does it & he gets all this backlash???

if u own a house in a market that u know the price is gonna drop in, u gonna sell it before ur profit would decrease...dont blame him for thinking the same way

this man knows what hes doin, if he didnt he wouldn't have gotten rich in the first place. business is business

im an obama supporter but i still understand how the upper class could be against their pocket getting slimmer
 9 years ago '05        #47
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
greedy fukk...........somebody should beat him with a bag of oranges
 9 years ago '04        #48
MILLYMILL2000 
space
space
$714 | Props total: 3 3
 markman04 said:
These people get tax breaks because they make our economy run. Big cooperation owners supply millions of American workers with jobs every year.

Big corporations don't make up the jobs in this country. Let me school you my man, you need it. Small business' are the back bone of this country they make up 99% of the companies in America (that is from the US State department, not a Liberal source). They are the inovators and inventors that move this country. Either by direct employment or contracting, they make the economy move. The big corporations don't pay their fare share of taxes. 2/3 of the "big corporations" don't pay them at all, either by loopholes or mailboxes in foreign countries. Though they do shop like everyone else does, the Rich people of this country don't spend their money they save it or put it in markets. The middle class and the poor spend the money. They spend the money in the local stores and through the different service companies. The big corporations get the tax breaks because the Republican President is and always will look out for the rich. You name a Republican Presdent in recent memory that isn't looking out for them. You name a time when they've been in office when we haven't had a recession or stagnation for the middle class and increased poverty. The funny thing is all these idiots who support McCain would actually benefit from a President Obama.
 10-29-2008, 05:30 PM         #49
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll start the bidding at $1.

The Dolphins?????
 9 years ago '04        #50
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
most of these incredibly wealthy people were born like that anyway
 9 years ago '08        #51
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,096 | Props total: 12331 12331
 markman04 said:

very good point. but the fact remains that, today, someone is going to have to pay more. it cant be people who will suffer because of the tax policy, so it will have to be people who will still be very well off even if they have to pay "a little" more.
 10-29-2008, 05:44 PM         #52
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn dude is greedy
 10-29-2008, 05:52 PM         #53
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dolphins are 3-4 and have beaten the chargers pats and bills..so all you little f*g**t sh*ttalkers can eat a d*ck
 9 years ago '06        #54
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,912 | Props total: 7610 7610
good. If he cant afford to own an nfl team then he should sell it. Maybe if dolphins weren't complete losers last year he would have more scratch. That owners team sh!t the bed for the past 5 seasons no sh!t he has to sell. lol
 9 years ago '04        #55
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 DrX said:
damn dude is greedy
how is he greedy when with obamas plan, it will have his money that he worked his a.ss off for, being handed down to lower class people. how is that fair? sh*t i might as well quit my job when obama gets elected. then i can reap the benefits from the rich people.
 10-29-2008, 08:25 PM         #56
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
dolphins are 3-4 and have beaten the chargers pats and bills..so all you little f*g**t sh*ttalkers can eat a d*ck
Ohhhhh 7-9 here you come. :rolleyes:

I do have Ronnie Brown on my fantasy though THANKS :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #57
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 famoussasjohn said:
how is he greedy when with obamas plan, it will have his money that he worked his a.ss off for, being handed down to lower class people. how is that fair? sh*t i might as well quit my job when obama gets elected. then i can reap the benefits from the rich people.
How is it fair for the lower class? Our tax dollars pay for their mistakes all the time. And only a dumb a.ss would think that this money is actually going to the people.

It will not only relieve the tax burden placed on the middle class but go towards things such as our national debt, developing technologies and programs that will put an end to our oil addiction, and help fund schools that need it.

So, hard earned or not, its time to pay the piper. They've been skating too long. No one is asking for a hand out. We are asking for it to be fair.
 9 years ago '05        #58
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
Wow, i cant believe the things i am reading on here. Hate to break it to u people but rich people and big companies run this country. If they all want to sell there business's and collect their capital gains we are in for a worse economy then we are already in. You know what i want Obama to win so all you idiots can see that he isnt going to change a damn thing. Anything he does change will lower the economy.
 9 years ago '04        #59
space
space
 hood135 said:
How is it fair for the lower class? Our tax dollars pay for their mistakes all the time. And only a dumb a.ss would think that this money is actually going to the people.

It will not only relieve the tax burden placed on the middle class but go towards things such as our national debt, developing technologies and programs that will put an end to our oil addiction, and help fund schools that need it.

So, hard earned or not, its time to pay the piper. They've been skating too long. No one is asking for a hand out. We are asking for it to be fair.
so their going to tax someone that has NOTHING to do with our national debt. apparently our country is asking for a handout if their taking money from people who make 250k or more.
but it will go into the health care before anything you listed.
 9 years ago '04        #60
space
space
 ebcrew said:
Wow, i cant believe the things i am reading on here. Hate to break it to u people but rich people and big companies run this country. If they all want to sell there business's and collect their capital gains we are in for a worse economy then we are already in. You know what i want Obama to win so all you idiots can see that he isnt going to change a damn thing. Anything he does change will lower the economy.
exactly..nobody is going to create change. the only thing we can do is it out and hope everything will be okay in the end.
when you tax the rich, they will stop investing, and our economy will get worse. learn your basic economics people.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy