*HELP* How to steal video games and get away with it. (read before judging.)

most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #41
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 THADON said:
hell yea i got caught stealin shoe polish from that bi*ch when i was like 15...they just ban u...i think the only way to get some kind of other legal charge or somethin is if u stick em up
:wtf:
 9 years ago '04        #42
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,831 | Props total: 252 252
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
You have to trick the cashier... I do it all tha time. Listen.

1) you go in the store and you ask one of the clerks to help you out, you tell him you want to purchase a game.

2) he comes and asks you which one, you tell him, he takes it out the case

3) now heres the tricky part: when he takes the game to the register and scan it and tell you "okay that'll be $60 dollars", you reach into your pocket for your wallet, and pull out $60 dollars and hand it to him.

4) when you hand it to him, he tells you "thank you." now this is where you need to pay attention, after he thanks you, you say "you're welcome" and take the bag with the video game in it and walk out of the store.

Best scam ever.
i dont kow bro..sounds kinda tricky..lol

seriously tho, the poster is a ignorant a.ss n*gga, and ever 1 givin him advice on how to steal a video game just as ignorant...GET A JOB n*gga...even McD payin min wage you can get the game after a hard weeks work..
 11-02-2008, 08:28 AM         #43
mastawall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah,cuz it's really gonna be worth it when you are some dude's bi*ch in jail.But hey, at least you got to play that new gears of war.
 9 years ago '04        #44
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 unkn0wn said:
what I mean is that going to jail for stealing a video game is just plain stupid and you will look dumb when ask what did u do...
yeah, its just not worth it, sh*t if you get caught stealing games, you will never work in a retail store again, let alone any retail store, im a.ssuming your young, it just isnt worth it, im currently looking for a new job, hard as hell especially right now, but youll find something to do and spend your money on games, sh*t go on ebay, they are sometimes cheaper brand new than buying it at best buy or something.

or simply mod your xbox and get free games :D
i know people hate when someone says mod your xbox, but explain why its bad?
we can try out the game see if we like it.
instead of paying 60 bucks a game and hating it and try to trade it in and only get 20-30 bucks.
 9 years ago '04        #45
ThaChrons 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 0 0
 Arkanjal said:
if you cant swing 20 a month, you shouldnt be wasting time playing games
my thoughts exactly....
 9 years ago '06        #46
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Jeet Kune Do said:
get a fu*kin life
pretty much
 9 years ago '05        #47
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
ive reported this thread to the police anyone givin advice plus the threadstarter will be contacted within the next 48hours...
 9 years ago '05        #48
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
actually wait....this is not a suggestion this is something i heard someone did sometime somewhere...but im not condoning this or aiding you in anyway...

but i know you could go to an independant store and act like you buying a game...most times theyll give you the game before you hand over the money or theyll put in on the desk infront of you....if they dont...just say can i check the box first to see if its 1-8 or some other crap....then just run out the store....and if they wont give it to you....you just look into your pockets and pretend you left the money at home and will be later....

alott of independant stores...or just smaller stores have like 2 nerdy cpu geeks in there that are hardly gonna chase you down and give you a beatin...and if you got a homie...you could have him wait outside ready to go in and take a bunch of sh*t if they guy does follow you out and leave the store un-atteneded....

just some sh*t i heard someone did sometime though...stealing is wrong...
 9 years ago '04        #49
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Barrack is really making the US into a third world country......
 9 years ago '04        #50
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 Grown Man Ish said:
actually wait....this is not a suggestion this is something i heard someone did sometime somewhere...but im not condoning this or aiding you in anyway...

but i know you could go to an independant store and act like you buying a game...most times theyll give you the game before you hand over the money or theyll put in on the desk infront of you....if they dont...just say can i check the box first to see if its 1-8 or some other crap....then just run out the store....and if they wont give it to you....you just look into your pockets and pretend you left the money at home and will be later....

alott of independant stores...or just smaller stores have like 2 nerdy cpu geeks in there that are hardly gonna chase you down and give you a beatin...and if you got a homie...you could have him wait outside ready to go in and take a bunch of sh*t if they guy does follow you out and leave the store un-atteneded....

just some sh*t i heard someone did sometime though...stealing is wrong...
camera will catch your face and you will be caught...
 9 years ago '07        #51
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,375 | Props total: 69918 69918
lol i remember stealin from best buy

I bought a nwa greatest hits cd and stole a digital camera so when i left i got buzzed and said it was prolly the cd lol then this fake a.ss j-kwon lookin n*gga told me to go in this security room and bam it was over......

n*ggas had a secret cop up n there n sh*t....u wont get locked if u a teenager, just fined if a cop is cool (cop i had said he couldnt let me go cuz they caught me on camera and its best buy got damn). I had to pay a fine and do a day of community service in china town during the winter scraping ice off the sidewalk

LOL then i got a job right across the street at gamestop

But all i can say is at walmart, try to get the game in your hands on tha low and u good....
 11-02-2008, 04:11 PM         #52
RVDondaPC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 barack obama said:
*HELP* How to steal video games and get away with it. (read before judging.)

Alright, so in case yall been blind, theres a recession going on in this bi*ch. America is on its way down. Anyway, they downsized the company that I worked at, thus leaving me jobless, like many other Americans.

So heres where the thread pops in. I'm not going to miss out, this time of the year the best games come out and I need them all. Its a harmless crime that hurts no one, so heres my problems;

At Wal mart they have the games behind the glass. You need to get a cashier to unlock the door, then they hold the game and ring it in for you right away. So theres a problem, any suggestions ???

And at places like Future shop, and Circuit City, they have the games out, but there wrapped in this hard plastic. What would be the easiest, most non discreet way of removing this, and what tools would I need?

Does anyone else have any tips ? I need these games, like a crack head needs crack.

I know all you "perfect, church going" will hate on me for this, but hard times calls for hard measures ya dig!?

C'mon guys help me out, I already got a few 2800 microsoft points cards, cuz there in that plastic shell sh*t thats impossible to open. I just secretly bring in a very sharp knife, secretly cut a slit, pull card out, throw or hide the wrappings of it.
:greetings10: hi hater :greetings10:

HELP!!!
Well I guess your old company made the right decision in firing your a.ss and not someone else.
 9 years ago '04        #53
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 TanstA! said:
btw if this doesn't make sense, i'm on 4 valuums, 2 xanax bars, 1 oxycontin 40, and a few percocets, so i'm feeling a little buzzed.

a little buzzed? tha fu*k... you lying out ya a.ss.. you would not even be typing properly right now kid.. get the fu*k outa here. *and a few perks* lmao.
i like how he properly spelled everything, along with commas and punctuation. thats a mind eraser right there, liarrrr.
 11-02-2008, 04:41 PM         #54
Lord Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you wanna steal games for real and not get caught.....

buy a wii

you can get a gang of games all for free (new and old)
 11-02-2008, 05:42 PM         #55
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What?
 9 years ago '08        #56
barack obama 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
 nitetrain8601 said:
...says the guy who forgot the "'" in it's and who can't even form a proper sentence. Take the walk of shame.
lmfao that was pathetic you lost worst then nas and people say he lost a lot . read that dumb statement you made and walk away with your tail between your legs puppy
:greetings10: hi hater :greetings10:
 11-03-2008, 02:55 AM         #57
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all you should have mad money saved up, whether you were laid off or not. that way you can buy your games and way more sh*t if you wanted too.

you dont have no money on ya bruh?
 11-03-2008, 02:59 AM         #58
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
You have to trick the cashier... I do it all tha time. Listen.

1) you go in the store and you ask one of the clerks to help you out, you tell him you want to purchase a game.

2) he comes and asks you which one, you tell him, he takes it out the case

3) now heres the tricky part: when he takes the game to the register and scan it and tell you "okay that'll be $60 dollars", you reach into your pocket for your wallet, and pull out $60 dollars and hand it to him.

4) when you hand it to him, he tells you "thank you." now this is where you need to pay attention, after he thanks you, you say "you're welcome" and take the bag with the video game in it and walk out of the store.

Best scam ever.

i died laughing reading this
 11-03-2008, 03:03 AM         #59
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vazquez1085 said:
i dont kow bro..sounds kinda tricky..lol

seriously tho, the poster is a ignorant a.ss n*gga, and ever 1 givin him advice on how to steal a video game just as ignorant...GET A JOB n*gga...even McD payin min wage you can get the game after a hard weeks work..
how are you gonna drop the N bomb and your 3 shades lighter than cocoa butter
 11-03-2008, 07:22 AM         #60
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look n*gga, pop that case n stop being a bi*ch.

When media play was open for us, we stole at least 500 worth of games from them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now