*HELP* How to steal video games and get away with it. (read before judging.)

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
maybe if u werent buying all those drugs you could afford a video game
 9 years ago '04        #22
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,117 | Props total: 598 598
Get a job at one of the big stores and steal from the inside.

shiznit said:
why dont you just mod your system and download the games?
Look at the stupid thread it made.........
 9 years ago '08        #23
barack obama 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 100 100
Thanks to the three people who actually helped, to the others who just mocked me(including the mod) thanks for not helping at all, yall should become doctors.
 9 years ago '08        #24
barack obama 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 100 100
 TanstA! said:
btw if this doesn't make sense, i'm on 4 valuums, 2 xanax bars, 1 oxycontin 40, and a few percocets, so i'm feeling a little buzzed.

a little buzzed? tha fu*k... you lying out ya a.ss.. you would not even be typing properly right now kid.. get the fu*k outa here. *and a few perks* lmao.
Ummm...theres this new invention that JUST CAME OUT yesterday, its brand new , i'm the only one who has it. Its called spell checker. Omg its amazing, ever hear of it Tansta bi*ch?
 10-29-2008, 05:08 PM         #25
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every time i open one of your threads i hate you more and more i dont know why i even bother and go ahead and give me hate again like the last time wheni wouldnt be your friend on xbox you friggin douche
 9 years ago '04        #26
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19945 19945
 barack obama said:
Ummm...theres this new invention that JUST CAME OUT yesterday, its brand new , i'm the only one who has it. Its called spell checker. Omg its amazing, ever hear of it Tansta bi*ch?

barack obama

damn i wish i had a perfect life like you, i wish i never seen drug addicts, i wish igrew up in the suburbs like u, u sound perfect. fu*k outta here , some mod...
yeah i feel you on that but you talking to the wrong person ya emotional bum.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 10-29-2008 at 06:16 PM..
 10-29-2008, 06:26 PM         #27
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn just get gamefly.
 9 years ago '04        #28
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
just mod your xbox, its a lot safer than stealing them, especially if you get caught somewhere. not worth going to jail just to play video games.
 9 years ago '05        #29
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,101 | Props total: 10810 10810

[pic - click to view]

What happened my nigg?
 9 years ago '04        #30
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
Just mod your xbox or get gamefly, the 20 to 40 hours you sepnd playing the game arent worth the fine or the jail time.
 9 years ago '05        #31
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
I think this guy is Fire Thief or whatever his name was...back in to just start sh*t. Don't give this guy the time of day.
 10-29-2008, 09:59 PM         #32
ILLMATIC_RIDAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Take my advice kid....invest in a black ski mask and gloves...buy a black gun (preferably a mac-10 or a 9mm) Wear black pants that are really baggy and sagging down to your waist and tuck the gun in them. When you see the game you want break open the glass with the back of your gun and take all the games that you want FREE. Then take the gun that you stashed in your pants and start firing off warning shots in the air. If this dosen't go good than grab a hostage and make your way to the exit with them. Make sure you get a good getaway driver and once you reach the exit then boogey out of there fast! Lay low for a bit (preferably in Mexico) for a couple of weeks until the heat dies down and then go back to your crib and start playing your new FREE games. It will feel so much better knowing you got em free.
 9 years ago '04        #33
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
 barack obama said:
...says the guy who forgot the "'" in it's and who can't even form a proper sentence. Take the walk of shame.
 9 years ago '04        #34
space
space
 nitetrain8601 said:
...says the guy who forgot the "'" in it's and who can't even form a proper sentence. Take the walk of shame.
wow...that's all you have against him? that he doesn't use his apostrophe?
dumb as hell.
 9 years ago '04        #35
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
stealing games is the worst thing you can do, if caught you will end up paying fines (more then the game) and jail time (if lucky you wont)...
 9 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 unkn0wn said:
stealing games is the worst thing you can do, if caught you will end up paying fines (more then the game) and jail time (if lucky you wont)...
thats with anything you steal and get caught. if your going to steal, download it. simple as that. i mean your putting money into the dual layer DVD's but worth it because you get the game for 2 bucks instead of 60 if you look at it that way.
 9 years ago '07        #37
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 shiznit said:
why dont you just mod your system and download the games?
because he prob cant afford getting his systems modded lmao
 9 years ago '04        #38
sc33 9 heat pts
space
space
$815 | Props total: 57 57
Go Outside Play Motherfu*ker
 11-02-2008, 02:07 AM         #39
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILLMATIC_RIDAH said:
Take my advice kid....invest in a black ski mask and gloves...buy a black gun (preferably a mac-10 or a 9mm) Wear black pants that are really baggy and sagging down to your waist and tuck the gun in them. When you see the game you want break open the glass with the back of your gun and take all the games that you want FREE. Then take the gun that you stashed in your pants and start firing off warning shots in the air. If this dosen't go good than grab a hostage and make your way to the exit with them. Make sure you get a good getaway driver and once you reach the exit then boogey out of there fast! Lay low for a bit (preferably in Mexico) for a couple of weeks until the heat dies down and then go back to your crib and start playing your new FREE games. It will feel so much better knowing you got em free.
LMAO.

seriously like a lot of people have said... get your sh*t modded
 9 years ago '04        #40
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 famoussasjohn said:
thats with anything you steal and get caught. if your going to steal, download it. simple as that. i mean your putting money into the dual layer DVD's but worth it because you get the game for 2 bucks instead of 60 if you look at it that way.
what I mean is that going to jail for stealing a video game is just plain stupid and you will look dumb when ask what did u do...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy