Lupe Fiasco's Special Announcement on lupEND...

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #161
ShadyGirl420 
space
space
$1,565 | Props total: 2 2
dude its the cool thing now for rappers to say they are retiring, dont worry im sure he wont.
 11-04-2008, 08:11 PM         #162
Rob_136 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You have obviously haven't heard Lupe discuss why he is retiring. He spent 11 years in the underground scene before his mainstream debut, he said he has done enough for himself mainstream wise to have his own label to develop other artists. He will still continue to do live performances until the day he dies.
 9 years ago '05        #163
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
i doubt he will retire but if he does then so be it, i'd rather he retire than be one of those rappers who dont know when to fall back
 9 years ago '06        #164
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
word to god, the reason why most n*ggas dont feel him is because how lyrical he is. n*ggas always yapin the lips, Nas the best lyricist, Jay the best lyricist, so on and so on but most n*ggas really dont kno what a true lyricist is. Lupe is the empitomy of a real lyricist. the kid brings fiction/non-fiction story-line concepts with superb diction to hip hop. if he really does retire this early with only 4 albums then people would forget about his legacy 10 years from now. YES, i do believe that LUPE THE FIASCO IS THE BEST LYRICIST ALIVE.

LUP E.N.D. = the greatest concept album of all-time.

**waits for hate**

fu*k YALL n*ggaS.
 9 years ago '05        #165
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
the reason most people who don't like him don't like him is because they find him boring......

i LOVE lyricists, i would listen to an album of acapellas if Pharoahe Monch or Black Thought put one out, but Lupe's entire style just puts me to sleep.......

he tries to go TOO deep with his metaphors and i get sleepy trying to decipher them......
 9 years ago '08        #166
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$785 | Props total: 36 36
hiphop needs a lupe
 11-04-2008, 08:46 PM         #167
Brown Bomber II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They think it will be filled with fillers because of the amount of discs. But I think thats an irrelevant point because he is taking his time with L.U.PEnd
 9 years ago '06        #168
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4735 4735
lupe is my favorite but a triple!!??
 9 years ago '06        #169
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4735 4735
im thinking he might do a concept on 1 album...compilation on another with his artists & 1 disc his solo
 11-04-2008, 09:15 PM         #170
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lupe straight corny

after he retires, he better kick push his a.ss to the welfare line
 11-04-2008, 09:17 PM         #171
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas put him on a high a.ss pedestal, there bi*ching about 3 disc's

while n*ggas like me is just WAITING TO HEAR IT WITHOUT PRE-JUDGING IT.

wait till the sh*t drops, play it for a minute, and then criticize, sh*ts not even out yet
 9 years ago '05        #172
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
when i first heard i was excited but now im on the fence

30+ tracks is a lot to digest and if each cd isnt good it will be a waste but since each cd are fro ma concept i dont think listening will get boring

i jus wonder how many tracks will be on each cd
 9 years ago '06        #173
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
hov said he was goin 2 quit after blackalbum but that n*gga came bac n released 2 ablums(workin on third)

plus after lupe retires hes still a part of CRS so u will still here stuff frm him
 11-04-2008, 09:25 PM         #174
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hotsisal_23 said:
hov said he was goin 2 quit after blackalbum but that n*gga came bac n released 2 ablums(workin on third)

plus after lupe retires hes still a part of CRS so u will still here stuff frm him
The difference is that Jay-Z actually has a career, so people care when he retires (whether its true or not)

Lupe is a nobody -- no body other than some boxden cats care if he retires. It'd be the same as me calling a press conference to announce that I'm retiring after my next joint drops...
 9 years ago '04        #175
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,444 | Props total: 1572 1572
Lupe been said this before his first album dropped. But he said he wants to do side projects like possibly an album wit Gemstones and CRS. But he wants to develop his lable. I feel these three CD's will play out like a movie like wat he has done with the story of The Cool. Dude is just on another level.
 9 years ago '07        #176
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
This $h1t is going to be pure heat...
 9 years ago '07        #177
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
My idea how the LupEND's album theme should go:

Everywhere - have the theme set to a bunch of back-pack songs like Kick Push, I Gotcha, Real, We On, US Pacers, etc...since its Everywhere

Nowhere - Have the theme set to a bunch of introspective-obscure songs like Streets on Fire, Hello/Goodbye...

Down There - Bring back his old mixtape style....Free, Failure, Proper, Sittin Sideways, Glory, Mean & Vicious, etc.

I can hear the haters now though...

"Lupe fake, how he have a CD about skateboarding & video games one minute and the next one about drugs and street life?"

I guess it would be harder for the average listener to take Lupe seriously if he has his colorful 'I Gotcha' video side by another one tryna appeal to the streets (Failure + better budget?)...what do you think?

I think I'd like this idea more if it were all one CD set, not 3 separately released one like they are now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy