Lupe Fiasco's Special Announcement on lupEND...

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-01-2008, 09:18 AM         #101
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lupe doesn't have producers who just "send him beats" he has in-house producers....which actually is what made food,and liquor a GREAT album..it had a cohesive sound,and fit the entire vibe of the album...even with the added neptunes track....i'm not so much worried about the 3 discs worth of music as i am lupe actually sticking to the concept of what he's presenting over the entire album like he said he would do on the cool,and ended up not doing.....if he can tie it all in than it could be a master piece...but if he allows it to just string out..than it will just be a collection of songs that could easily become "hit,and miss"....
 9 years ago '04        #102
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 HotepSuns said:
lupe doesn't have producers who just "send him beats" he has in-house producers....which actually is what made food,and liquor a GREAT album..it had a cohesive sound,and fit the entire vibe of the album...even with the added neptunes track....i'm not so much worried about the 3 discs worth of music as i am lupe actually sticking to the concept of what he's presenting over the entire album like he said he would do on the cool,and ended up not doing.....if he can tie it all in than it could be a master piece...but if he allows it to just string out..than it will just be a collection of songs that could easily become "hit,and miss"....
I know he uses in-house producers, I was referring to the feeling that they're beat makers, not good producers.
 9 years ago '06        #103
jj01 
space
space
$44,981 | Props total: 4696 4696
3 discs wow, im kinda worried about that. his sh*t is either risks being really dummed down or alot of it could go over ppl's heads........not that it doesnt anyway. not sure what to think about this yet, need more details.

he wont put a mixtape out, he needs that material for the album, hopefully its all album worthy material.
 9 years ago '04        #104
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Really looking foward to this. I'll buy it.
 9 years ago '05        #105
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
I'm buying. I hope its not filled with fillers, which it will be. But whatever, its bound to have some classic tracks too.
 9 years ago '06        #106
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 jj01 said:
3 discs wow, im kinda worried about that. his sh*t is either risks being really dummed down or alot of it could go over ppl's heads........not that it doesnt anyway. not sure what to think about this yet, need more details.

he wont put a mixtape out, he needs that material for the album, hopefully its all album worthy material.
Man I'm hoping he doesn't bomb this, becasue this will tarnish a legacy, especially if its his last joint
 11-01-2008, 10:55 AM         #107
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea cuz making your fans buy a 3 CD set at once is the only way your going platinum.

m i rite!?! m i rite?!?
 9 years ago '06        #108
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 4736 4736
damn Lu...you're in my top 5 alive but a TRIPLE!??

i hope the whole album aint concept. damn......im nervous the he will leave the game with a bad track record after a triple.

:banghead:
 9 years ago '07        #109
eggosiazon 
space
space
$1,788 | Props total: 0 0
i trust lupe wouldn't fu*k up...
the cd's gunna be dope
 9 years ago '04        #110
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1156 1156
i mean...

...i'm not feeling that idea.

3 discs of music? :( negative...
 9 years ago '08        #111
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
8ball already dropped a 3 disc set
 9 years ago '04        #112
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3

Good luck to him.
 9 years ago '08        #113
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
*=THis sh*t is gonna be epic
 9 years ago '07        #114
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
Ppl hating on this idea becasue it is Lupe, if Wayne/Joe Budden tried this $h1t ppl would be sucking them off all day on BX.
 9 years ago '06        #115
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
every song is going to be concept so it does have a big chance of really being the greatest hip hop album ever, plus Lupe's clever metaphors and allusions put together with a good story scene...........= one of the best lyrists of all time if he drops a couple more concept albums.
 9 years ago '05        #116
STATlanta2006 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,751 | Props total: 56 56
this sh*t isn't coming out for another 2 years anway so he'll be taking his time....he said he wants to get his own label off b4 he drops this
 9 years ago '05        #117
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 442 442
 STATlanta2006 said:
this sh*t isn't coming out for another 2 years anway so he'll be taking his time....he said he wants to get his own label off b4 he drops this
:oryl: 1st & 15th is his own label...and this also explains why he said that sh*t wasn't gonna drop til December 2009, he needs as much time as he can get to get this sh*t right.
 9 years ago '08        #118
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 9 years ago '04        #119
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 Jameel11435 said:
somehow i dont think itll be his last...i hope not...and i hope he doesnt pull any bullsh*t like 7 tracks per CD...
I sat right behind him at the VMA's and at first he was saying its his last. I chopped it up wit him for a while and told em the game needs em and he eventually said "we'll see if its his last". Hopefully hes considering it.

About the 3 disk LP, im a Lupe fan and even I see this as a huge risk. It's already hard to keep a listener tuned into a double disk, so a triple disk will be even harder to pull off. Double disks typically have filler tracks (like BP2 & Streets Disciple) and are usually better off as one album. I'm thinking each disk will have a limited amount of songs on it so it won't be too long of a album.

Last edited by Blazze One; 11-01-2008 at 02:39 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #120
snaxxx 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,475 | Props total: 1539 1539
yes you heard it lupe last album will b 3 not one...3 dics!

E.everywhere
N.owhere
D.Own here...

dayum gon b sikk! sik concept .....def cop

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy