most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-05-2008, 11:50 AM         #161
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i heard the patch coming out only fixes the crashes on exiting the game.mine has never crashed exiting the game but it crashes all the time in game

am i basically screwed and just wasted 50 bucks? or is there a actual fix to this problem.and i already tried some other thing i heard about and it didnt work
 11-05-2008, 12:10 PM         #162
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle1 said:
so i heard the patch coming out only fixes the crashes on exiting the game.mine has never crashed exiting the game but it crashes all the time in game

am i basically screwed and just wasted 50 bucks? or is there a actual fix to this problem.and i already tried some other thing i heard about and it didnt work
try another game save or walk far away from where your bad save is at
 11-05-2008, 01:22 PM         #163
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so its just a bad save? cuz i only have 1 save game(i kept quick savin so i wouldnt have to start all over when it crashed).cuz i was thinkin about startin over anyway i was gonna go melee weapons instead of small guns
 9 years ago '05        #164
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 FoShizzle1 said:
so its just a bad save? cuz i only have 1 save game(i kept quick savin so i wouldnt have to start all over when it crashed).cuz i was thinkin about startin over anyway i was gonna go melee weapons instead of small guns
prepare to die alot. I only go melee on radscorpions, roaches and them rat fu*kers.
 11-05-2008, 01:59 PM         #165
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i think i saw one of them radscorpions or somethin runnin to tenpenny tower yesterday.it jumped outta no were and scared the sh*t outta me
 9 years ago '05        #166
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Awperator2 said:
kill some enclave, their everywhere, they have like 30-40 camps throughout the wasteland
I have but they keep giving me sh*tty Enclave Power Armor so i dont even bother picking it up.
 11-05-2008, 05:59 PM         #167
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so,i deleted all my save games.and it still crashes,so i dont know.i think im gonna make a post on the tech support forum or whatever on the official page of fallout 3 and see whats up
 9 years ago '04        #168
Killacamron 
space
space
$1,417 | Props total: 0 0
where can i get some sugar bombs?
 11-05-2008, 11:28 PM         #169
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everywhere.......
 9 years ago '04        #170
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 GhostDigga said:
But how's the shooting? If it's like point and clicky and sh*t I don't think I'm going to rent it, but if it's even almost up to par with regular shooters (first person or not) then it's a def cop.

Also, how good is the character creation? Detailed enough to have some fun fu*king around and putting celebrity faces on your person or what?
i don't think this game is for you homie, b/c its an rpg at heart, so there's a lot of talking to ppl and exploring, the shooting system doesn't make the game, in fact, you'll die a lot if you try to treat it like an FPS...

and there is no real character creation, you can edit the face when you first start the game, but you barely see your character's face anyway, so it doesn't even matter...

but sh*t, if you renting, rent that sh*t, what do you have to lose???

Pyro911 said:
i hate how everything gives u fu*kin radiation

but do the sicknesses actually do anything?
the radiation lowers your attributes...

Darth Hater said:
Ive only played a couple hours and I honestly dont understand what any of the bars on the display mean...
hp is your health
ap is for your V.A.T.S., determines how many shots you can take in V.A.T.S. mode...
and the other thing is your compass...

Grown Man Ish said:
THis game is so fu*kin gay i have like 60bullets it takes about 30 to k!ll someone and yet theres atleast 5 people shootin at me every place i go...now i got some gay a.ss disease where i have to walk a cm every second wtf is thisgay sh*t and how the hell are you guys enjoyin it....
thats what happens when you try to treat it like a primary FPS...

USE YOUR V.A.T.S.

repair your weapons and raise your (small and heavy)guns attributes, these things affect the power of your weapon tremendously...

aim for the head, use your LT button to aim, i just figured that out yesterday...

and you don't have a disease, you're just carrying too much sh*t... drop some stuff and you'll be able to move fast again...
 11-06-2008, 08:50 AM         #171
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
advice to all who get to level 20 is get the adventurist perk i think its called, the other ones are nice too but that one is amazing. im sure most of you got it though who reached 20
 11-06-2008, 09:44 AM         #172
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
advice to all who get to level 20 is get the adventurist perk i think its called, the other ones are nice too but that one is amazing. im sure most of you got it though who reached 20
yep i already had 100 locations discovered when i got to a 20 but that is a very nice perk will help a ton when dlc comes

general question

what happens if i beat the game again on my main game save will i beable to continue playing off that save or should i do what i have already done jsut beat it again to see a new ending then go back to the game save i created at my house right before i went to do the last mission
 11-06-2008, 09:53 AM         #173
brayan99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is is so hard to get caps on this game.
 9 years ago '04        #174
Big War|M 
space
space
^do you barter?
 9 years ago '05        #175
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 brayan99 said:
Why is is so hard to get caps on this game.
When i started it was fu*king hard too but once you progress through the game its pretty easy to earn caps and sh*t. Im level 18 and constantly have 2500+ caps and sh*t. Most of the sh*t i need i usually steal or try to find on my own instead of buying it.
 11-06-2008, 11:27 AM         #176
brayan99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can someone explain the barter skill?
 9 years ago '04        #177
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Bethesda Softworks has announced record sales and shipments of Fallout 3 during last week's launch.
From Bethesda Softworks: "Approximately 4.7 million units of Fallout 3 were shipped worldwide last week for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system, and Games for Windows representing retail sales in excess of $300 million.

Released on October 28 in North America at midnight store openings in over 2,000 retail outlets nationwide jammed with fans eager to get the game, Fallout 3 quickly became one of the industry's top sellers around the world. For example, in the United Kingdom where it was not released until Friday, October 31 the rapid sales of Fallout 3 have led the game to be ranked number one among all video games, as well as being the number one game on each of its three platforms."

Fallout 3 may just be destined for the game of the year for 2008.

9 years ago '04        #178
Big War|M 
space
space
 brayan99 said:
Can someone explain the barter skill?
the barter skill makes things cheaper when you buy them and things worth more when you sell them...
 11-06-2008, 04:49 PM         #179
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Bethesda Softworks has announced record sales and shipments of Fallout 3 during last week's launch.
From Bethesda Softworks: "Approximately 4.7 million units of Fallout 3 were shipped worldwide last week for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system, and Games for Windows representing retail sales in excess of $300 million.

Released on October 28 in North America at midnight store openings in over 2,000 retail outlets nationwide jammed with fans eager to get the game, Fallout 3 quickly became one of the industry's top sellers around the world. For example, in the United Kingdom where it was not released until Friday, October 31 the rapid sales of Fallout 3 have led the game to be ranked number one among all video games, as well as being the number one game on each of its three platforms."

Fallout 3 may just be destined for the game of the year for 2008.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 11-06-2008, 07:46 PM         #180
RedLite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
glad i spent the 60$ on it.
this should be the only game that i will have ever played through more than 1 time.
i'm still a level 8 and had this sh*t since launch. i have put about 17 hours in. enjoying all of it for the most part. playuing as evil the first go around then good.
my goy08 so far easily. although we shouldnt forget mgs4.

btw how the hell did gta get a perfect 10 again? this game murderS the new gta
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy