The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
 89
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
22 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-04-2008, 08:24 AM         #141
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i beat this last night after all was said and done this IS the best game i ever played
 11-04-2008, 07:16 PM         #142
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol how the fu*k have you already beaten the game? id love to know this sh*t. yall n*ggas either play video games 10+ hours every day or you barely completed any missions or did anything in the game. i could be playing this sh*t for the next month and not "beat it". did yall even get to level 20?
 11-04-2008, 07:28 PM         #143
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't know about anyone else but i played 12 hours a day for a few days... i didnt want to but i looked at the clock and it just happened to be 12 hours later... its just all the hype i had in me for it, i finally got to play it, it was amazing.
 9 years ago '04        #144
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 1068 1068
 BRonin357 said:
Biggest Sea Lurker of them all here to chime in on what I also think could contend for GOTY! Some of you may hve seen my post for F3 and wondered what I was talking about! Now you know! And don't you love it, being in the know that is!

Now on to the real, The draw distance is BS compared to how creepy the whole environment is! Just wait to you go back underground through the subway system or to The Mine fields way up north! I went at night and that sh*t is not cool! lol

PS I just wanna say have fun out there and don't get addicted to sh*t or else! Oh yeah, watch out for Super Mutant Masters!!!!!!!!!!
word, i was in the subway last night, and them fu*kin ghouls made a n*gga jump, i literally said "OH sh*t"...

game is crack, i can't see myself playing anything else right now, not even GOW2 come friday...

 e G o Maniac said:
the only "bug" i know of ppl referring to is the one where you're in third person and your character is almost sliding around the environment. It's whack, I know, but that's the same engine bethesda used for oblivion, and third person sucks for these games anyway. First person is where it's at.
word, i haven't encountered any bugs yet... they say the ps3 version is more buggy and less appealing tho...

lol, the only time i'm in third person is when i wanna see what i'm wearing, right now i got on a spikey raider outfit with a fedora...
 9 years ago '05        #145
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
12 hours, n*gga did you even eat or sh*t?
 9 years ago '06        #146
unclejuju 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 500 500
 Big War said:
word, i was in the subway last night, and them fu*kin ghouls made a n*gga jump, i literally said "OH sh*t"...
damn.. i thought i was the only one
 11-04-2008, 08:47 PM         #147
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
12 hours, n*gga did you even eat or sh*t?
12 hours goes fast when your on important quests having the time of your life, really, you might think 12 hours is long, but time seriously speeds by fu*king fast!
 9 years ago '06        #148
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
avatar space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
damn that was quick,
 11-04-2008, 09:51 PM         #149
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
12 hours goes fast when your on important quests having the time of your life, really, you might think 12 hours is long, but time seriously speeds by fu*king fast!
dude you beat it in like 2-3 days. you were playing more than 12 hours a day...more like 24. lets see some game stats...yall are some dedicated motherfu*kers. losers albeit, but dedicated none the less. i can respect that.
 9 years ago '05        #150
theylikeme05 
space
avatar space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
My president is black...close thread
 9 years ago '05        #151
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Anyone know where i can get more Tesla Armor? Dont really wanna pay to fix that sh*t.
 11-04-2008, 10:37 PM         #152
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kill some enclave, their everywhere, they have like 30-40 camps throughout the wasteland
 9 years ago '06        #153
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
avatar space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
damn i gotta go back and explore the world, i just sped thru the game unintentionally lol
 11-04-2008, 11:57 PM         #154
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
kill some enclave, their everywhere, they have like 30-40 camps throughout the wasteland
i read that all you have to do, is follow a path and each one leads to an enclave camp

like a broken road, just follow it and itll eventually take you somewhere
 9 years ago '04        #155
d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
avatar space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5414 5414
i havent been playing long but lol im stuck in looking for the family im in hamiltons hideaway it says i need a key to open the cell door anyone know how to get the key or where i can find it
 11-05-2008, 01:49 AM         #156
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
lol how the fu*k have you already beaten the game? id love to know this sh*t. yall n*ggas either play video games 10+ hours every day or you barely completed any missions or did anything in the game. i could be playing this sh*t for the next month and not "beat it". did yall even get to level 20?
i was a level 20 at like 40 hours in i did 27 quests found 17 bobbleheads i beat the game at 58 hours i took my sweet as time with this game prolly could have done it in less but damn best game ever im still playin it now gettin the last few bobbleheads all the quantom colas and i still need 1 schematic then i have to go back to a level 7 and 13 to get my karma acheivements at some point and to top it all off DLC is coming baby
 11-05-2008, 03:08 AM         #157
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
i was a level 20 at like 40 hours in i did 27 quests found 17 bobbleheads i beat the game at 58 hours i took my sweet as time with this game prolly could have done it in less but damn best game ever im still playin it now gettin the last few bobbleheads all the quantom colas and i still need 1 schematic then i have to go back to a level 7 and 13 to get my karma acheivements at some point and to top it all off DLC is coming baby
nice. thats how i'm trying to play it... game is unbelievable... it has redefined gaming in my mind.
 11-05-2008, 05:13 AM         #158
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d2921 said:
i havent been playing long but lol im stuck in looking for the family im in hamiltons hideaway it says i need a key to open the cell door anyone know how to get the key or where i can find it
they are in senca station near arefu.. you get the key for hamiltons hideaway when you do the GNR quest, its just ammo and sh*t behind the door
 9 years ago '04        #159
Killacamron 
space
avatar space
space
$1,417 | Props total: 0 0
^ where is ian and the family?
 11-05-2008, 09:43 AM         #160
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killacamron said:
^ where is ian and the family?
go down the sewer where you sell the ghoul the sugar bombs and then follow it through the tunnels youll find them you can do some trading and stuff while your there so bring all the sh*t you dont want any more so you can stock up on stimpacks and ammo
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
39 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
294 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
186 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy