Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #121
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
the radiation is fine because radaways pop up everywhere while searching for stuff. No reason it should ever be past 200, unless you are doing that mission.
 11-02-2008, 06:56 PM         #122
Darth Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedLite said:
i constantly use my repair skill. before i drop sh*t i cant carry i repair it. the repair skill in this game = priceless

also add points to your strength to carry more weight. also use the chemical drugs to get temp stats boost. if you get addicted just visit a clinic and pay 100 caps to get cured from that sh*t.

anybody else play with their radiation levels over 500 or 600? im doing the quest for the chic in the megaton supply store. my limbs regenerate when im radiated. another good perk
Ive only played a couple hours and I honestly dont understand what any of the bars on the display mean...
 11-02-2008, 07:00 PM         #123
Darth Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am I wasting my time stealing anything? Like plates, ash trays, soda cans...all that sh*t? I end up dropping alot of it when I get over loaded, but is there any purpose for this sh*t?
 11-02-2008, 07:02 PM         #124
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darth Hater said:
Am I wasting my time stealing anything? Like plates, ash trays, soda cans...all that sh*t? I end up dropping alot of it when I get over loaded, but is there any purpose for this sh*t?
nope you can fire junk with the rock-it launcher thats it yoyur just k!lling your karma with the stuff you mentioned
 9 years ago '06        #125
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,249 | Props total: 87 87
ya i dont even bother pickin up plates/forks/cans
useless sh*t

my sh*t keeps freezin up wen i do VATS on the Ghouls during that quest wer ur supposed to k!ll Roy Phillips
 11-02-2008, 07:29 PM         #126
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my radiation was 600-700 the entire game and it didnt do anything to me i still played fine, you dont need to worry about it just take some radaway whenever you find some and rad-x. not a big deal
 9 years ago '05        #127
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
i Just raided a satellite station near fort constatine, got a flamer, rocket launcher, 3 combat armors so mines is almost maxed out. plus when i raided them I got hte location to 2 other satellite stations I'm gonna raid tomorrow. This so far I havnt done any main story missions, I'm almost lvl 8 from just raiding places...I havent done Fort constatine yet, But Since i merked all the BOS outcasts at fort independence They all ahte me when they see me, which just means i get free power armor to repair. SO when I do get trained i'll have a perfect set waiting for me. I also did Oasis quest...if anyone wants to know how to get ot oasis PM me. u can get power armor if u make the right decision for the quest. the other two chocies u can get a perk or a special missle launcher I think.
 9 years ago '05        #128
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
The compass is retarded...
 9 years ago '05        #129
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
THis game is so fu*kin gay i have like 60bullets it takes about 30 to k!ll someone and yet theres atleast 5 people shootin at me every place i go...now i got some gay a.ss disease where i have to walk a cm every second wtf is thisgay sh*t and how the hell are you guys enjoyin it....
 11-02-2008, 10:54 PM         #130
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just pull out the a.ssault rifle or somethin and i got bloody mess perk and tear the dude up lol

but ya,when i first started playin i was like "wow,i can shoot the guy in the head like 5 times and hes still standin"
 9 years ago '05        #131
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Afnorth123 said:
i Just raided a satellite station near fort constatine, got a flamer, rocket launcher, 3 combat armors so mines is almost maxed out. plus when i raided them I got hte location to 2 other satellite stations I'm gonna raid tomorrow. This so far I havnt done any main story missions, I'm almost lvl 8 from just raiding places...I havent done Fort constatine yet, But Since i merked all the BOS outcasts at fort independence They all ahte me when they see me, which just means i get free power armor to repair. SO when I do get trained i'll have a perfect set waiting for me. I also did Oasis quest...if anyone wants to know how to get ot oasis PM me. u can get power armor if u make the right decision for the quest. the other two chocies u can get a perk or a special missle launcher I think.
Wheres Oasis? I did Fort Contstantine but it was kind of a waste since i had just gotten the Tesla Armor off an Enclave soldier outside and i rather go for looks(Tesla has lighting on it) then the ok looking T-51. But you better have 100 lockpicking if you have any intention of getting into Fort Con. I got in there because i had the keys from a quest.
 9 years ago '05        #132
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Wheres Oasis? I did Fort Contstantine but it was kind of a waste since i had just gotten the Tesla Armor off an Enclave soldier outside and i rather go for looks(Tesla has lighting on it) then the ok looking T-51. But you better have 100 lockpicking if you have any intention of getting into Fort Con. I got in there because i had the keys from a quest.
Oasis is kinda hard to find, I had ot go NOrth of minefield slightly west. Its in some mountains East of Fort constatine...you'll see those three big towers next to each other were the raiders are at...directly east of those you'll see some rocky cliffs and a little wooden bridge...its on the east side of the bridge its a small small walking path cut into those rocks your gonna walk in their and eventually see two people wearong some hoods with twigs and sh*t in em...and they wont attack you. it took me about 30 minutes to find
 9 years ago '06        #133
unclejuju 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 504 504
how to i get into the GNR building???

edit: nvm.. i didnt see the intercom

Last edited by unclejuju; 11-03-2008 at 12:29 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #134
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
:laughing19:......im stuck at vault 87 still.....
 9 years ago '05        #135
space
space
Them dudes did me dirty when i went back to Vault 101. The first time i heard that ish i was like word and just started popping off shots and k!lled everyone. Vented a bit then reloaded my game and kept it moving lol.
 9 years ago '05        #136
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
The regulators are running around the wasteland looking for me same with the BOS outcasts...just free gear for me.
 11-03-2008, 05:37 PM         #137
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im stuck on the american dream it keeps freezing anyone know how to get past this
 9 years ago '05        #138
space
space
Yo fu*k T-51 armor man. That sh*t is doo-doo. Tesla armor all day man. Easy to repair and looks way better.
 11-03-2008, 06:06 PM         #139
Darth Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grown Man Ish said:
THis game is so fu*kin gay i have like 60bullets it takes about 30 to k!ll someone and yet theres atleast 5 people shootin at me every place i go...now i got some gay a.ss disease where i have to walk a cm every second wtf is thisgay sh*t and how the hell are you guys enjoyin it....
Turn it on very easy. I was on normal and was getting my a.ss handed to me. Turned it down to easy and alot of them go down with 1 or 2 shots.
 11-03-2008, 10:17 PM         #140
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grown Man Ish said:
you don't have a disease... just drop some of the gear you have picked up.

Also if some sections are to hard, leave it and come back later when you have levelled up some more. Also I've been improving my small weapon skills and have no problems taking down most enemies with 2-3 shots.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy