Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-02-2008, 04:41 AM         #101
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dog is in the scrapyard, which is south of the minefield i believe.
 11-02-2008, 06:30 AM         #102
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok so,i just started out and i went to megaton and i gotta find info about my father or somethin but like who do i talk to lol.cuz ive just been goin around k!llin everybody but that usually ends up with me not talking to anyone or everybody ganging up and k!llin me

Last edited by FoShizzle1; 11-02-2008 at 06:31 AM..
 11-02-2008, 08:02 AM         #103
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
be smart about it, just talk to people dont just k!ll people right away your gonna get yourself k!lled, i suggest doing all the megaton quests before you blow it up..or not.. but the explosion is too nice to not blow it up
 11-02-2008, 09:21 AM         #104
Darth Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buggiest PS3 game ever. We took an L on this one.
 11-02-2008, 09:22 AM         #105
Darth Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
i had to go to gamestop to get a new one, they gave me a brand new collectors edition unopended.. and it still freezes. i guess its a game save problem because my other game saves

all my other ones are like 5 hoursbehind though :( oh well
The PS3 version freezes whenever a friend notification comes up. You need to turn that sh*t off in system settings.
 9 years ago '05        #106
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
ya i got this one for ps3, lots of jaggies. I shoulda rented both dead space and fallout for 360.
 11-02-2008, 09:29 AM         #107
Darth Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love this game though. Who else k!lled the Overseer? I took him out and his daughter threw a massive fit. I also k!lled that dude who wanted me to help his moms. I didnt k!ll anyone in Megaton yet though, except some guy in a house I broke into. But he started shooting me first. I always pick the evil comments, and I steal tons of sh*t. My karma is negative as a motherfu*ker. I aint k!lling dude in megaton yet cause I just got up to 25 in explosives and I plan on blowing the place up...right now I am looking for some fu*king radio station.
 9 years ago '05        #108
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
everyone in megaton already starts shootin at me before i even do anything....

do i have 2 put my gun away or somethin>
 11-02-2008, 10:30 AM         #109
Stunt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been wanting to play the sh*t out of Fallout 3, but I keep getting so cluttered up in school work and site work that I've only gotten the chance to just get the Galaxy News Radio quest, after you meet Three Dog.

The game's freakin' awesome though. :agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #110
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
I feel like a muthafukin Wasteland Warrior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear I love this game. I hate Oblivion but loved mass effect. I'm Mad Maxxin deez nuggahs
 9 years ago '04        #111
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
 Darth Hater said:
I love this game though. Who else k!lled the Overseer? I took him out and his daughter threw a massive fit. I also k!lled that dude who wanted me to help his moms. I didnt k!ll anyone in Megaton yet though, except some guy in a house I broke into. But he started shooting me first. I always pick the evil comments, and I steal tons of sh*t. My karma is negative as a motherfu*ker. I aint k!lling dude in megaton yet cause I just got up to 25 in explosives and I plan on blowing the place up...right now I am looking for some fu*king radio station.
I k!lled that fu*ker too! and i told the dude who wanted me to help his mom to fu*k off, him and his partners beat the sh*t out of me in the hallway before that test
 9 years ago '06        #112
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
i hate the fact that ur sh*t breaks and it costs like a 1000 caps to repair it.

PS: how do u carry more weight?

Last edited by STILL.DETOX; 11-02-2008 at 11:05 AM..
 11-02-2008, 11:44 AM         #113
RedLite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fishscale said:
i hate the fact that ur sh*t breaks and it costs like a 1000 caps to repair it.

PS: how do u carry more weight?
i constantly use my repair skill. before i drop sh*t i cant carry i repair it. the repair skill in this game = priceless

also add points to your strength to carry more weight. also use the chemical drugs to get temp stats boost. if you get addicted just visit a clinic and pay 100 caps to get cured from that sh*t.

anybody else play with their radiation levels over 500 or 600? im doing the quest for the chic in the megaton supply store. my limbs regenerate when im radiated. another good perk
 11-02-2008, 12:12 PM         #114
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedLite said:
i constantly use my repair skill. before i drop sh*t i cant carry i repair it. the repair skill in this game = priceless

also add points to your strength to carry more weight. also use the chemical drugs to get temp stats boost. if you get addicted just visit a clinic and pay 100 caps to get cured from that sh*t.

anybody else play with their radiation levels over 500 or 600? im doing the quest for the chic in the megaton supply store. my limbs regenerate when im radiated. another good perk
as you level up and you get your house you can buy a medical station for your house never pay to be healed again also to carry more weight there is a perk at level 12 i believe that you can add to carry an additional 50lbs
 9 years ago '06        #115
irivie88 
space
space
space
$10 | Props total: 0 0
did anyone else k!ll the sheriff in megaton i did lol i dissed his hat and he could not take it got alot of guns out of it as u can go to the armoury and take ammo
 9 years ago '06        #116
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 irivie88 said:
did anyone else k!ll the sheriff in megaton i did lol i dissed his hat and he could not take it got alot of guns out of it as u can go to the armoury and take ammo
i broke into their like a badass....then robot shocked the hell out of me k!lls me every time
 9 years ago '05        #117
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 RedLite said:

Dam i thought radiation was bad in this game? Like if i get my radiation all the way up will people still fu*k with me? I never even let my sh*t pass 200.
 11-02-2008, 03:56 PM         #118
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Dam i thought radiation was bad in this game? Like if i get my radiation all the way up will people still fu*k with me? I never even let my sh*t pass 200.
radiation is bad. but the wasteland survial guide mission requires you to get extra radiated. thats how you get the regeneration perk.
 9 years ago '06        #119
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
i hate how everything gives u fu*kin radiation

but do the sicknesses actually do anything?
 9 years ago '04        #120
goldenchild7317 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 11 11
no one answers the intercom
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy