The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
 81
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-17-2010, 10:41 AM         #981
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
3 more post to 1000 in this classic thread. I'm currently looking for the steel ingots in the pitt DLC.
there were only a few of those that were hard to find they really are not that bad and the loot you get for turning in all 100 is great, you get something for every 10 that you turn in. I really enjoied The Pitt. Im glad I just got this game again should be here in a few days gotta love goozex baby
 8 years ago '06        #982
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 1419 1419
 TriangleOffense said:
there were only a few of those that were hard to find they really are not that bad and the loot you get for turning in all 100 is great, you get something for every 10 that you turn in. I really enjoied The Pitt. Im glad I just got this game again should be here in a few days gotta love goozex baby
Yea I agree the game of the year edition put me back on this game. To bad I still need to do alot of other stuff like finding the bobble heads etc.
 8 years ago '06        #983
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,025 | Props total: 371 371
whats the difference between the goty edition and the original?
 8 years ago '07        #984
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 J Money B&W said:
whats the difference between the goty edition and the original?
You get all the DLC packs with the GOTY edition.
 8 years ago '09        #985
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
 J Money B&W said:
whats the difference between the goty edition and the original?
I think the GOTY includes the DLC content
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-17-2010, 11:14 AM         #986
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
Yea I agree the game of the year edition put me back on this game. To bad I still need to do alot of other stuff like finding the bobble heads etc.
there is only 2 missable ones so just dont forget those and your gold
 01-17-2010, 06:00 PM         #987
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
there is only 2 missable ones so just dont forget those and your gold
Yeah, the Medicine and the Energy Weapons Bobbleheads. You get two chances for the medicine one though so if you didn't get it in the beginning you can get it later, but you have to do it right away because the quest is on a timer, if you don't do it within like 15 days it'll never happen.
 8 years ago '06        #988
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,025 | Props total: 371 371
oh sick as hell i'm for sure gonna buy the GOTY edition, i was going to yesterday i had it for ps3, i miss the game. i made the mistake of taking out all of megaton which seemed to be liek the sickest town or whatever its called spot of civilization.. is there one better then that? besides the air craft carrier cause i took out everyone there too haha.
 01-17-2010, 07:53 PM         #989
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Money B&W said:
oh sick as hell i'm for sure gonna buy the GOTY edition, i was going to yesterday i had it for ps3, i miss the game. i made the mistake of taking out all of megaton which seemed to be liek the sickest town or whatever its called spot of civilization.. is there one better then that? besides the air craft carrier cause i took out everyone there too haha.

You mean as far as disease or poverty? If you blow up Megaton's bomb, you can get a house in the Tenpenny tower which is the most civilized place you can live. My character works security there, it's a pretty nice place, you have an arms dealer, a cook, a doctor, and things for your house (juke boxes, chemistry sets, medical beds etc.) so you're set for whatever.
 8 years ago '06        #990
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,025 | Props total: 371 371
thats pretty sick i dunno i liked when i was playing when there were a lot of people in towns and i just tend to wipe everyone out haha
 8 years ago '04        #991
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
i was looking for this thread for sooo long

im so close to finishing this up

jus tneed to finish getting the bobbleheads, the speech challenges, the karma trophies. and then finish up the last mission
and i got another plat, this game has been a long time coming...

will be greatful when its all said and done
 01-18-2010, 02:18 PM         #992
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I haven't played this game in over a month I think. I got it on the PC but just been off the desktop since I had my laptop. I gotta get back in, I don't even remember where I left off at.
 01-18-2010, 05:48 PM         #993
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
i was looking for this thread for sooo long

im so close to finishing this up

jus tneed to finish getting the bobbleheads, the speech challenges, the karma trophies. and then finish up the last mission
and i got another plat, this game has been a long time coming...

will be greatful when its all said and done
Trust me bro, until you download all the dlcs, play all 60 quests, all 20 sidequests, and discover every location on the 3 maps (not just the wasteland) you're not close to finishing. The main quest is just the tip of the iceberg dog...
 8 years ago '04        #994
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 GhostDigga said:
Trust me bro, until you download all the dlcs, play all 60 quests, all 20 sidequests, and discover every location on the 3 maps (not just the wasteland) you're not close to finishing. The main quest is just the tip of the iceberg dog...
oh ya im sure it is with all the DLC... this game is great and i was so close to just buying it...

but i have over 40 other games i need to worry about... ok well thats not true i have finished alot of them already, but i have like 20+ otehr games that need to be finished

i dont htink imma bother with the DLC...

unless.... its really NEEDED?

ive just put so many hours into this game... i wannna get the platinum and move on lol
 8 years ago '07        #995
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 restless4207 said:
oh ya im sure it is with all the DLC... this game is great and i was so close to just buying it...

but i have over 40 other games i need to worry about... ok well thats not true i have finished alot of them already, but i have like 20+ otehr games that need to be finished

i dont htink imma bother with the DLC...

unless.... its really NEEDED?

ive just put so many hours into this game... i wannna get the platinum and move on lol
Broken Steel is the only one I would deem necessary to the experience. Point Lookout is really good tho.
 8 years ago '04        #996
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Syringe said:
Broken Steel is the only one I would deem necessary to the experience. Point Lookout is really good tho.
how many more missions are in each of the DLCs?

maybe i shud just try to get the game of the year edition - that comes with all the DLC correct?

would my save file still be good to go?
 8 years ago '06        #997
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,025 | Props total: 371 371
are the DLC new maps n new towns?
 8 years ago '08        #998
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 Syringe said:
Broken Steel is the only one I would deem necessary to the experience. Point Lookout is really good tho.
this....





The Pitt is coo, but too damn short...
Alaska is a waste of time....
Spaceship is a bigger waste of time...
 01-19-2010, 03:03 PM         #999
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
how many more missions are in each of the DLCs?

maybe i shud just try to get the game of the year edition - that comes with all the DLC correct?

would my save file still be good to go?
4-5 primary missions in each one each DLC can take 3-8 hours depending on how you play it Point Lookout also has a ton of freeform missions and took me well over 12 hours to do but I took my sweet a.ss time and did every little thing possible, if you can get the GOTY one get it and yes your save file will work fine
 8 years ago '04        #1000
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
^^

thanks
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy