The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
 90
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 66
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-01-2008, 09:08 PM         #81
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
From what I hear, fort indepence(Brotherhood of STeel outcasts) have a ton of nice gear if your evil and can k!ll them. including power armor, fatman's and laser rifles/pistols and sh*t. I'mm get on my evil guy save and go give them the buisness later.
its called fort constantine and they got that.. and a bobblehead, they also have 7-10 skill books and mini nukes as well as the fatman


Last edited by Awperator2; 11-01-2008 at 09:14 PM..
 11-01-2008, 09:15 PM         #82
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if anyone has questions, post them here or pm me, this collectors guide book has abosolutely everything in it... everrryyyyything
 9 years ago '05        #83
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 Awperator2 said:
its called fort constantine and they got that.. and a bobblehead, they also have 7-10 skill books and mini nukes as well as the fatman
Their not the same place. Where is fort constantine? Beuase independce is southwest of megaton between megaton and robocorp
 11-01-2008, 09:33 PM         #84
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
constantine is east of raven rock, it has fatman and mini nukes, its off the quest shoot em in the head or somethin like that, it has brotherhood outcasts there, and its out west... a lot further west than what you are talking about.. but it could be 2 dif bases. all i know if its bangin with items but you need to do the quest for the keys or have a lot of bobby pins
 9 years ago '05        #85
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 Awperator2 said:
constantine is east of raven rock, it has fatman and mini nukes, its off the quest shoot em in the head or somethin like that, it has brotherhood outcasts there, and its out west... a lot further west than what you are talking about.. but it could be 2 dif bases. all i know if its bangin with items but you need to do the quest for the keys or have a lot of bobby pins
I'm gonna check them both out when I level up some more.


*********spoiler********

I know if you go DIRECTLY NORTH of minefield you'll run into a alien crash site..its Radiated so hurry and grab the Alien Blaster and its ammo its like 55 dmg energy blaster and it turns whoever you shoot into dust. Its nice.
 11-01-2008, 10:12 PM         #86
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this game is SO BIG. having this huge a.ss map just makes me realize it so much more, if you love this game you NEED the collectors guide
 9 years ago '05        #87
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
Ok..fort independence may be level scaled, cuz i was able to k!ll them with my lvl 3 evil guy. Maybe they have better sh*t if u wait a couple of levels i'm not sure. I got a laser rifle, Ripper Knife, Galting laser, Power armor, some ammo, caps, and random other sh*t. I might go back later i think theirs alower level.
 11-01-2008, 11:17 PM         #88
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
power armor is useless. and takes up 35 weight since it adds 10, useless 35 pounds, and head is just stupid without armor so their both useless. my advice is getting a different unique armor, a lighter one
 9 years ago '06        #89
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
 Awperator2 said:
power armor is useless. and takes up 35 weight since it adds 10, useless 35 pounds, and head is just stupid without armor so their both useless. my advice is getting a different unique armor, a lighter one
ive been using thos Combat Armor for ages now, with the Sneak Hat

wats better out ther that i should wear?
 11-01-2008, 11:55 PM         #90
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not sure ill let you know ill check the book

tip for noobs: when you meet a traveler have him repair all your gear and then just k!ll him and get all his and your caps back, god i love this game
 11-02-2008, 01:18 AM         #91
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
finally got the t51b armor! its at fort constantine as well, right next to the fatman and the mininukes
 9 years ago '04        #92
goldenchild7317 
space
avatar space
space
$500 | Props total: 11 11
can someone plz tell me how to get in the damn citadel pissing me off the guy sayz ur free to enter put wtf do i go..doctor li just disappeared?????
 11-02-2008, 01:18 AM         #93
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can someone please tell me how the whole 3rd person shooting sh*t goes?

Everytime I see it it looks all clunky and sh*t and the physics just don't even seem like they should be applied to a shooter (even if it's mostly an RPG) at all.

So tell me how the shooting is, firsthand.
 11-02-2008, 01:48 AM         #94
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
if anyone has questions, post them here or pm me, this collectors guide book has abosolutely everything in it... everrryyyyything
how do i get to wear power armor? i went through the trouble of k!lling one of those dudes at a low level and i cant even use it...
 9 years ago '04        #95
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
 GhostDigga said:
Can someone please tell me how the whole 3rd person shooting sh*t goes?

Everytime I see it it looks all clunky and sh*t and the physics just don't even seem like they should be applied to a shooter (even if it's mostly an RPG) at all.

So tell me how the shooting is, firsthand.
this game aint made to be played 3rd person its a first person rpg like oblivion. the 3rd person mode is just an extra imo
 9 years ago '04        #96
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11676 11676
this game is dope i pretty much k!lled every1 in megaton tho lol

ive been playing it for awhile
 11-02-2008, 02:43 AM         #97
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 +HydrO+ said:
this game aint made to be played 3rd person its a first person rpg like oblivion. the 3rd person mode is just an extra imo
But how's the shooting? If it's like point and clicky and sh*t I don't think I'm going to rent it, but if it's even almost up to par with regular shooters (first person or not) then it's a def cop.


Also, how good is the character creation? Detailed enough to have some fun fu*king around and putting celebrity faces on your person or what?
 11-02-2008, 03:42 AM         #98
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
how do i get to wear power armor? i went through the trouble of k!lling one of those dudes at a low level and i cant even use it...
you need training from the brotherhood when you advance in the main quest you will meet up with the brotherhood of steel
 11-02-2008, 04:32 AM         #99
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goldenchild7317 said:
can someone plz tell me how to get in the damn citadel pissing me off the guy sayz ur free to enter put wtf do i go..doctor li just disappeared?????
press the intercom button?
 11-02-2008, 04:36 AM         #100
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need to know where the stupid dog is and where to find the robots to fix in big town. i need to start playin through the damn story. level 19 and im not even in vault 102...lol i need to check my gameplay hours. ive easily done 20 quests, prolly 20-30hrs. i walk around and explore a lot. i collect a lot of sh*t too. i have hordes of ammo, guns and junk. i like shooting empty soda bottles in peoples faces with the rock-it launcher. another great creatable weapon...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy