The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-19-2009, 05:19 PM         #961
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
You need that dlc to get it or no?
hell naw .. u can actually find em around vault 101 walking around, usually 3 deep and maybe with a robot i have found a few time without .. fairly tough to k!ll tho especially at a higher level (sneak works great tho) .. its the red brotherhood gear .. i personally stay with the winterized gear from Operation Anchorage
 08-19-2009, 05:19 PM         #962
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
You need that dlc to get it or no?

Nope, travel around the mid-southern part of the map and you should find an Outcast base called Fort Independence. There you can raid their supply and k!ll them for their armor.

If you're not the raiding/killing type, you'll just have to wait until you see one of their random patrols and hope they get k!lled or are already dead.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #963
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 DaRealMrLRP said:
hell naw .. u can actually find em around vault 101 walking around, usually 3 deep and maybe with a robot i have found a few time without .. fairly tough to k!ll tho especially at a higher level (sneak works great tho) .. its the red brotherhood gear .. i personally stay with the winterized gear from Operation Anchorage
This + Enclave Hellfire Troop Armor.
 08-19-2009, 06:03 PM         #964
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:

Nope, travel around the mid-southern part of the map and you should find an Outcast base called Fort Independence. There you can raid their supply and k!ll them for their armor.

If you're not the raiding/killing type, you'll just have to wait until you see one of their random patrols and hope they get k!lled or are already dead.

[pic - click to view]

fastest way to get there is go to megaton walk around the back and walk south bang your there inside youll find at least 2-3 sets of armor outside maybe more drop some at your house since its easy to come by its worth storing there for repair so you save caps on having it repaired and like i said it allows you to carry the most weight as well as its easy to get and common all in all the best available armor IMO in the game
 8 years ago '06        #965
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,339 | Props total: 1416 1416
oh yeah lol I always see them dudes walking around. Thanks for the info guys.
 08-19-2009, 07:02 PM         #966
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syringe said:
This + Enclave Hellfire Troop Armor.
the hellfire armor is prolly the most flashy in my eyes and the pip is amazing reminds me of christmas lol
 08-19-2009, 10:31 PM         #967
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
threw this in tonight to build up the stash for october still to this day almost a year later its the best game on the market
 08-30-2009, 12:32 AM         #968
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
threw this in tonight to build up the stash for october still to this day almost a year later its the best game on the market
i concur .. im still trying to get the Scientific Pursuit achievement cuz for some reason after beating it twice i havent gotten it to be acknowledged by my system
 8 years ago '08        #969
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
 DaRealMrLRP said:
i concur .. im still trying to get the Scientific Pursuit achievement cuz for some reason after beating it twice i havent gotten it to be acknowledged by my system
This happened to me, i didnt realize till I was almost done with the game... You're supposed to go to GNR Radio before talking to the scientist chick in River City
 09-20-2009, 05:45 AM         #970
garethnurden88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i finished the game a while ago, n finished ALL the DLC's, then deicded i'll just journey around the wasteland n i went to andale coz i decided i wanna k!ll their cannibal a.sses, n EVERY time i go to the old guys house, or his shed, the game freezes and my xbox completely freezes, it never used to do this in the old days, why now? any ideas?
 09-20-2009, 07:07 AM         #971
chank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone here want to let go or sell there fallout 3 for xbox 360?? if so. msg me
 8 years ago '06        #972
space
space
 chank said:
Anyone here want to let go or sell there fallout 3 for xbox 360?? if so. msg me
Just wait and buy the game of the year edition it will have all the dlc on the disc
 8 years ago '06        #973
space
space
bump for goty edition
 10-20-2009, 08:51 PM         #974
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
bump for goty edition

Man the GOTY edition is hella bugged for the PS3. I can't even believe how messed up it is, almost unplayable.
 8 years ago '06        #975
space
space
 GhostDigga said:

Man the GOTY edition is hella bugged for the PS3. I can't even believe how messed up it is, almost unplayable.
damn thats messed up, but it should be up and running in a few weeks. SIDENOTE Its funny how if you knew someone who had fallout 3 you can sell them the updates for like 10 dollars
 8 years ago '06        #976
space
space
 GhostDigga said:

[pic - click to view]

I had to f!ght a bunch of these days after I did the Operation: Anchorage campaign. I k!lled like 6 people and they add has this armor. I took me like 40 mins to walk back to megaton lmao. All that stuff weighed like 600 extra points lmao
 01-16-2010, 08:46 AM         #977
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
I had to f!ght a bunch of these days after I did the Operation: Anchorage campaign. I k!lled like 6 people and they add has this armor. I took me like 40 mins to walk back to megaton lmao. All that stuff weighed like 600 extra points lmao
repair it all then start to walk also if you did it near the OA entrance there is a building right there with storage lockers in it where you could have dumped some extra s**t off.
 8 years ago '04        #978
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 9 9
f**k this s**t is annoying me
 01-16-2010, 06:21 PM         #979
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaybizzle said:
f**k this s**t is annoying me
What's got you annoyed bro?
 8 years ago '06        #980
space
space
3 more post to 1000 in this classic thread. I'm currently looking for the steel ingots in the pitt DLC.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy