The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #921
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13761 13761
 GhostDigga said:
Put a power helmet on his a.ss.
Yea, that should do it. n*gga is a beast. Dude hits targets accurately with his combat shotgun from like 100 feet away.
 07-15-2009, 03:52 AM         #922
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Yea, that should do it. n*gga is a beast. Dude hits targets accurately with his combat shotgun from like 100 feet away.
True, I always give him a Suppressed a.ssault Rifle though.
 8 years ago '05        #923
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13761 13761
Give that n*gga the Xuanlong a.ssault Rifle and he's unstoppable.
 8 years ago '05        #924
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
RROD... This morning ARGGHHHH.
 07-15-2009, 03:14 PM         #925
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
True, I always give him a Suppressed a.ssault Rifle though.
i will take fawkes anyday, accurate or not dude is damn near anti-death ... i can leave him f!ghting a behemoth and sure enough the big b**** will go down at the hands of fawkes .. the gaitling laser he carries has been the strongest gun in the game (for me and maxed out on all weapons) its just horribly inaccurate
 07-15-2009, 03:15 PM         #926
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
that sucks homie, either sell it aint get some change off it or find a sight that shows u how to fix it without f***ing it up more ... i suggest banging it on the side hella hard so that it works briefly and sell that b**** !!! u make good profit off it and get the RROD off ur hands
 07-15-2009, 03:37 PM         #927
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:

DaRealMrLRP said:
that sucks homie, either sell it aint get some change off it or find a sight that shows u how to fix it without f***ing it up more ... i suggest banging it on the side hella hard so that it works briefly and sell that b**** !!! u make good profit off it and get the RROD off ur hands
 8 years ago '04        #928
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
Bethesda unveils the first screens for "Mothership Zeta", the final planned DLC chapter to the post-apocalyptic megahit Fallout 3. Check them and the key features out below with a complete fact sheet after the cut.

Mothership Zeta arrives on XBLA and Windows Live for 800 MS Points August 3.

Key Features:

* Find and exploit new and destructive alien technology, like the Alien Atomizer and Drone Cannon.
* Explore the vast Mothership and learn the secrets of the Aliens’ master plan.
* Thwart the Aliens’ attempt to stop your escape, and take over the Alien ship before it wreaks havoc on the unsuspecting Earth below.
* f!ght against the Alien Invaders, their robot drones, and turn their own horrible experiments against them.
* Ally yourself with an unexpected array of characters, both from the Capital Wasteland and from Earth ’s past.
Defy hostile alien abductors and f!ght your way off of the massive Mothership Zeta, orbiting Earth miles above the Capital Wasteland. Mothership Zeta takes Fallout 3 in an entirely new direction – outer space. Meet new characters and join with them in a desperate bid to escape the Aliens’ clutches. To do so, you’ll wield powerful new weapons, like the Alien Atomizer, Alien Disintegrator, and Drone Cannon, and deck yourself out in brand new outfits, like the Gemini-Era Spacesuit and even Samurai Armor.
Story:

A strange Alien signal is being broadcast throughout the Capital Wasteland, originating from a crashed UFO. Is it a distress call, or something far more sinister? That question is answered when you find yourself beamed aboard an enormous Alien spacecraft, with only one alternative – to f!ght your way to the bridge of the ship and secure your escape.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #929
JaiMega 
space
space
Nice, will this be released on DVD in stores?
 07-16-2009, 05:00 PM         #930
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Nice, will this be released on DVD in stores?
GOTY Edition
 07-16-2009, 06:03 PM         #931
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
GOTY Edition
s*** I already paid 80 dollars for the game and the dlc... I'm not trying to make it 140. They better put this s*** out on DVD.
 8 years ago '06        #932
AJ19872006 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 38 38
Cool screens. Can't wait for this to drop.
 8 years ago '05        #933
JaiMega 
space
space
s*** is really looking like Mass Effect now.
 07-16-2009, 06:11 PM         #934
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
s*** I already paid 80 dollars for the game and the dlc... I'm not trying to make it 140. They better put this s*** out on DVD.
you dont have live huh ? sux bruh

JaiMega said:
s*** is really looking like Mass Effect now.
zeta does look pretty gay i wont lie
 8 years ago '06        #935
AJ19872006 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 38 38
New Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta Info, Images

[pic - click to view]

Bethesda has released and info from Mothership Zeta, the 5th and final DLC for Fallout 3. The new info includes a brief description of the content, some insight into the story, and a listing of key features.

Get the goods after the jump or just hit up the game’s to see the new screens.

Mothership Zeta will be released August 3rd on Xbox Live and Games for Windows Live for 800 points, and will be released at a later date for PlayStation 3.

Description:

Defy hostile alien abductors and f!ght your way off of the massive Mothership Zeta, orbiting Earth miles above the Capital Wasteland. Mothership Zeta takes Fallout 3 in an entirely new direction – outer space. Meet new characters and join with them in a desperate bid to escape the Aliens’ clutches. To do so, you’ll wield powerful new weapons, like the Alien Atomizer, Alien Disintegrator, and Drone Cannon, and deck yourself out in brand new outfits, like the Gemini-Era Spacesuit and even Samurai Armor.

Story:

A strange Alien signal is being broadcast throughout the Capital Wasteland, originating from a crashed UFO. Is it a distress call, or something far more sinister? That question is answered when you find yourself beamed aboard an enormous Alien spacecraft, with only one alternative – to f!ght your way to the bridge of the ship and secure your escape.

Key Features:

* Find and exploit new and destructive alien technology, like the Alien Atomizer and Drone Cannon.
* Explore the vast Mothership and learn the secrets of the Aliens’ master plan.
* Thwart the Aliens’ attempt to stop your escape, and take over the Alien ship before it wreaks havoc on the unsuspecting Earth below.
* f!ght against the Alien Invaders, their robot drones, and turn their own horrible experiments against them.
* Ally yourself with an unexpected array of characters, both from the Capital Wasteland and from Earth ’s past.

8 years ago '04        #936
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3141 3141
I'm Copping!

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #937
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
left my 360 in the states. can't wait to get back and finish this next mo.. :dancingcool:
 07-21-2009, 10:34 PM         #938
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its whatever, when it comes out i will finish this off and let everyone know to not waste money on it but instead wait for the GOTY edition to drop and f*** M$ where they hate it most .. basically in the end we are all gonna get the DLC it doesnt matter whom is first anymore cuz they replay value is there but the value of the DLC's isnt worth it by far
 8 years ago '04        #939
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3141 3141
 DaRealMrLRP said:
its whatever, when it comes out i will finish this off and let everyone know to not waste money on it but instead wait for the GOTY edition to drop and f*** M$ where they hate it most .. basically in the end we are all gonna get the DLC it doesnt matter whom is first anymore cuz they replay value is there but the value of the DLC's isnt worth it by far
800 points is reasonable. Not like I brought the game
 07-26-2009, 03:14 AM         #940
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me ask yall, does it make sense to cop the DLC in order? cause i thought point lookout looked good i was gonna get that first but i wanted to know if it made a big difference?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago