Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #901
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 TriangleOffense said:
do tennypenny towers mission the bad way and enjoi a quick level or 2 and more ammo clothes food etc than you will know what to do with it will carry you quite a ways
I did that still.:dancingcool: Those ppl were pissing me off anyway. I'm in Rivet City. and I was trying to look for a parchment, a delcaration in the history memorial.
 07-09-2009, 06:11 PM         #902
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
october yet ?
Yeah, yeah... or you could wait for the Game of the Year with all of them in there... but s***, I wouldn't wait. I already gotta wait until the discs come out.
 07-09-2009, 06:12 PM         #903
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
I just started this game again on 360. Is there a way I can just level up quickly? Cuz like before when I fired this up on PS3 I'm getting owned by Super Mutants.
If you have the DLC's run through em. That's at least 10 levels right there...
 07-09-2009, 06:15 PM         #904
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
I did that still.:dancingcool: Those ppl were pissing me off anyway. I'm in Rivet City. and I was trying to look for a parchment, a delcaration in the history memorial.
the thing you need to retrive for abraham is in the national archive at the mall
 8 years ago '05        #905
JaiMega 
space
space
 GhostDigga said:
If you have the DLC's run through em. That's at least 10 levels right there...
yeah good idea.
 8 years ago '05        #906
JaiMega 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
the thing you need to retrive for abraham is in the national archive at the mall
Super Mutants are basically posted up there, I think I have to k!ll them all to even get there. I'll try other quests instead.
 07-09-2009, 06:57 PM         #907
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Super Mutants are basically posted up there, I think I have to k!ll them all to even get there. I'll try other quests instead.
grab a stealth boy and sneak through but the big issue will be when you get in the robots are a c*nt when your a p**** uhh i mean not leveled up. try it on the hardest setting s*** is hard as hell
 07-09-2009, 10:50 PM         #908
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so many other games to play, and im highly considering getting my Xbox360 flashed cuz i agree with TO they are tryin to get that money from everyone when they have the system that is notorious for crashing ... like i said before everyone wait for the GOTY:ED to come out so it will all be worth it instead of buying 2 games (DLC's included)
 8 years ago '04        #909
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9590 9590
Im playing the game again. I took Lt.Cross and Dogmeat with me into Vault 87 and now im out and can't find them. Are they gone?
 8 years ago '05        #910
JaiMega 
space
space
I "acquired" The Pitts and Anchorage pack, s***s cool so far,
[spoiler - click to view]

I should improve after this.

Where do I get dogmeat? Charon is cool but I'd rather have the dog.

Last edited by JaiMega; 07-13-2009 at 02:52 PM..
 07-13-2009, 02:54 PM         #911
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
so many other games to play, and im highly considering getting my Xbox360 flashed cuz i agree with TO they are tryin to get that money from everyone when they have the system that is notorious for crashing ... like i said before everyone wait for the GOTY:ED to come out so it will all be worth it instead of buying 2 games (DLC's included)
:applause: about time someone else see's the light that is GOTY ED. anyway since you played allt he DLC so far is Anchorage the only one you cant go back to or are they all that way ?
 07-13-2009, 03:23 PM         #912
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
:applause: about time someone else see's the light that is GOTY ED. anyway since you played allt he DLC so far is Anchorage the only one you cant go back to or are they all that way ?
OA is the only simulation, other then that u can revisit the pitt (to give toys to the lil girl for exp or caps forgot which it was), Brotherhood of Steel is just to continue the story line and raise cap so u dont really go anywhere (but u can go back to the base just dont destroy the final part until u completely loot it as it becomes no longer accessible) and Point Lookout is basically a mini version of the original game, where u meet tons of people can transport (fast travel) to different place some repeatable missions and there are SKILL BOOKS hidden within (only a few and i havent found them all yet just 2), it is indeed enjoyable, i just hope that in the GOTY edition they dont make all of these accessible right away just the level cap raising because its no fun to have the heavy armor before u do ur first real mission
 07-13-2009, 03:25 PM         #913
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
OA is the only simulation, other then that u can revisit the pitt (to give toys to the lil girl for exp or caps forgot which it was), Brotherhood of Steel is just to continue the story line and raise cap so u dont really go anywhere (but u can go back to the base just dont destroy the final part until u completely loot it as it becomes no longer accessible) and Point Lookout is basically a mini version of the original game, where u meet tons of people can transport (fast travel) to different place some repeatable missions and there are SKILL BOOKS hidden within (only a few and i havent found them all yet just 2), it is indeed enjoyable, i just hope that in the GOTY edition they dont make all of these accessible right away just the level cap raising because its no fun to have the heavy armor before u do ur first real mission
Broken steel is now the first one PS3 gets Im still trying to find an answer as to whether or not the GOTY ED has been pushed back
 8 years ago '05        #914
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 JaiMega said:
Charon is cool but I'd rather have the dog.

Hahaha, GNR!!! What you expect, he's a ghoul!
 8 years ago '09        #915
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
Almost to level 19, I love this game.

Is there anyway you can keep the Call of Duty esque soldier suit you wore in Operation Anchorage?
 8 years ago '04        #916
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Bethesda had been tight-lipped on the details of its alien-abduction-themed add-on, divulging only its name, Mothership Zeta, and a few scant details. However, the developer has finally beamed down some vital information surrounding this fifth and final update pack, announcing the title will go downloadable on August 3 for the Xbox 360 and PC for 800 Microsoft points ($10).

On helmet-clad aliens: "In space, nobody can hear them scream."

In an update to the official Fallout 3 Web site today, Bethesda revealed that Mothership Zeta would allow players to recruit an "unexpected array of characters" to help overtake an insidious alien vessel that abducts the protagonist. With the help of new equipment--like the Alien Atomizer, Drone Cannon, Gemini-Era Spacesuit, and Samurai Armor--the hero can commandeer the UFO before it wreaks havoc on earth and its irradiated inhabitants. The developer's announcement also comes with several new screenshots of Mothership Zeta.

The most recent update Fallout 3 update, Point Lookout, was released without a major hitch on June 23. That can't be said for some of the previous add-on releases, like Broken Steel and The Pitt, which were hampered by crippling technical problems at launch. Mothership Zeta will be the final add-on to be included in the Fallout 3: Game of the Year edition, which will package all five expansions with the original game. The edition will cost $50 for the PC and $60 on the Xbox 360 when it ships in October--one month after the PlayStation 3 begins receiving the expansion packs.
 07-14-2009, 08:12 PM         #917
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
official thread is ---->

*waves fist*
 07-14-2009, 08:12 PM         #918
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #919
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 TriangleOffense said:
official thread is ---->

*waves fist*
merged.
 07-15-2009, 01:48 AM         #920
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Where do I get dogmeat? Charon is cool but I'd rather have the dog.

Put a power helmet on his a.ss.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago