Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-28-2009, 02:46 PM         #881
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vincent_Chase said:
I just got the Bloody Mess perk...

ohhh s**t
that was my level 29th perk haha .. gotta upgrade ur other stats homie .. in ur early stages u should be getting the intense training perks .. to pad ur SPECIAL abilities, like i said these are things u learn after your first run through .. it becomes a cerain style of play after that

PS gatling laser has s**tty accuracy but does more damage then the weak a.ss telsa cannon
 8 years ago '05        #882
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
 DaRealMrLRP said:
that was my level 29th perk haha .. gotta upgrade ur other stats homie .. in ur early stages u should be getting the intense training perks .. to pad ur SPECIAL abilities, like i said these are things u learn after your first run through .. it becomes a cerain style of play after that

PS gatling laser has s**tty accuracy but does more damage then the weak a.ss telsa cannon
Naw, not really. Bloody Mess is good early on because it adds extra damage with all weapons. Intense Training is not necessary if you find Bobbleheads and appropriate your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. points correctly when you first start.
 06-28-2009, 05:01 PM         #883
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:

If you have Broken Steel get the Precision Gatling Laser... that thing is like a sniper rifle when it comes to spread and accuracy (maybe not range, but if you're using a gatling laser, you're probably up close and personal)

Here's a demo of the Precision Gatling Laser, skip to about 4:30

[video - click to view]

06-28-2009, 05:02 PM         #884
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Naw, not really. Bloody Mess is good early on because it adds extra damage with all weapons. Intense Training is not necessary if you find Bobbleheads and appropriate your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. points correctly when you first start.
Only 5%. You'd be better off with getting more points in Luck and going for Critical hits often.
 8 years ago '05        #885
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 GhostDigga said:
Only 5%. You'd be better off with getting more points in Luck and going for Critical hits often.
Naw, you can get other items (clothing, perks, etc.) to increase luck.
 06-29-2009, 01:00 AM         #886
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
not gonna argue wit u much on this aspect (wont even argue lets debate on a logical tip) wouldnt u rather increase ur intelligence to receive more points on level ups ? .. and then bring your SPECIAL stats up to level 9 (or wait til level 30 perk) and then find the bobble heads so all of your SPECIAL stats can be at level 10 making you practically invincible ?

bloody mess is wasted perk and the only clothes i wear are the ones u get from the AO DLC .. its a good thing you cant battle people in this game because the route u took in developing a player seems a lil incomplete if you ask me (i have played the game over 3 times and the strongest i have gotten all around is with the way i described)
 06-29-2009, 09:31 AM         #887
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I'm loving this tesla cannon. I got like 3000 ammo for it already
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #888
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 DaRealMrLRP said:
not gonna argue wit u much on this aspect (wont even argue lets debate on a logical tip) wouldnt u rather increase ur intelligence to receive more points on level ups ? .. and then bring your SPECIAL stats up to level 9 (or wait til level 30 perk) and then find the bobble heads so all of your SPECIAL stats can be at level 10 making you practically invincible ?

bloody mess is wasted perk and the only clothes i wear are the ones u get from the AO DLC .. its a good thing you cant battle people in this game because the route u took in developing a player seems a lil incomplete if you ask me (i have played the game over 3 times and the strongest i have gotten all around is with the way i described)
It just depends on how you want your player to play. Bloody Mess is a good perk no matter what anyone says. That extra 5% can be the last blow dealt. Look at any guide, when you want to make the most balanced, powerful player they have you start your intelligence around 5 or 6. I have done this and maxed out nearly all of my skills (w/books, perks, etc.). Real Fallout players know from experience that the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats aren't near as important as they once were in Fallout 1 & 2.
 06-30-2009, 12:34 PM         #889
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
It just depends on how you want your player to play. Bloody Mess is a good perk no matter what anyone says. That extra 5% can be the last blow dealt. Look at any guide, when you want to make the most balanced, powerful player they have you start your intelligence around 5 or 6. I have done this and maxed out nearly all of my skills (w/books, perks, etc.). Real Fallout players know from experience that the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats aren't near as important as they once were in Fallout 1 & 2.
i am not a fallout pro .. but i have covered every angle in FO3, and needless to say u still havent maked out all of your stats right, consider this a reason why, every SPECIAL adds bonus points to a certain (a few usually) stats ... bringing Intelligence up first after starting with it somewhat high already grants you the ability to max out majority of your points if not raise them to a high level without finding books or bobbleheads .. then you can starting adding perks that do nothing for your stats (its better to have energy weapons maxed out, then adding the 5% damage as u max out all of your damage opportunity) but you are right it depends on how you want to build your player, glad we can discuss this in an adult like manner without names being called or feelings getting hurt and for that sir u shall get props lol
 8 years ago '05        #890
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 DaRealMrLRP said:
i am not a fallout pro .. but i have covered every angle in FO3, and needless to say u still havent maked out all of your stats right, consider this a reason why, every SPECIAL adds bonus points to a certain (a few usually) stats ... bringing Intelligence up first after starting with it somewhat high already grants you the ability to max out majority of your points if not raise them to a high level without finding books or bobbleheads .. then you can starting adding perks that do nothing for your stats (its better to have energy weapons maxed out, then adding the 5% damage as u max out all of your damage opportunity) but you are right it depends on how you want to build your player, glad we can discuss this in an adult like manner without names being called or feelings getting hurt and for that sir u shall get props lol
Yea, most people would have negged me and hurled in a few insults by now hahaha! No, I haven't maxed out every stat, but my character is well balanced and powerful. Also, taking the Educated Perk as soon as it's available can negate needing a high Intelligence stat (Educated is useless if you have a high Intelligence and the Comprehension perk). There are several different ways to build your character, which is one the reasons you can play Fallout 3 so long. I'm starting a new character that will be a stealthy thief.
 8 years ago '04        #891
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Fallout 3's DLC producer, Jeff Gardiner, has said that Mothership Zeta will have "the most powerful weaponry in the game."

Mothership Zeta will be the fifth DLC episode for Fallout 3, following on from this month's Point Lookout DLC release for Bethesda's RPG.

"
The player will have a handful of tasty alien technologies to play with," explains Gardiner. "There are new fire arms and melee weapons, which will comprise the most powerful weaponry in the game."
Gardiner also talks about refilling the Alien Blaster, whether the DLC is action or exploration orientated and whether we find out how an alien craft crashlanded in the wasteland to begin with...

8 years ago '06        #892
AJ19872006 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 38 38
 07-09-2009, 03:13 PM         #893
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Fallout 3's DLC producer, Jeff Gardiner, has said that Mothership Zeta will have "the most powerful weaponry in the game."

Mothership Zeta will be the fifth DLC episode for Fallout 3, following on from this month's Point Lookout DLC release for Bethesda's RPG.

"

Gardiner also talks about refilling the Alien Blaster, whether the DLC is action or exploration orientated and whether we find out how an alien craft crashlanded in the wasteland to begin with...

thats what i like to hear going into the waiting period of July .. my game is just about complete now, hopefully they come out wit more DLC's this game is notorious for that and pretty much the only reason i play now .. the only game i have all the achievements on cuz its that easy
 8 years ago '06        #894
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
About to cop this game, used!
 07-09-2009, 05:52 PM         #895
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 idol said:
Man I was gonna buy Point Lookout last night but I copped BF1943 instead..oh well I still haven't played Pitt or Broken Steel yet
Cop them. That's like 30+ hours of gameplay right there. Plus all the new weapons, armor... just cop them. :dancingcool:
 07-09-2009, 05:55 PM         #896
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
Cop them. That's like 30+ hours of gameplay right there. Plus all the new weapons, armor... just cop them. :dancingcool:
october yet ?
 8 years ago '06        #897
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Still hasn't show up on PSN
 07-09-2009, 06:01 PM         #898
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ksoraci7 said:
still hasn't show up on psn
10-13-09
 8 years ago '05        #899
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I just started this game again on 360. Is there a way I can just level up quickly? Cuz like before when I fired this up on PS3 I'm getting owned by Super Mutants.
 07-09-2009, 06:09 PM         #900
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
I just started this game again on 360. Is there a way I can just level up quickly? Cuz like before when I fired this up on PS3 I'm getting owned by Super Mutants.
do tennypenny towers mission the bad way and enjoi a quick level or 2 and more ammo clothes food etc than you will know what to do with it will carry you quite a ways
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago