Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #841
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1347 1347
ive never played this game. and it looks im missing out so bad.

im copping this tomorrow.
 8 years ago '04        #842
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
can any one help me find the alien blaster
 06-16-2009, 04:37 PM         #843
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
can any one help me find the alien blaster

Locations

* The Alien Blaster can be obtained next to the body of a dead alien lying a few feet away from his crashed spaceship. The Alien Crash Site is found due north of MDPL-13 Power Station and northwest of the Greener Pastures Disposal Site. There are only 120 Alien Power Cells found at the crash site.

* In the Broken Steel DLC, another one can be found at Adams Air Force Base. It is held in the armory inside a locked box (Hard lockpick) in the giant Mobile Base Crawler. There are also alien power cells in the numerous ammunition boxes in the room. There are 4 ammunition boxes that contain 9 power cells each (significantly more if you have the Scrounger perk), and the Armory Master also has some on his corpse. There is a fairly good chance the Armory Master, a Security Officer or a member of the Enclave Squad Sigma will pick up the Alien Blaster before you can make your way to the armory where it is held. If the gun container is empty, be sure to check the corpses of everyone in the vicinity.
 8 years ago '04        #844
space
space
i already blew upthe mobile base guess i have to find the ship
 06-16-2009, 04:54 PM         #845
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ammo is limited I believe it is under 300 total in the game PRIOR to the DLC coming out so use it sparringly
 06-17-2009, 12:37 AM         #846
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pretty sweet gun that alien blaster is .. which is y they limited the ammo for it i suppose
 06-17-2009, 07:07 AM         #847
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dog Meat lasted about 10 seconds with me before he died... i really should have looked after him better :D
 06-17-2009, 08:53 AM         #848
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 graydome said:
Dog Meat lasted about 10 seconds with me before he died... i really should have looked after him better :D
I stuck him at my house after he died i reloaded got him again and went straight home he is literally useless
 8 years ago '04        #849
space
space
i finished the third dlc so im just starting over again now and just doing all the f**ked up s**t i didnt do the first time around

killed all the guards on vault 101 k!lled the kid who was f**king with me in the beggini9ng of the game and took his jacket k!lled the main guy of vault 101 thought about k!lling amara after i k!lled her dad but said naw i want to still see if theirs a mission to go back to vault 101 later

ima k!ll this mother f**ker 3 dog to as soon as i find that satelite dish

didnt even know you could k!llhis a.ss until yall said something
 06-17-2009, 11:54 AM         #850
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
i finished the third dlc so im just starting over again now and just doing all the f**ked up s**t i didnt do the first time around

killed all the guards on vault 101 k!lled the kid who was f**king with me in the beggini9ng of the game and took his jacket k!lled the main guy of vault 101 thought about k!lling amara after i k!lled her dad but said naw i want to still see if theirs a mission to go back to vault 101 later

ima k!ll this mother f**ker 3 dog to as soon as i find that satelite dish

didnt even know you could k!llhis a.ss until yall said something

Yeah that n*ggas mad annoying... I actually only k!lled him so I could snatch his little bandanna thing.
 06-17-2009, 12:41 PM         #851
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:

Yeah that n*ggas mad annoying... I actually only k!lled him so I could snatch his little bandanna thing.
that is why i k!lled him I was collecting all the unique items I could
 8 years ago '04        #852
space
space
i just wanna k!ll his a.ss because hes annoying after playing the game for like 50 hours
 06-17-2009, 11:18 PM         #853
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
i just wanna k!ll his a.ss because hes annoying after playing the game for like 50 hours
yup and when you real evil hes a c*nt always runnin his fukin mouth about "the savage from the vaults" blah blah blah he's gonna die real fast when i replay in october
 06-19-2009, 10:14 AM         #854
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Now, we usually hate posting when street dates are broken, because, you know, they usually get broken. Heck, so many get broken that someone really should register brokenstreetdate.com. Now, downloadable content, this is new.

At time of posting, GameStop is already selling a retail packaged version new Fallout 3 DLC, Point Lookout. This downloadable content is not due to hit Xbox LIVE until next Tuesday. The retail codes that GameStop are selling right now work, so people are buying this and people are playing it.

And since codes work early, expect this to happen more and more and more.

Updated: Bethesda contacted us, saying that the codes will not work until the content goes live on Tuesday — meaning if you enter it, nothing will happen. However, some tipsters are reporting that their early codes do work.
 06-19-2009, 11:05 AM         #855
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bethesda today released a new developer diary for upcoming Fallout 3 expansion pack: Point Lookout.

The dairy details how the team set about taking a bunch of phrases scribbled on a napkin, (Swamp, Boardwalk. Mansion Siege. Organ Thieves. Steamboat. Cultists") and turning it into the next adventures in the game.

It's an interesting glimpse into the process of expanding an already popular and detailed world. Also, there are these neat new screenshots:
 8 years ago '04        #856
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
If you don't got the Tesla Cannon....you don't got s**t.
 06-20-2009, 10:35 PM         #857
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
If you don't got the Tesla Cannon....you don't got s**t.
the shyt would be nice if it was what they really claimed it would be, i mean damn it wont destory any of the new creatures like it was advertised to do, i just let fawkes go nuts on they a.ss lol
 8 years ago '04        #858
space
space
 DaRealMrLRP said:
the shyt would be nice if it was what they really claimed it would be, i mean damn it wont destory any of the new creatures like it was advertised to do, i just let fawkes go nuts on they a.ss lol
Clay Davis: Sheeeeeiiitttt! Dome shot with that = Alien Blaster Dust
 8 years ago '04        #859
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
Swamp Monsters don't want none of this

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #860
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
The add on pack question. Should you play the fourth come out soon after or before the third?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago