The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #821
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5171 5171
 TriangleOffense said:
yes just finish the whole DLC and youll get it
well guess i need to go back because all i saw in there was that big a.ss white suit

nvm just missed it


Last edited by MosDefinition; 06-04-2009 at 10:04 PM..
 06-04-2009, 10:24 PM         #822
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 idol said:
Yeah I feel you...we already had a f**king sawed off...it's basically the same thing...come on Bethesda...give us a f**king chainsaw or a lightsaber or some s**t lol....howabout a f**king grenade launcher or a laser minigun?
there is a gatling laser gun... many of them
 06-05-2009, 12:57 PM         #823
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of room to improve with weapons .. something to maybe damage the new baddies a lil more .. i usually just have fawkes murk em anyway but still i want some XP too
 06-15-2009, 04:06 PM         #824
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it has been asked and confirmed on the official fallout 3 forums that old game saves WILL work with the GOTY Edition. just thought everyone would like to know since it has been asked 1876548917348971985 times since the announcememnt

che don john
Rating: 0
View Member Profile

post Jun 9 2009, 01:13 PM
Post #1
Layman

Group: Members
Joined: 15-February 08

Apologies if this has been discussed elsehwere already; I've searched high and low for a similar thread but to no avail.

I was wondering whether anyone knew if the forthcoming Game of the Year Edition of Fallout 3 (PS3) will be compatible with saved games from the standard version of the game? This was the case with Oblivion, and I'm hoping the trend continues!

Thanks
Gstaff
Rating: 0
View Member Profile

post Jun 10 2009, 01:26 PM
Post #2

Community Manager
Group Icon
Group: Admin
Joined: 3-January 70
From: DC



Yes...they'll be compatible.
 9 years ago '09        #825
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,145 | Props total: 1117 1117
man I still haven't played this sh1t, im about to download it for the 360 and play it soon!

I was never big into RPG games but seeing the gameplay and the hype in this thread has me too curious
 06-15-2009, 07:09 PM         #826
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think FO needs more modern weapons, cuz s**t they have plasma guns, and they already have the silenced/scoped AR (not to mention the 10MM SMG which sure as hell wasn't around in the 50's).

I'm thinking MP5, Desert Eagle, a Light Fifty, SPAS 12 etc. etc.

What do yall think?
 06-15-2009, 07:35 PM         #827
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
I think FO needs more modern weapons, cuz s**t they have plasma guns, and they already have the silenced/scoped AR (not to mention the 10MM SMG which sure as hell wasn't around in the 50's).

I'm thinking MP5, Desert Eagle, a Light Fifty, SPAS 12 etc. etc.

What do yall think?
game isnt set in the 50's its modern day just destroyed by nuclear warfare but some different weapons would be fine
 9 years ago '07        #828
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,012 | Props total: 2531 2531
 TriangleOffense said:
game isnt set in the 50's its modern day just destroyed by nuclear warfare but some different weapons would be fine
It actually takes place in the year 2277.
 06-15-2009, 07:46 PM         #829
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syringe said:
It actually takes place in the year 2277.
you know what I was going for not old
 06-15-2009, 08:08 PM         #830
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
game isnt set in the 50's its modern day just destroyed by nuclear warfare but some different weapons would be fine
It kind of is, it's not actually in the 1950's but we have the 1950's music, cars, generally the culture...

If it had nothing to do with the 50's at all we'd be seeing burnt out Hummers and Cadillacs and Three Dog would be playing Lil Wayne... instead of Butcher Pete.

That's the only thing about FO that bothers me, the 50's culture... I'd much rather see 2009's civilizations in the dust rather than... you know what I mean.


Last edited by GhostDigga; 06-15-2009 at 08:09 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #831
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5171 5171
 GhostDigga said:
It kind of is, it's not actually in the 1950's but we have the 1950's music, cars, generally the culture...

If it had nothing to do with the 50's at all we'd be seeing burnt out Hummers and Cadillacs and Three Dog would be playing Lil Wayne... instead of Butcher Pete.

That's the only thing about FO that bothers me, the 50's culture... I'd much rather see 2009's civilizations in the dust rather than... you know what I mean.
i need some new music from three dog his playlist is getting a bit repetitive these days
 06-15-2009, 08:32 PM         #832
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
i need some new music from three dog his playlist is getting a bit repetitive these days
I shut that s**t off after k!llin his a.ss his replacement was funny but I ended up listening to agatha's station more
 06-15-2009, 08:55 PM         #833
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
I shut that s**t off after k!llin his a.ss his replacement was funny but I ended up listening to agatha's station more
Yeah I was on my 3rd or 4th playthrough when I k!lled Three Dog for the first time. I found Janet/Janice funny the first few times, but I got dissappointed that she wouldn't provide commentary on the quests I was doing and just kept saying "I'm Three Dog's replacement because some a*****e k!lled him!"
 06-15-2009, 09:10 PM         #834
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
Yeah I was on my 3rd or 4th playthrough when I k!lled Three Dog for the first time. I found Janet/Janice funny the first few times, but I got dissappointed that she wouldn't provide commentary on the quests I was doing and just kept saying "I'm Three Dog's replacement because some a*****e k!lled him!"
agatha's sound alike
 06-15-2009, 09:37 PM         #835
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
agatha's sound alike
Well yeah because there's like 4 different voice actors for 1000 characters.
 9 years ago '04        #836
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5171 5171
 TriangleOffense said:
I shut that s**t off after k!llin his a.ss his replacement was funny but I ended up listening to agatha's station more
you k!lled ole three dog and theirs a replacement wtf? i really need to beat this game with negative karma and just do what ever the f**k i feel like

and i still never found that damn dog
 06-15-2009, 11:59 PM         #837
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
you k!lled ole three dog and theirs a replacement wtf? i really need to beat this game with negative karma and just do what ever the f**k i feel like

and i still never found that damn dog
Dogmeat? He's in the scrapyard. Not really worth it though. Maybe you'll like him though, I play as a sniper/assassin so I can't really have a dog runnin around biting people when I'm trying to get a shot off.
 9 years ago '08        #838
SXL 
space
avatar space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
the dog helped me find the unique alien blaster, took me forever!
im playing broken steel right now..some funny s**t happening


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 06-16-2009, 03:52 AM         #839
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SXL said:
the dog helped me find the unique alien blaster, took me forever!
im playing broken steel right now..some funny s**t happening


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

Yeah that thing with the head happens with Ashur too in The Pitt.

Damn I wish I was you playing Broken Steel... can't wait until the retail pack in August...

Once again :applause: @ DLC for broke n*ggas.
 9 years ago '04        #840
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5171 5171
 GhostDigga said:
Dogmeat? He's in the scrapyard. Not really worth it though. Maybe you'll like him though, I play as a sniper/assassin so I can't really have a dog runnin around biting people when I'm trying to get a shot off.
ive had the super mutant with me for the longest at this point it wouldnt even make since to get rid of him hes that useful

plus hes damn near impossible to k!ll
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
151 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside 'Grape' Air Jordan 5s Are Getting a Makeover
27 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside In honor of the Steet Fighter anniversary game coming up...
17 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy