The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #821
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 TriangleOffense said:
yes just finish the whole DLC and youll get it
well guess i need to go back because all i saw in there was that big a.ss white suit

nvm just missed it

Last edited by MosDefinition; 06-04-2009 at 11:04 PM..
 06-04-2009, 11:24 PM         #822
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 idol said:
Yeah I feel you...we already had a f**king sawed off...it's basically the same thing...come on Bethesda...give us a f**king chainsaw or a lightsaber or some s**t lol....howabout a f**king grenade launcher or a laser minigun?
there is a gatling laser gun... many of them
 06-05-2009, 01:57 PM         #823
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of room to improve with weapons .. something to maybe damage the new baddies a lil more .. i usually just have fawkes murk em anyway but still i want some XP too
 06-15-2009, 05:06 PM         #824
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it has been asked and confirmed on the official fallout 3 forums that old game saves WILL work with the GOTY Edition. just thought everyone would like to know since it has been asked 1876548917348971985 times since the announcememnt

che don john
Rating: 0
View Member Profile

post Jun 9 2009, 01:13 PM
Post #1
Layman

Group: Members

Apologies if this has been discussed elsehwere already; I've searched high and low for a similar thread but to no avail.

I was wondering whether anyone knew if the forthcoming Game of the Year Edition of Fallout 3 (PS3) will be compatible with saved games from the standard version of the game? This was the case with Oblivion, and I'm hoping the trend continues!

Thanks
Gstaff
Rating: 0
View Member Profile

post Jun 10 2009, 01:26 PM
Post #2

Community Manager
Group Icon
Group: Admin

Yes...they'll be compatible.
 8 years ago '09        #825
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
man I still haven't played this sh1t, im about to download it for the 360 and play it soon!

I was never big into RPG games but seeing the gameplay and the hype in this thread has me too curious
 06-15-2009, 08:09 PM         #826
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think FO needs more modern weapons, cuz s**t they have plasma guns, and they already have the silenced/scoped AR (not to mention the 10MM SMG which sure as hell wasn't around in the 50's).

I'm thinking MP5, Desert Eagle, a Light Fifty, SPAS 12 etc. etc.

What do yall think?
 06-15-2009, 08:35 PM         #827
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
I think FO needs more modern weapons, cuz s**t they have plasma guns, and they already have the silenced/scoped AR (not to mention the 10MM SMG which sure as hell wasn't around in the 50's).

I'm thinking MP5, Desert Eagle, a Light Fifty, SPAS 12 etc. etc.

What do yall think?
game isnt set in the 50's its modern day just destroyed by nuclear warfare but some different weapons would be fine
 8 years ago '07        #828
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 TriangleOffense said:
game isnt set in the 50's its modern day just destroyed by nuclear warfare but some different weapons would be fine
It actually takes place in the year 2277.
 06-15-2009, 08:46 PM         #829
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syringe said:
It actually takes place in the year 2277.
you know what I was going for not old
 06-15-2009, 09:08 PM         #830
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
It kind of is, it's not actually in the 1950's but we have the 1950's music, cars, generally the culture...

If it had nothing to do with the 50's at all we'd be seeing burnt out Hummers and Cadillacs and Three Dog would be playing Lil Wayne... instead of Butcher Pete.

That's the only thing about FO that bothers me, the 50's culture... I'd much rather see 2009's civilizations in the dust rather than... you know what I mean.

Last edited by GhostDigga; 06-15-2009 at 09:09 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #831
space
space
 GhostDigga said:
It kind of is, it's not actually in the 1950's but we have the 1950's music, cars, generally the culture...

If it had nothing to do with the 50's at all we'd be seeing burnt out Hummers and Cadillacs and Three Dog would be playing Lil Wayne... instead of Butcher Pete.

That's the only thing about FO that bothers me, the 50's culture... I'd much rather see 2009's civilizations in the dust rather than... you know what I mean.
i need some new music from three dog his playlist is getting a bit repetitive these days
 06-15-2009, 09:32 PM         #832
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
i need some new music from three dog his playlist is getting a bit repetitive these days
I shut that s**t off after k!llin his a.ss his replacement was funny but I ended up listening to agatha's station more
 06-15-2009, 09:55 PM         #833
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
I shut that s**t off after k!llin his a.ss his replacement was funny but I ended up listening to agatha's station more
Yeah I was on my 3rd or 4th playthrough when I k!lled Three Dog for the first time. I found Janet/Janice funny the first few times, but I got dissappointed that she wouldn't provide commentary on the quests I was doing and just kept saying "I'm Three Dog's replacement because some a*****e k!lled him!"
 06-15-2009, 10:10 PM         #834
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
Yeah I was on my 3rd or 4th playthrough when I k!lled Three Dog for the first time. I found Janet/Janice funny the first few times, but I got dissappointed that she wouldn't provide commentary on the quests I was doing and just kept saying "I'm Three Dog's replacement because some a*****e k!lled him!"
agatha's sound alike
 06-15-2009, 10:37 PM         #835
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
agatha's sound alike
Well yeah because there's like 4 different voice actors for 1000 characters.
 8 years ago '04        #836
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
you k!lled ole three dog and theirs a replacement wtf? i really need to beat this game with negative karma and just do what ever the f**k i feel like

and i still never found that damn dog
 06-16-2009, 12:59 AM         #837
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
you k!lled ole three dog and theirs a replacement wtf? i really need to beat this game with negative karma and just do what ever the f**k i feel like

and i still never found that damn dog
Dogmeat? He's in the scrapyard. Not really worth it though. Maybe you'll like him though, I play as a sniper/assassin so I can't really have a dog runnin around biting people when I'm trying to get a shot off.
 8 years ago '08        #838
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
the dog helped me find the unique alien blaster, took me forever!
im playing broken steel right now..some funny s**t happening

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

06-16-2009, 04:52 AM         #839
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SXL said:
the dog helped me find the unique alien blaster, took me forever!
im playing broken steel right now..some funny s**t happening

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Yeah that thing with the head happens with Ashur too in The Pitt.

Damn I wish I was you playing Broken Steel... can't wait until the retail pack in August...

Once again :applause: @ DLC for broke n*ggas.
 8 years ago '04        #840
space
space
 GhostDigga said:
Dogmeat? He's in the scrapyard. Not really worth it though. Maybe you'll like him though, I play as a sniper/assassin so I can't really have a dog runnin around biting people when I'm trying to get a shot off.
ive had the super mutant with me for the longest at this point it wouldnt even make since to get rid of him hes that useful

plus hes damn near impossible to k!ll
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy