most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #801
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
IGN: Why is it that the first three pieces of DLC are finally hitting the PS3? Was it a timed exclusivity deal, or was something else worked out?

Todd Howard: It's mostly the workload on us. Based on our Oblivion experience, it was clear that Xbox users were much more comfortable buying content, by a wide margin. It's a lot of work to get them ready for a particular platform and now that they've been so popular, we want to get them on the PS3. And there's obviously been a lot of frustration on the part of PS3 owners, who don't feel they are getting the total Fallout 3 experience, and we don't want that to happen. We want everyone to have everything, but we still need to set priorities so we can use our development time wisely.

IGN: Was the eventual PlayStation 3 release for the existing DLC always in the works, or was it something that came up after the fact?

Todd Howard: We always wanted to do it, but until it actually looks like it will happen, we don't want to make promises. We've been working on it and they aren't done yet so it's going to take time for each DLC to be moved over to the PS3 and work well. As a result there will still be a month or so gap between each one once they start hitting on the PS3.

Hmm so it was all their doing
 05-19-2009, 12:49 PM         #802
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and now the fallout universe will be able to breathe a lil better .. im excited for the PS3 users (i dont have a PS3) but just to know more content will be released is pure amazing .. i dont know if im set on buying the new content tho .. i mean if i buy all 5 DLC's i really just paid for 2 games .. when i could wait and hope for a $10 discount on a bundle
 05-19-2009, 01:20 PM         #803
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
and now the fallout universe will be able to breathe a lil better .. im excited for the PS3 users (i dont have a PS3) but just to know more content will be released is pure amazing .. i dont know if im set on buying the new content tho .. i mean if i buy all 5 DLC's i really just paid for 2 games .. when i could wait and hope for a $10 discount on a bundle
im just waiting until october to make it more enjoiable for myself to play all 5 at once doing broken steel first to use the rest to reach the 30 cap
 05-22-2009, 11:47 PM         #804
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

If you're looking for a big name to voice the president in Fallout 3, who would better to get than, well, a former U.S. President. Lev Chapelsky of the Hollywood firm Blindsight tried just that.

"Celebrity acquisition applies not just to celebrity actors but to sports figures, politicians — we've made offers to Bill Clinton for video games and gotten great responses with attorneys who have said, 'The former president will not participate in one of your video game products, thank you very much'," says Chapelsky.

"We appreciated that frankness and candor — you don't get that kind of candor from Creative Artists Agency, frankly. If the answers no, they don't return your call for six months."

Chapelsky wanted to snag Clinton for the very obvious role of the president in Fallout 3. "Wouldn't that have been brilliant? You get to that point in game," he adds, "and you hear that voice in the ether coming from off-camera and you're like, 'I know that guy!'" Yeah, that's Bill Clinton!
 05-29-2009, 11:19 PM         #805
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still goty
 05-30-2009, 06:48 AM         #806
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
Still goty
*looks at calender*

*waits for october*
 06-02-2009, 12:58 PM         #807
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
*looks at calender*

*waits for october*
lmao, we got some time i totally agree .. but me being impatient imma spend 20 more bucks on the DLC's and hope that they are worth getting the next disc for ... either that or rent it from hollywood video and swap it out claiming it was the wrong disc (i know its wrong but f**k that i pay for what its worth n hollywood video is a s**tty company)
 06-02-2009, 02:53 PM         #808
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still wanna play that Pitt s**t
 06-02-2009, 05:19 PM         #809
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
lmao, we got some time i totally agree .. but me being impatient imma spend 20 more bucks on the DLC's and hope that they are worth getting the next disc for ... either that or rent it from hollywood video and swap it out claiming it was the wrong disc (i know its wrong but f**k that i pay for what its worth n hollywood video is a s**tty company)
Tiiiiiimme is on my side yes it is
 9 years ago '06        #810
AJ19872006 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 38 38
E3 09: Point Lookout DLC Debut Trailer High Definition

Standard Definition:

Last edited by AJ19872006; 06-02-2009 at 06:13 PM..
 06-02-2009, 06:29 PM         #811
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AJ19872006 said:
E3 09: Point Lookout DLC Debut Trailer High Definition

Standard Definition:
post of the day

thank you

*Edit*

Minus the gay text that looks awesome I cant wait until october with this and heavy rain MW2 can go f**k itself

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 06-02-2009 at 06:30 PM..
 06-02-2009, 06:33 PM         #812
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JUNE 23rd

Here's the release:

"Point Lookout opens up a massive new area of the Wasteland - a, dark, murky swampland along the coast of Maryland. So hop on the ferry to the seaside town of Point Lookout, for the most mysterious and open-ended Fallout 3 DLC adventure yet.

"Story: Buy a ticket and hop onboard the Duchess Gambit, as Tobar the Ferryman takes you to the strange seaside town of Point Lookout. What secrets does the dilapidated boardwalk hold? Who lives in the sprawling mansion? Why is the Punga Fruit so important? And what horrors lie in the depths of the murky swamp?

"Point Lookout is the most open-ended DLC yet, and allows you to explore a huge, swampy wasteland any way you'd like. A completely new quest line allows you uncover the town's hidden secrets and wield powerful new weapons like the Double-Barrel Shotgun against the swamp's dangerous, and deformed, denizens.

"Key Features:

* Discover and explore an entire new area - the beachfront town of Point Lookout, with its decrepit boardwalk and surrounding swamplands loaded with adventure.
* Explore the chilling mystery that pervades this once sleepy town, with a new quest line and open-ended gameplay.
* Encounter unique new swamp denizens and weaponry that will test even the toughest characters.
* Exclusive new perks and achievements!"

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 06-02-2009 at 06:34 PM..
 06-02-2009, 08:19 PM         #813
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo I was rolling when I saw that font at the end... that had to be a joke...
 9 years ago '04        #814
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 TriangleOffense said:
*looks at calender*

*waits for october*
stackin money
 06-03-2009, 03:35 AM         #815
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i will be purchasing like a i normally do and posting the goodies for all of my fellow fallout followers .. i have yet to peep the trailer, im looking forward to the alien abduction tho in july
 9 years ago '08        #816
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
New DLC looks tight. I just finished The Pitt..I got Broken Steel but havent played it yet.
 9 years ago '04        #817
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
Telsa Cannon >>>>>>>> Double Barrel Shotty
 9 years ago '04        #818
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
is it possible to get that Chinese ninja armor in operation achorage?
 06-04-2009, 09:58 PM         #819
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
yes just finish the whole DLC and youll get it
 9 years ago '07        #820
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 MosDefinition said:
Yeah after you complete the simulation and the armory unlocks you are free to loot everything in there and that armor is part of it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy