most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-06-2009, 08:19 PM         #781
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
achievents are glicthed for messed up son
 9 years ago '04        #782
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
Anyone wanna a FO 3 desktop wallpaper I made?

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #783
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
test it all now so it runs perfect for me on my ps3 later this year with the GOTY edition
I'm gonna keep my mouth shut on this one...people might think my source is God or something...
 05-06-2009, 09:34 PM         #784
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
I'm gonna keep my mouth shut on this one...people might think my source is God or something...
*cant look away from avy*

and cmon man everyone knows its going to happen its only a matter of time Id almost put money on it that after bethesda puts wet out in september we get a holiday release of a GOTY edition that includes all the DLC across all platforms. I have no reason to believe they wont do thi$ <--- hint hint for all you slow folk
 9 years ago '04        #785
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
*cant look away from avy*

and cmon man everyone knows its going to happen its only a matter of time Id almost put money on it that after bethesda puts wet out in september we get a holiday release of a GOTY edition that includes all the DLC across all platforms. I have no reason to believe they wont do thi$ <--- hint hint for all you slow folk
well it's not GOTY edition but it's Fallout 3: Complete October 09 Halloween-ish
 05-06-2009, 09:49 PM         #786
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
well it's not GOTY edition but it's Fallout 3: Complete October 09 Halloween-ish
if tru just another game that batman wouldnt have had to compete against if it came out on time im just sayin
 9 years ago '04        #787
space
space
I feel you bro I feel you...an come on man the date might not be 100% but you know my source is legit...
 05-07-2009, 03:06 PM         #788
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
I feel you bro I feel you...an come on man the date might not be 100% but you know my source is legit...
i dont doubt you man i just dont want me or anyone else on here to get their hopes up and them have them eidios'ed when it doesnt happen
 05-08-2009, 12:21 AM         #789
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im lookin forward to some surprises in the "complete" edition .. hopefully they answer the rumor about that other DLC thats supposed to be coming out or gettin released
 05-08-2009, 11:13 AM         #790
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

05-09-2009, 12:55 AM         #791
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im looking for more side quest (from the DLC) cuz i finished the 3 already .. and there is no way in hell that im getting to level 30 off this shyt .. but i will admit the new baddies are intense .. Mutant Overlords, Albino Radscorpions, Feral Goul Revers .. those are the 3 i have come across thus far and luckly i got Fawkes to murk em or else thats my a.ss cuz dudes are strong (i gotta up my big gun status)
 9 years ago '04        #792
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 TriangleOffense said:
rest for 12 hours go back to megaton they will be fine. as for your question best way to level up is go to moira in megaton and start the wasteland wanderers guide quest the first few parts are real easy and can get you some good xp. next go to tennpenny towers and if you dont care about your karma do that mission the bad way because the amount of ammo loot stimpaks weapons and armor you get will be enough to carry you for quite a while. and then just walk around the wasteland but stay south southwest of megaton you find a bunch of molerats dogs raiders etc... nothing to big like deathclaws or anything and they will all get you much needed points
I did all of that and I'm only level six. Any other suggestions? BTW, is there any benefit/consequence to k!lling the sheriff of Megaton? I don't give a f**k about Karma.
 05-09-2009, 06:38 PM         #793
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
I did all of that and I'm only level six. Any other suggestions? BTW, is there any benefit/consequence to k!lling the sheriff of Megaton? I don't give a f**k about Karma.
no just a cool outfit if your still low on ranks walk to tennpenny and do the quest the bad way then head to super duper mart and walk a little north to grayditch do that quest or swim dead south all the way don the river to rivet city and start in on those quests other than that walk around the west part of the map near tenpenny and south of megaton to get alot of k!lls and easy XP also take the perk that gives you extra XP for k!lls
 9 years ago '04        #794
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 TriangleOffense said:
no just a cool outfit if your still low on ranks walk to tennpenny and do the quest the bad way then head to super duper mart and walk a little north to grayditch do that quest or swim dead south all the way don the river to rivet city and start in on those quests other than that walk around the west part of the map near tenpenny and south of megaton to get alot of k!lls and easy XP also take the perk that gives you extra XP for k!lls
Which Perk is that? I did the Tenpenny Quest, who do I see in Rivet City to start those quests?
 05-09-2009, 09:33 PM         #795
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Which Perk is that? I did the Tenpenny Quest, who do I see in Rivet City to start those quests?
ehh sorry i meant extra xp for when you level up you get more points to a.ssign my fault and that on is called educated. and you should check this out
 9 years ago '04        #796
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
k quick ?

Im almost lvl4 & disarmed the bomb...now when Im @ CraterSideSupply Im only trying to purchase stuff for my house/self but I kno I can helpout with a research...so obv. I wanna try to get the most out of the convo..however;

is it better to go ahead and open/add a quest then come back to it
or
talk & get what I need, then come bak at another time (will I still have the option to helpout w the research)

game's sickkk
 05-12-2009, 07:42 PM         #797
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 paris playa69 said:
k quick ?

Im almost lvl4 & disarmed the bomb...now when Im @ CraterSideSupply Im only trying to purchase stuff for my house/self but I kno I can helpout with a research...so obv. I wanna try to get the most out of the convo..however;

is it better to go ahead and open/add a quest then come back to it
or
talk & get what I need, then come bak at another time (will I still have the option to helpout w the research)

game's sickkk
just open the quest now its very involved and you can do whatever quest you want wehenever you want by opening your pipboy and going to the quests part just because she gives it to you doesnt mean you have to do it right away but the first few parts are tit so do em for the experience
 05-12-2009, 11:59 PM         #798
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
just open the quest now its very involved and you can do whatever quest you want wehenever you want by opening your pipboy and going to the quests part just because she gives it to you doesnt mean you have to do it right away but the first few parts are tit so do em for the experience
co-sign
 05-19-2009, 10:02 AM         #799
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for anyone who missed the announcement Dopeman posted in another thread

:applause: @ Ill
 05-19-2009, 10:23 AM         #800
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And if that isn't enough for you to digest, read on for IGN's exclusive first interview with Todd Howard, Game Director for Fallout 3, that dives into more details on the newly announced add-ons as well as extra details on the port to PS3.

IGN: Is Point Lookout a reference to Point Lookout State Park in Maryland? Is that where the DLC takes place?

Todd Howard: Yes, yes it is.

IGN: Does the substantial history of Point Lookout State Park play a role in this expansion?

Todd Howard: In some ways, yes, such as the civil war stuff. Its modern incarnation is different, since we do treat it as we see it from the Fallout timeline, post 1950. More of a seaside vacation town with a boardwalk.

IGN: Without spoiling too much for us, what is the general plotline of Point Lookout's new quests?

Todd Howard: Yeah, I really don't want to spoil it yet. It has a swampy-horror vibe. It's the brainchild of Joel Burgess and Nate Purkeypile, two of our best people here. Their pitch was, "picture backwoods Maryland, where the bombs didn't actually fall, but the world has left it behind." It's also big. Really big. It's a mini wasteland swamp to explore. It has a main quest, side quests, etc.

IGN: What about for Mothership Zeta?

Todd Howard: If you poke around Fallout 3, you can find a crashed UFO with an alien inside that is broadcasting a signal your Pip-Boy picks up. This is where you can get the alien blaster. Well, Mothership Zeta is answering the distress call. You get abducted and the whole thing takes place on a giant alien spacecraft. It's one of those classic 50's B movie type things, but with a harder edge.

IGN: How substantial are Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta? Can we expect them to be on par with past Fallout 3 add-ons?

Todd Howard: They're all within the same range. Some skew a bit bigger, some a tad smaller, but we try to keep them around the same size and cost.

IGN: Operation Anchorage focused on combat. The Pitt offered morally grey questing. Broken Steel extended the main story and lifted the level cap. What will be the main selling points of Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta?

Todd Howard: We just try to do different things, do some stuff visually and gameplay-wise the main game didn't do. So the vibe of Point Lookout is really different, and the same with Mothership Zeta. With Point Lookout, we wanted a larger landscape, a new place to explore; really explore, as opposed to Anchorage and The Pitt that are more linear. With Mothership Zeta, that started as something we always kind of joked about, doing an alien-abduction game. It's crazy visually, since we couldn't really reuse any art from the main game. Fallout 3's lead artist Istvan Pely is heading that DLC up, and it's some great stuff. It looks like a new game.

IGN: Will these add-ons take place in the post-game world of Project Purity that was set up in Broken Steel? In other words, will actions in that download affect the either Point Lookout or Mothership Zeta?

Todd Howard: They work either way, kind of like our other quests in that they play out whether you have finished the main game or not.

IGN: Each of the past downloads for Fallout 3 added new weapons and armor to play around with. What can we look forward to in terms of new equipment in the upcoming add-ons?

Todd Howard: They both add stuff, but we'll be talking about those later.

IGN: Are there any particularly cool new perks on the way that you can tell us about now?

Todd Howard: Yes, but another thing we'll save for later.

IGN: Will Point Lookout or Mothership Zeta once again lift the level cap for 360 and PC players that have hit 30 already?

Todd Howard: Neither affects the level cap, so it's whatever your game is already at. If you have Broken Steel, it will be 30, if not, it will be 20.

IGN: Why is it that the first three pieces of DLC are finally hitting the PS3? Was it a timed exclusivity deal, or was something else worked out?

Todd Howard: It's mostly the workload on us. Based on our Oblivion experience, it was clear that Xbox users were much more comfortable buying content, by a wide margin. It's a lot of work to get them ready for a particular platform and now that they've been so popular, we want to get them on the PS3. And there's obviously been a lot of frustration on the part of PS3 owners, who don't feel they are getting the total Fallout 3 experience, and we don't want that to happen. We want everyone to have everything, but we still need to set priorities so we can use our development time wisely.

IGN: Was the eventual PlayStation 3 release for the existing DLC always in the works, or was it something that came up after the fact?

Todd Howard: We always wanted to do it, but until it actually looks like it will happen, we don't want to make promises. We've been working on it and they aren't done yet so it's going to take time for each DLC to be moved over to the PS3 and work well. As a result there will still be a month or so gap between each one once they start hitting on the PS3.

IGN: Will Operation Anchorage, Broken Steel or The Pitt on PS3 feature any changes from what we saw in the Xbox 360 versions?

Todd Howard: No, we want to keep the content the same across platforms.

IGN: Are there going to be new Trophies for all of the content on PlayStation 3?

Todd Howard: Hopefully. It's something we're still working on.

IGN: Will PlayStation 3 players have to wait until Broken Steel for the level cap to be lifted?

Todd Howard: Yes, it works the same as Xbox.

IGN: Will anything in Point Lookout or Mothership Zeta give us hints about what to expect in Fallout: New Vegas?

Todd Howard: No, New Vegas is a totally different game being developed by Obsidian Entertainment.

IGN: Will this be the end of downloadable add-ons to Fallout 3 or can we expect more announcements towards the end of this year?

Todd Howard: I think this will be it. But I've thought that before too.

IGN: Once again, we must ask: will any of these downloads offer up Dogmeat Armor?

Todd Howard: How much would you pay for one that uses Liberty Prime's voice chip and makes Dogmeat talk like a giant robot while blasting people to chunky soup?

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 05-19-2009 at 10:27 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy