most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2009, 06:57 PM         #761
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Got damn, 6 times? You're pretty experienced then. Tell me, how the F*ck do you k!ll the ants quickly when you're on the lower levels? Sh*t would take me forever and wasted too many bullets. I hate those fire-breathing maf*ckas man.
shoot the antena's and avoid them to do the quest while in the tunnels doind the quest use pulse greneades if you have em it will stun them also high repaired combat shotgun and frags are a fav of mine

Yung C said:
Can anyone tell me how to get back to the "reily's rangers fort" or something like that... its in those tunnels but when i go back there are super mutants ALL OVER the f*cking place! lol
should i go at night??!?
no night isnt any better but when you come up from the tunnel (annacosta crossing walk straight across the ledge do not go down) just make a run for it set your marker as soon as you come up and you will have to run around the building into the back once you get to the ranger station the mutants will not follow and when you come out you can fast travel your a.ss out of there
 04-18-2009, 01:57 PM         #762
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
plat trophy on ps3 version meaning 100% completion of the game ..... again
well that would make sense .. now we just gotta get ur a.ss the DLC for the PS3 and u can go get ur 7th plat trophy lol ... have u heard anything about B.O.S. ? .. i think its gonna get pushed back to late May seeing how we re in mid April already with no sign of the release (even tho it would be sweet to do an undercover release)
 04-18-2009, 03:06 PM         #763
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
well that would make sense .. now we just gotta get ur a.ss the DLC for the PS3 and u can go get ur 7th plat trophy lol ... have u heard anything about B.O.S. ? .. i think its gonna get pushed back to late May seeing how we re in mid April already with no sign of the release (even tho it would be sweet to do an undercover release)
the last i did hear was a few weeks ago and they were still pushing for a late april release but if its as f**ked up as the pitt was the should delay it and fix it
 04-19-2009, 04:22 AM         #764
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
the last i did hear was a few weeks ago and they were still pushing for a late april release but if its as f**ked up as the pitt was the should delay it and fix it
something tells me they wont mess up twice on the DLC's (but who knows right) and i hope they push it out on the last week of the month .. but something tells me we got bad news for this DLC
 9 years ago '04        #765
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Any good places I can level? I read online that I shouldn't attempt Three Dog's Quest until at least lvl 10, and I'm only level 3. I kinda burned my bridges in Megaton because I was stealing stimpaks from the clinic.
 04-19-2009, 08:09 AM         #766
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Any good places I can level? I read online that I shouldn't attempt Three Dog's Quest until at least lvl 10, and I'm only level 3. I kinda burned my bridges in Megaton because I was stealing stimpaks from the clinic.
rest for 12 hours go back to megaton they will be fine. as for your question best way to level up is go to moira in megaton and start the wasteland wanderers guide quest the first few parts are real easy and can get you some good xp. next go to tennpenny towers and if you dont care about your karma do that mission the bad way because the amount of ammo loot stimpaks weapons and armor you get will be enough to carry you for quite a while. and then just walk around the wasteland but stay south southwest of megaton you find a bunch of molerats dogs raiders etc... nothing to big like deathclaws or anything and they will all get you much needed points
 9 years ago '05        #767
SwishaBlack04 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
yo can someone please tell me how to get the hell out of the pit? i already completed the missions and now im stuck.
Posted via Mobile Device
 04-21-2009, 03:26 PM         #768
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SwishaBlack04 said:
yo can someone please tell me how to get the hell out of the pit? i already completed the missions and now im stuck.
Posted via Mobile Device
if u finished the final mission they will tell u that u can come n leave as u please .. after that head back to the train yard and go to the hole in which u originally came through (aka the tunnel) and it gives u the option to leave the wasteland or come back
 04-30-2009, 11:14 AM         #769
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bethesda released a title update for the PC and Xbox 360 editions of Fallout 3 this morning, bringing the post-apocalyptic RPG to version 1.5. The developer detailed the full list of bug fixes and changes in this latest patch -- mostly prep work for next week's Broken Steel DLC -- on their official blog:

New Features

* New achievements for Broken Steel

Bug Fixes

* Fixed issue with VATS calculations not appearing properly for perks (PC)
* Fixed crash related to altered references between master files
* LOD objects render properly when loaded from DLC worldspaces
* Fixed issue with companion NPCs not loading into cells immediately after player

Because of this update's focus on the Xbox 360 and PC exclusive Broken Steel DLC, we don't expect to see a similar patch for the PlayStation 3 game anytime soon. Still, we sent for word from Bethesda about a potential PS3 patch, and will be sure to update this story as soon as we've heard back.
 04-30-2009, 02:35 PM         #770
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
i found this from their twitter page yesterday, but it did refer to the PS3 .. good drop on it btw, i still havent played the game just turned it on got the update n turned it off (was anxious to see the new achievements but nothing came up
 9 years ago '07        #771
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
yo help me out real quick. im in rivet. wanna help carlos out w/ some purified water. where can i get some nearby?
 05-05-2009, 06:39 PM         #772
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Broken Steel update for the PC version of Fallout 3 has been taken down for repair. Bethesda explains why.

As we reported previously, PC users who downloaded the Broken Steel downloadable content via Games for Windows Live this morning were treated to a "cryptographic message is not formatted correctly" error. We contacted Bethesda's Pete Hines, who explained that the error is related to Games for Windows Live.

We're seeing the same error folks have reported, which is a Games for Windows Live DRM install error. Microsoft is working on fixing it, and we'll let everyone know once we've verified it.

Hopefully this won't take too long to fix. In the meantime, Xbox 360 users seem to be doing just fine, so the PC players who laughed at the Xbox 360 issues with the Pitt downloadable content are now getting a healthy dose of karmic retribution.

Update: Spoke too soon! Xbox 360 users are experiencing a nasty bug that keeps them from activating Project Purity. We're beginning to think that having the word "Broken" in the title was a bit of a bad call. Still, that issue isn't effecting everyone, so at least someone is playing it, right?
 05-05-2009, 06:43 PM         #773
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
test it all now so it runs perfect for me on my ps3 later this year with the GOTY edition
 9 years ago '04        #774
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Keep hope alive homie!
 9 years ago '05        #775
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13776 13776
 jslim said:
yo help me out real quick. im in rivet. wanna help carlos out w/ some purified water. where can i get some nearby?
Fast travel back to Megaton (if it's still there) and have Wadsworth make you some.
 05-05-2009, 09:17 PM         #776
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
test it all now so it runs perfect for me on my ps3 later this year with the GOTY edition
lol my copy is running smooth thus far .. even though im just now starting the Broken Steel stuff i managed to smash through project purity easily (had the DLC since 5am) but just now started playing, some pretty nice perks i must admit and leveling up hasnt been too hard playing for a hour ive gotten 3 levels already (yes i saved a handful of easy mission to build XP) either way u slice it when the release it again it should be PERFECT for ur PS3 my friend lol
 05-05-2009, 09:18 PM         #777
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jslim said:
look inside medpacks as well (usually inside buildings) they have purified water stored inside em every so often .. as a matter of fact imma go cop myself some purified water lol
 05-06-2009, 12:52 AM         #778
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shyt froze on me for the 2nd time today .. n i got work in about 5 hours so imma just call this shyt a night and run it back tomorrow, final mission and i am sure i have grabbed everything within the process, makes u wish they would just drop a DLC once a week or some shyt cuz once this gets beatin i dont think i will be playing much of this game .. i could be wrong tho
 05-06-2009, 08:46 AM         #779
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
shyt froze on me for the 2nd time today .. n i got work in about 5 hours so imma just call this shyt a night and run it back tomorrow, final mission and i am sure i have grabbed everything within the process, makes u wish they would just drop a DLC once a week or some shyt cuz once this gets beatin i dont think i will be playing much of this game .. i could be wrong tho
that sux that it keeps freezin bruh
 05-06-2009, 07:39 PM         #780
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just finished the game, nice lil ending with alternate routes .. more side missions to keep u goin for a bit (i only unlocked 3 thus far) some pretty cool new weapons and using common sense there is an easy way to get the achievements that have to deal with karma .. this DLC made up for the first 2 for sure and only froze on me the 2 times last night, im sure there are more side missions seeing how big the DLC is compared to the others .. and on Hard mode good luck in the wasteland cuz these new enemies are hard as shyt to k!ll on easy with my energy level at 100 and the Guass rifle at damn near mint condition .. oh ya that Telsa Cannon is nice too but besides its aftershock affect its not gonna take down many new enemies (i think it needs the big guns perk to become ultimately strong)

holla atcha boi if any help is needed
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy