Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
98 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-13-2009, 10:38 PM         #741
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
u gonna repost when they fix the add-on?? how are we supposed to find out?

I don't even know how to start this s**t to be honest, I Was tryna play it hte ther day thinking if I wander around in the wasteland it will give me one of those signals to go someplace like the last one but I don't know how to do it
delete the orginal file and re-download, i have beaten the DLC and gotten all the goodies within it (consider me lucky) but ya no need to restart everything unless u want to
 9 years ago '05        #742
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
yeah routes are blocked off but there are a couple tunnels you have to go through. Just look around and you'll find them. and be sure to k!ll that merchant and his dog, i really wanted his s**t so I used the Fat Man on his a.ss.

the whole thing was actually fun to be honest but the gun f!ghts are HARD as f**k, super mutants oh lawd.
 04-13-2009, 10:41 PM         #743
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
This game makes me feel like a dumb a.ss. I've been walking around searching for Galaxy News Radio for hours. I even resorted to a guide. It says you'll find some brotherhood of steel guys and to speak to someone who will let you tag along. Well, found some brotherhood outcast and followed those guys and they just wend in circles. The is my second time trying to give this game a go, I'm starting to think it's just not for me.
everyone else has laid in their 2 cents and so will i .. honestly i would say dont quit, the GNR building isnt too hard .. just keep following the pipboy and if ur gettin smashed on by the Mutants then do some side quest n step ur level up, i didnt have any problems finding this or getting to the building (stick with it bruh)

and ur not dumb or stupid cuz im sure ur not the only person to struggle with it, just the first to admit it
 04-14-2009, 02:06 AM         #744
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you follow this map below you go in at location 4D and you will come out at location 4E when you come up the steps at 4E take a left you will see a white sign on a broken wall that says GNR OUTPOST go past this wall and the super mutants will attack you as soon as they do run striaght and bang a left and the brotherhood will show up and you can follow them from there you will end up at location 51 on the map below GNR

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #745
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 kuruption81 said:
I try to follow the map and the marker and it seems like every route is blocked off or I'll run into multiple super mutants. s**t's frustrating as hell.
Yea I hear you, there are some frustrating points in this game. I would put it down for days at a time then come back and play it for a couple hours in a row. Sucks when you are low level cuz those supermutants are a pain in the a.ss.
 9 years ago '06        #746
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 DaRealMrLRP said:
delete the orginal file and re-download, i have beaten the DLC and gotten all the goodies within it (consider me lucky) but ya no need to restart everything unless u want to
so they've fixed the bugs in the original release is that what you're telling me?

If I continue on with my current campaign (level maxed/evil karma by the way) how do I access the DLC?? With the Anchorage DLC all I had to do was wander around the wasteland and it sent me some kinda signal for a new quest. If I start over is it going to take a while before I cna do teh DLC s**t?? (I also have anchorage alaska that i mentioned)
 04-14-2009, 08:20 AM         #747
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
Yea I hear you, there are some frustrating points in this game. I would put it down for days at a time then come back and play it for a couple hours in a row. Sucks when you are low level cuz those supermutants are a pain in the a.ss.
when your low just k!ll everything you see for the points and do side quests as soon as you can. the best side one to do to get fast points to level up is obviously megaton and then do the tennpenny tower quest dont worry about being evil you can buy your goodness by donating to the church in rivet city
 04-14-2009, 06:49 PM         #748
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
so they've fixed the bugs in the original release is that what you're telling me?

If I continue on with my current campaign (level maxed/evil karma by the way) how do I access the DLC?? With the Anchorage DLC all I had to do was wander around the wasteland and it sent me some kinda signal for a new quest. If I start over is it going to take a while before I cna do teh DLC s**t?? (I also have anchorage alaska that i mentioned)
yes earlier this month a final copy was reissued ... just delete the DLC and redownload it .. if u wander around again u should be able to access it, if not u may have to turn to ur radio signal and select it, so give it a go bruh the DLC should be free if u copped it once on ur xbox already
 9 years ago '04        #749
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I finally found GNR. Thanks to everyone for the help especially T.O. I went the wrong way in the initial tunnels that's way I got lost.
 04-14-2009, 07:36 PM         #750
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
I finally found GNR. Thanks to everyone for the help especially T.O. I went the wrong way in the initial tunnels that's way I got lost.
lol @ M$4LIFE
 04-14-2009, 07:39 PM         #751
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
lol @ M$4LIFE
this is why T.O. is my boi on here
 9 years ago '04        #752
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
lol @ M$4LIFE
I was waiting for you to catch that.
 04-14-2009, 09:31 PM         #753
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
I was waiting for you to catch that.
s**t made me laugh i love sdrawkcab typing
 9 years ago '04        #754
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
s**t made me laugh i love sdrawkcab typing
Is was hoping you just found it funny, I wasn't trying to knock your experience with them, s**t if that happened to me I might (and I stress might) be the same way. But you know how serious people take their love for a console around here.
 04-15-2009, 12:02 AM         #755
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Is was hoping you just found it funny, I wasn't trying to knock your experience with them, s**t if that happened to me I might (and I stress might) be the same way. But you know how serious people take their love for a console around here.
way to serious yeah i know what you mean and the only downside really is its my kids consoles now and they just keep breaking on them i literally had the system i just sent out back at my house for 3 weeks and it got the rrod again and when I called M$ all they can say is we will ship you your box with label.
 04-16-2009, 04:24 PM         #756
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
w00t got platinum today this was such a great game to play through yet again I still found differant things while roaming the wasteland and Ive done it 6 times now
 04-17-2009, 03:21 PM         #757
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
w00t got platinum today this was such a great game to play through yet again I still found differant things while roaming the wasteland and Ive done it 6 times now
whats platinum ??
 04-17-2009, 03:24 PM         #758
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
whats platinum ??
plat trophy on ps3 version meaning 100% completion of the game ..... again
 9 years ago '05        #759
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 TriangleOffense said:
Got damn, 6 times? You're pretty experienced then. Tell me, how the F*ck do you k!ll the ants quickly when you're on the lower levels? Sh*t would take me forever and wasted too many bullets. I hate those fire-breathing maf*ckas man.
 9 years ago '04        #760
Yung C 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 33 33
Can anyone tell me how to get back to the "reily's rangers fort" or something like that... its in those tunnels but when i go back there are super mutants ALL OVER the f*cking place! lol
should i go at night??!?
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
79 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
181 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy