Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-01-2009, 12:42 PM         #721
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
the should be sure to mention the fact that homie wont take the ignots for u or reward u with the other gear .. this is some shyt on the real
 04-01-2009, 01:51 PM         #722
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
the should be sure to mention the fact that homie wont take the ignots for u or reward u with the other gear .. this is some shyt on the real
sucks that its that bad man Im glad I didnt spend money on it now
 04-01-2009, 06:55 PM         #723
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
sucks that its that bad man Im glad I didnt spend money on it now
ya i learned most of the fallout out world and inside stuff through u so for that i give props .. but u not buying this DLC is a sign of the times lol TO for president lol .. they are still workin on ways to develop the DLC to be a complete and successful one
 04-01-2009, 08:30 PM         #724
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
ya i learned most of the fallout out world and inside stuff through u so for that i give props .. but u not buying this DLC is a sign of the times
thanks bruh it is still my fav game ever and its not a lack of funding trust me on that its my utter disgust of M$ that makes me not buy it I refuse to allow another penny of my money to go to anything xbox related (Its different when my money goes to my kids for games points live time etc... I wont punish them for my disgust)
 04-01-2009, 11:40 PM         #725
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
thanks bruh it is still my fav game ever and its not a lack of funding trust me on that its my utter disgust of M$ that makes me not buy it I refuse to allow another penny of my money to go to anything xbox related (Its different when my money goes to my kids for games points live time etc... I wont punish them for my disgust)
good way to put it .. considering its a fallout thread and this shyt just dropped, (im waiting for the final version of "the pitt" to drop) does anyone have any other games they would highly consider playing right now .. this shyt is getting annoying to reload so many saves n play the game AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN
 04-02-2009, 08:44 AM         #726
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
good way to put it .. considering its a fallout thread and this shyt just dropped, (im waiting for the final version of "the pitt" to drop) does anyone have any other games they would highly consider playing right now .. this shyt is getting annoying to reload so many saves n play the game AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN
RE5, Bioshock (Gettin ready for 2), Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, for quick fun Legends of Wrestlemania, Burnout Paradise is a fav Chronicles Of Ridd**k comes out today.
 04-05-2009, 02:04 PM         #727
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
RE5, Bioshock (Gettin ready for 2), Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, for quick fun Legends of Wrestlemania, Burnout Paradise is a fav Chronicles Of Ridd**k comes out today.
thanks .. hows the Chronicles treatin ya cuz i know u bought it
 9 years ago '05        #728
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13766 13766
 DaRealMrLRP said:
You should look into Mass Effect if you haven't already played it.
 04-12-2009, 05:25 PM         #729
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any news on brotherhood of steel ??
 9 years ago '06        #730
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Yo can someone answer this question for me... so even though I had heard about some errors with the new Pitt add-on, I downloaded it anyways. When I downloaded it, it said that i had to restart the game to play the add-on. So you have to start a completely new campaign to play the pitt add-on I didn't have to do that with the anchorage one.
 9 years ago '06        #731
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
damn I wish I had read that damn article before I downloaded it.
 04-13-2009, 01:16 AM         #732
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
thanks .. hows the Chronicles treatin ya cuz i know u bought it
havent played it since the day i bought it but what i did play i liked minus the fact my save got f**ked up

beantown85 said:
damn I wish I had read that damn article before I downloaded it.
sorry bruh
 9 years ago '06        #733
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
havent played it since the day i bought it but what i did play i liked minus the fact my save got f**ked up

sorry bruh
u gonna repost when they fix the add-on?? how are we supposed to find out?

I don't even know how to start this s**t to be honest, I Was tryna play it hte ther day thinking if I wander around in the wasteland it will give me one of those signals to go someplace like the last one but I don't know how to do it
 9 years ago '04        #734
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
This game makes me feel like a dumb a.ss. I've been walking around searching for Galaxy News Radio for hours. I even resorted to a guide. It says you'll find some brotherhood of steel guys and to speak to someone who will let you tag along. Well, found some brotherhood outcast and followed those guys and they just wend in circles. The is my second time trying to give this game a go, I'm starting to think it's just not for me.
 9 years ago '05        #735
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I spent hours looking for that s**t.
 9 years ago '04        #736
space
space
Yeah I think I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead before this turns me off from anything open world. If I can't get to where I need to go with a strategy guide, then I have no business playing this game. Suck too, I really wanted to check out The Pitt.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 04-13-2009 at 07:02 PM..
 04-13-2009, 07:13 PM         #737
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
This game makes me feel like a dumb a.ss. I've been walking around searching for Galaxy News Radio for hours. I even resorted to a guide. It says you'll find some brotherhood of steel guys and to speak to someone who will let you tag along. Well, found some brotherhood outcast and followed those guys and they just wend in circles. The is my second time trying to give this game a go, I'm starting to think it's just not for me.
gnr is found by traveling through the tunnels underground look carefully on the walls and you will see white signs that say GNR outpost follow those then when you emerge from the tunnels you will get shot at by some super mutants and then some brotherhood of steel members will come out follow them they head straight for GNR
 9 years ago '04        #738
space
space
What tunnels? I went through that first metro station came back up. I don't see tunnels anywhere else. Thanks for the help though.
 9 years ago '06        #739
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
that's hwo I felt, then I became addicted to the game. It's annoying but if you can get used to using that little pepboy thing then you're in good shape but it can take a while to get used to.

The part you're talking about sounds like the samie part that was causing me problems for a while, just keep looking around in that general area, the bland textures can sometimes camouflage together.
 9 years ago '04        #740
space
space
 beantown85 said:
that's hwo I felt, then I became addicted to the game. It's annoying but if you can get used to using that little pepboy thing then you're in good shape but it can take a while to get used to.

The part you're talking about sounds like the samie part that was causing me problems for a while, just keep looking around in that general area, the bland textures can sometimes camouflage together.
I try to follow the map and the marker and it seems like every route is blocked off or I'll run into multiple super mutants. s**t's frustrating as hell.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy