The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
 131
NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
The pyramids were what?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
NBA Ty lue on that gang sh-t in the locker room post game
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-01-2009, 11:42 AM         #721
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
the should be sure to mention the fact that homie wont take the ignots for u or reward u with the other gear .. this is some shyt on the real
 04-01-2009, 12:51 PM         #722
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
the should be sure to mention the fact that homie wont take the ignots for u or reward u with the other gear .. this is some shyt on the real
sucks that its that bad man Im glad I didnt spend money on it now
 04-01-2009, 05:55 PM         #723
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
sucks that its that bad man Im glad I didnt spend money on it now
ya i learned most of the fallout out world and inside stuff through u so for that i give props .. but u not buying this DLC is a sign of the times lol TO for president lol .. they are still workin on ways to develop the DLC to be a complete and successful one
 04-01-2009, 07:30 PM         #724
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
ya i learned most of the fallout out world and inside stuff through u so for that i give props .. but u not buying this DLC is a sign of the times
thanks bruh it is still my fav game ever and its not a lack of funding trust me on that its my utter disgust of M$ that makes me not buy it I refuse to allow another penny of my money to go to anything xbox related (Its different when my money goes to my kids for games points live time etc... I wont punish them for my disgust)
 04-01-2009, 10:40 PM         #725
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
thanks bruh it is still my fav game ever and its not a lack of funding trust me on that its my utter disgust of M$ that makes me not buy it I refuse to allow another penny of my money to go to anything xbox related (Its different when my money goes to my kids for games points live time etc... I wont punish them for my disgust)
good way to put it .. considering its a fallout thread and this shyt just dropped, (im waiting for the final version of "the pitt" to drop) does anyone have any other games they would highly consider playing right now .. this shyt is getting annoying to reload so many saves n play the game AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN
 04-02-2009, 07:44 AM         #726
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
good way to put it .. considering its a fallout thread and this shyt just dropped, (im waiting for the final version of "the pitt" to drop) does anyone have any other games they would highly consider playing right now .. this shyt is getting annoying to reload so many saves n play the game AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN
RE5, Bioshock (Gettin ready for 2), Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, for quick fun Legends of Wrestlemania, Burnout Paradise is a fav Chronicles Of Ridd**k comes out today.
 04-05-2009, 01:04 PM         #727
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
RE5, Bioshock (Gettin ready for 2), Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, for quick fun Legends of Wrestlemania, Burnout Paradise is a fav Chronicles Of Ridd**k comes out today.
thanks .. hows the Chronicles treatin ya cuz i know u bought it
 9 years ago '05        #728
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17039 17039
 DaRealMrLRP said:
good way to put it .. considering its a fallout thread and this shyt just dropped, (im waiting for the final version of "the pitt" to drop) does anyone have any other games they would highly consider playing right now .. this shyt is getting annoying to reload so many saves n play the game AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN
You should look into Mass Effect if you haven't already played it.
 04-12-2009, 04:25 PM         #729
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any news on brotherhood of steel ??
 9 years ago '06        #730
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,411 | Props total: 3 3
Yo can someone answer this question for me... so even though I had heard about some errors with the new Pitt add-on, I downloaded it anyways. When I downloaded it, it said that i had to restart the game to play the add-on. So you have to start a completely new campaign to play the pitt add-on I didn't have to do that with the anchorage one.
 9 years ago '06        #731
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,411 | Props total: 3 3
 TriangleOffense said:
damn I wish I had read that damn article before I downloaded it.
 04-13-2009, 12:16 AM         #732
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
thanks .. hows the Chronicles treatin ya cuz i know u bought it
havent played it since the day i bought it but what i did play i liked minus the fact my save got f**ked up

 beantown85 said:
damn I wish I had read that damn article before I downloaded it.
sorry bruh
 9 years ago '06        #733
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,411 | Props total: 3 3
 TriangleOffense said:
havent played it since the day i bought it but what i did play i liked minus the fact my save got f**ked up



sorry bruh
u gonna repost when they fix the add-on?? how are we supposed to find out?

I don't even know how to start this s**t to be honest, I Was tryna play it hte ther day thinking if I wander around in the wasteland it will give me one of those signals to go someplace like the last one but I don't know how to do it
 9 years ago '04        #734
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
This game makes me feel like a dumb a.ss. I've been walking around searching for Galaxy News Radio for hours. I even resorted to a guide. It says you'll find some brotherhood of steel guys and to speak to someone who will let you tag along. Well, found some brotherhood outcast and followed those guys and they just wend in circles. The is my second time trying to give this game a go, I'm starting to think it's just not for me.
 9 years ago '05        #735
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I spent hours looking for that s**t.
 9 years ago '04        #736
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
Yeah I think I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead before this turns me off from anything open world. If I can't get to where I need to go with a strategy guide, then I have no business playing this game. Suck too, I really wanted to check out The Pitt.


Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 04-13-2009 at 06:02 PM..
 04-13-2009, 06:13 PM         #737
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
This game makes me feel like a dumb a.ss. I've been walking around searching for Galaxy News Radio for hours. I even resorted to a guide. It says you'll find some brotherhood of steel guys and to speak to someone who will let you tag along. Well, found some brotherhood outcast and followed those guys and they just wend in circles. The is my second time trying to give this game a go, I'm starting to think it's just not for me.
gnr is found by traveling through the tunnels underground look carefully on the walls and you will see white signs that say GNR outpost follow those then when you emerge from the tunnels you will get shot at by some super mutants and then some brotherhood of steel members will come out follow them they head straight for GNR
 9 years ago '04        #738
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
What tunnels? I went through that first metro station came back up. I don't see tunnels anywhere else. Thanks for the help though.
 9 years ago '06        #739
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,411 | Props total: 3 3
 kuruption81 said:
This game makes me feel like a dumb a.ss. I've been walking around searching for Galaxy News Radio for hours. I even resorted to a guide. It says you'll find some brotherhood of steel guys and to speak to someone who will let you tag along. Well, found some brotherhood outcast and followed those guys and they just wend in circles. The is my second time trying to give this game a go, I'm starting to think it's just not for me.
that's hwo I felt, then I became addicted to the game. It's annoying but if you can get used to using that little pepboy thing then you're in good shape but it can take a while to get used to.

The part you're talking about sounds like the samie part that was causing me problems for a while, just keep looking around in that general area, the bland textures can sometimes camouflage together.
 9 years ago '04        #740
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
 beantown85 said:
that's hwo I felt, then I became addicted to the game. It's annoying but if you can get used to using that little pepboy thing then you're in good shape but it can take a while to get used to.

The part you're talking about sounds like the samie part that was causing me problems for a while, just keep looking around in that general area, the bland textures can sometimes camouflage together.
I try to follow the map and the marker and it seems like every route is blocked off or I'll run into multiple super mutants. s**t's frustrating as hell.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
271 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy