The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-26-2009, 09:11 PM         #701
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big War said:
damn, i think i'ma wait for the package with all three to come out, i copped the first dlc and haven't even played it yet, i haven't played this s**t since i beat it...

Would that be on a disc? I don't have Live so, that would be nice as hell...
 9 years ago '05        #702
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4899 4899
Well took about 6 hours to end. That was a complete waste. If you don't have the MS points already and have to buy em in order to get this DLC...Don't do it. Save your money. I had the 800 points but that was a very disappointing experience. The only thing worth anything in it was the Infiltrator rifle and even the auto axe was fun for a while. But to me it just seems like a lazy effort on Bethesda's part. Taking away your weapons was just a way from them to copy and paste mid-level mobs from the capital wasteland instead of spending time creating new ones.

Anyway like I said if you have the points to spare..by all means go for it. If not don't even bother.
 9 years ago '04        #703
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 GhostDigga said:
Would that be on a disc? I don't have Live so, that would be nice as hell...
more than likely, probably in a game of the year edition...
 03-27-2009, 02:47 AM         #704
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big War said:
more than likely, probably in a game of the year edition...
Oh s**t, they got DLC for broke n*ggas now! :applause:
 03-27-2009, 01:33 PM         #705
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
Well took about 6 hours to end. That was a complete waste. If you don't have the MS points already and have to buy em in order to get this DLC...Don't do it. Save your money. I had the 800 points but that was a very disappointing experience. The only thing worth anything in it was the Infiltrator rifle and even the auto axe was fun for a while. But to me it just seems like a lazy effort on Bethesda's part. Taking away your weapons was just a way from them to copy and paste mid-level mobs from the capital wasteland instead of spending time creating new ones.

Anyway like I said if you have the points to spare..by all means go for it. If not don't even bother.
In alot of ways i must say i do agree with you, this DLC took me all of 2.5 hours to beat .. about 1.5 hours of bullshyt with the gun i was forced to use (used a bat instead in the end) .. then after i got my gear back i went to work n mopped up the game with my Gauss Rifle from Anchorage .. I would advise people to by the DLC as a package for sure cuz this was a waste of my free points lol

Also im at 91 Ignots .. has anyone found all 100 yet, i combed through the steelyard to find absolutely nothing more after this

FYI if u find ignots with either a dead body near or in a crate then Trogs will appear soon, they are fast like deathclaws but 10x weaker
 03-27-2009, 02:04 PM         #706
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cool a.ss game, it did freeze up on me a few times tho, but its still cool as s**t
 9 years ago '04        #707
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 GhostDigga said:
now? i thought they been doing this since the beginning of 360... i know cod4 has goty edition with the bonus maps, and marvel UA has gold edition with bonus characters, etc.
 03-27-2009, 03:25 PM         #708
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big War said:
now? i thought they been doing this since the beginning of 360... i know cod4 has goty edition with the bonus maps, and marvel UA has gold edition with bonus characters, etc.
Well I guess I am late... I never really cared about DLC until now though... because The Pitt has a damn silenced a.ssault rifle with a scope on it. :agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #709
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
Dude I found a f**king alien spaceship! This is GOTY, and my favorite game of all time.

I got the first DLC and I have no idea how to find it on my map. I dont know if I have to start a new game or not. I'm already at the end when I brought it, but didnt finish the game.
 03-28-2009, 12:46 AM         #710
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
Dude I found a f**king alien spaceship! This is GOTY, and my favorite game of all time.

I got the first DLC and I have no idea how to find it on my map. I dont know if I have to start a new game or not. I'm already at the end when I brought it, but didnt finish the game.
while playing u should get a radio signal about the brotherhood outcast needing help ... from there a marker appears and u follow it .. i enjoyed the first DLC, the 2nd one i have played through three different times and cant say i feel the same way about it
 9 years ago '06        #711
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 DaRealMrLRP said:
while playing u should get a radio signal about the brotherhood outcast needing help ... from there a marker appears and u follow it .. i enjoyed the first DLC, the 2nd one i have played through three different times and cant say i feel the same way about it
I was actually coming into this thread trying to see what people thought about the new DLC. The first one was pretty good (maybe a little short) but it was fun. How does the second one compare? I just wanna know before I cough up more money for points.
 9 years ago '06        #712
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 GhostDigga said:
 03-28-2009, 01:36 PM         #713
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
I was actually coming into this thread trying to see what people thought about the new DLC. The first one was pretty good (maybe a little short) but it was fun. How does the second one compare? I just wanna know before I cough up more money for points.
bruh u better off waiting on a packaged deal, like i said i got it a few hours after release so i went through the whole corrupted software and then then the good one, i have to be honest with everyone (and even though its one opinion) its not worth the 800 points they shopping it for, for it to have been delayed n corrupted takes away from it all .. even tho story itself was pretty weak .. as far as its outcome on the wasteland i have yet to see, nothing has changed for me after running with the multiple outcomes
 9 years ago '06        #714
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 DaRealMrLRP said:
I kept the radio off the whole time. So I got to turn on and listen to get the marker for the first DLC?
 03-30-2009, 01:15 PM         #715
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
I kept the radio off the whole time. So I got to turn on and listen to get the marker for the first DLC?
lol ya .. thats how u get access to both DLC's and access to the mission "Trouble On The Homefront" .. what made u turn off the radio signal?? .. or was it the fact the Enclave is f**kin annoying lol
 9 years ago '06        #716
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 DaRealMrLRP said:
lol ya .. thats how u get access to both DLC's and access to the mission "Trouble On The Homefront" .. what made u turn off the radio signal?? .. or was it the fact the Enclave is f**kin annoying lol
I had on when I first started, and I didn't hear a enemy sneak up and they k!lled me so I kept it off the whole game. Now I'm just playing old saves doing side quest and looking for DLC, before I replay the whole game.
 03-30-2009, 08:02 PM         #717
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
I had on when I first started, and I didn't hear a enemy sneak up and they k!lled me so I kept it off the whole game. Now I'm just playing old saves doing side quest and looking for DLC, before I replay the whole game.
Understandable .. I never had an issue wit the enemy sneaking up on me, but then again I stay hittin the VATS button .. Ya the radio signal being on should help out with unlocking the mission .. And as long as ur at level 20 or high when goin into this mission it makes it that much easier

I am almost completely done with "the pitt" except for the fact I can't turn in the 100 ignots after finding them because that a*****e Everett won't take em .. Probably cuz I sided wit the raiders
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #718
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 DaRealMrLRP said:
Understandable .. I never had an issue wit the enemy sneaking up on me, but then again I stay hittin the VATS button .. Ya the radio signal being on should help out with unlocking the mission .. And as long as ur at level 20 or high when goin into this mission it makes it that much easier

I am almost completely done with "the pitt" except for the fact I can't turn in the 100 ignots after finding them because that a*****e Everett won't take em .. Probably cuz I sided wit the raiders
Posted via Mobile Device
Im level 12 at the end of the game. I skipped some side missions.
 03-31-2009, 01:55 AM         #719
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
Im level 12 at the end of the game. I skipped some side missions.
ohh shyt well u just pretty much made the game more challenging for urself by not upping ur stats PROPS to u on the tho, i started a new game and hit the anchorage mission at level 8 or so .. then used my Guass rifle and upped my Energy Weapon stat along with the Melee, Sneak, Lockpick and Sciene .. and the game has been breezy (Melee was for the shocksword and the fire one)
 04-01-2009, 10:42 AM         #720
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When they aren't upping the price on horse barding, the folks at Bethesda keep themselves busy by trying to get a fully working version of the Fallout 3 The Pitt DLC onto Xbox Live.

After a corrupted version of the downloadable content ruined Xbox 360 owners' fun last week, Bethesda quickly leaped into action, releasing a mostly working version of Fallout 3's The Pitt. Unfortunately, people are still encountering freezing issues, so Bethesda has re-leaped. From their official blog:

Since The Pitt went back up on Xbox LIVE last Wednesday, we've received feedback that some folks were experiencing freezing issues while trying to access The Pitt. We're working with Microsoft to get a version of The Pitt up that corrects the aforementioned freezing issue. Once the content is up and available, we'll let you know.

Bethesda went on to thank users for giving them detailed accounts of what exactly is going wrong, instead of sending them angry letters filled with profanity and coining the term "Pitt Stain" to describe broken DLC.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy