The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
104 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-09-2009, 12:18 AM         #681
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the last pic reminds me of that movie wicker man .. u know the structure at the end that they burn down
 03-12-2009, 04:11 PM         #682
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bethesda continues it's fine tradition of releasing three screenshots at a time, with a trio of shots depicting life in the post-apocalyptic world of Fallout 3's The Pitt downloadable content.

The top screen has to be my favorite of the three. The one depicting the arena is nice, and you can never have too many troggs, but it's moments like the one in the top shot that make games like Fallout 3 worthwhile for me. Just stopping for a moment to look out over the ruined landscape and take in the sheer scope of the situation and landscape the game has placed you in. Fallout 3 proper is filled with moments like that, and it looks like The Pitt downloadable content will follow suit come it's March 24th release on the Xbox 360 and PC.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #683
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
good sh*t TriangleO.
 03-13-2009, 01:55 AM         #684
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ex The God said:
The Pitt is changing the whole atmosphere...sh*t is looking promising...now...do I get this for my PC or for my 360....hmmmm....
get it for both .. what harm could it cause ?
 03-22-2009, 11:57 AM         #685
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta bump .. new DLC drops in 2 days im juiced !!
 03-23-2009, 12:42 PM         #686
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow nobody can comment on the fact "The Pitt" drops tomorrow .. either everyone that owns fallout also has COD;WAW like myself ... hmm anyway i got the last 3 post so u can call me groupie/fanboy are whatever .. cant help that i like the game and want to make sure nobody sleeps on this DLC
 03-23-2009, 01:16 PM         #687
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id care if I still played xbox f**k M$
 9 years ago '06        #688
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
Goddamn my PS3 version.
 03-24-2009, 01:29 PM         #689
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn the shyt is out n nobody has dropped a comment on it .. i downloaded it at 3 this morning but had to smash out to work, so imma get on it right now .. but man i kno ya'll not gonna sleep on this
 03-24-2009, 01:33 PM         #690
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sleeping on the dlc until they package it all together on one disc.
 03-24-2009, 01:41 PM         #691
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Goddamn my PS3 version.
sacrifice worth making to have a functional system
 03-24-2009, 02:45 PM         #692
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reports are pouring in from all corners of the intersphere that Bethesda's The Pitt downloadable content for Fallout 3 is relatively broken, with graphical glitches and freezing issues abounding.

Three separate threads can be found on the official Bethesda forums regarding glitches in The Pitt downloadable content for Fallout 3, mostly centered around the Xbox 360 version of the expansion. People are witnessing missing geography, freezes relating to specific quest branches, and strange floating red exclamation points where textures should be.

We contacted Bethesda's Pete Hines, who indicated that they had isolated the problem and were working quickly to resolve it.

We are continuing to look into the issues people are experiencing with The Pitt for Xbox 360. As of now it looks like the file for the English version on Xbox Live was somehow corrupted. We are currently working with Microsoft to remove the existing file off of Live to prevent any further downloads. Our plan is to replace it with a new file as soon as possible. We hope to have another update for you shortly.

There you have it. Just sit tight and the problem should be resolved shortly. I'm sure they'll have us all up to our armpits in troggs in no time.
 9 years ago '06        #693
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
i know this made u smile.
 03-24-2009, 03:05 PM         #694
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya this shyt is lookin bad for fallout, im super disappointed .. i looked to the left when i got in the pitt and seen a bunch of red exclamation marks, ventured into it to find a shyt load of undeveloped landscape .. and now i cant seem to continue the mission after the first time unlocking it and restarting to bring ALL my weapons with me
 9 years ago '05        #695
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4898 4898
Yea f**k I downloaded the s**t. I thought they took it off and late last night was the first time I have seen it. I have met Werder but I haven't exactly been to the Pitt yet. But IGN told me they took the DLC off Live on Monday. Last night I saw it so I downloaded b/c I thought they fixed it. Anyone know for sure?

Last edited by iggyemu; 03-26-2009 at 10:25 AM..
 03-26-2009, 12:08 PM         #696
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The new DLC is fully patched and works well, I have made it basically through the whole game once but wasn't satisified with the results .. Also everyone waiting on the packaged deal are smart individuals, but I have points to kinda k!ll and in a few months I won't be touching my 360 so for me its what better time then the present .. Its an interesting mission I will say that much .. And just a warning that u might want to not rely on being good with just one weapon cuz in the pitt the special ones no longer matter lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #697
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4898 4898
Thanks for the info. I know I read that the problem wasn't a big deal so I am not surprised they have it fixed so quickly.

Last edited by iggyemu; 03-26-2009 at 12:45 PM..
 03-26-2009, 03:05 PM         #698
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
i know this made u smile.
nah its upsetting to see issues with this game whether i get to play it or not. but I am happy i didnt spend any money on it because I would have been fired the f**k up. but like I said im done with MS so refer to link in sig
 9 years ago '04        #699
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 1445 1445
i hate the fact they take ur weapons away, i tried to shot my way in. i k!lled the 1st couple of grauds but when i went in the door i got rushed by 4 dudes lol and they took my s**t damn it
 9 years ago '04        #700
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 1067 1067
damn, i think i'ma wait for the package with all three to come out, i copped the first dlc and haven't even played it yet, i haven't played this s**t since i beat it...
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago