The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-03-2009, 03:38 PM         #621
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u can save the game right at the end where you are in the chamber or putting the girl in there. and just walk right out after u beat it. reload the save. always have multiple saves. i have over 200 dif saved games. just save your game every 20-30min and dont overwrite. make new saves
 9 years ago '05        #622
t-redrum 
space
space
$1,963 | Props total: 7 7
how do i put that slave collar on Flak. i shot him with the weapon and he was dizy.
 02-04-2009, 12:09 PM         #623
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t-redrum said:
how do i put that slave collar on Flak. i shot him with the weapon and he was dizy.
after you shoot him go through the options it gives you one should allow you to put it on him if not get the other 3 slaves i had no issue sending him there i freed him leter
 9 years ago '05        #624
t-redrum 
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
after you shoot him go through the options it gives you one should allow you to put it on him if not get the other 3 slaves i had no issue sending him there i freed him leter
ok i will try again today.
 9 years ago '05        #625
t-redrum 
space
space
 t-redrum said:
ok i will try again today.
got it it was simple
 02-06-2009, 04:37 PM         #626
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G4 tv did a " 5 reasons we love fallout video "

Check it out below

02-06-2009, 04:49 PM         #627
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for anyone having trouble getting all 10 intel cases in OA here is a video that will help and dont forget that you get a new perk if you get all 10 cases

9 years ago '04        #628
Chea! 
space
space
space
$998 | Props total: 0 0
I have 17 of the bobble heads. But 2 of them, i don't think I can get now b/c the one is in Vault 101 and that has been closed off to me b/c I did the mission where i return home and then i'm not allowed back in. And the one in the place where I destroy the enclave but now i can't get back in there. So if i start a new game and collect those 3 others will that count as finding all of the bobbleheads for my achievement?? Thanks for the help.
 9 years ago '05        #629
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
Nope.

It has to be all on one character.

All bobbleheads must be on one stand.
 9 years ago '04        #630
Chea! 
space
space
space
 Afekz said:
Nope.

It has to be all on one character.

All bobbleheads must be on one stand.
Hideous. Thanks for the response tho.
 02-08-2009, 09:35 PM         #631
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sux man im on playthrough 4 now and I got the vault 101 one before i took my test
 9 years ago '04        #632
Chea! 
space
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
that sux man im on playthrough 4 now and I got the vault 101 one before i took my test
I didn't really know about the bobbleheads b/c I didn't look at any manuals or things like that until about my 70th hour into the game. So I can just do it again b/c I only have like 7 more achievements to get anyway. The neutral karma and the bad Karma ones, and the 20 bobble heads. So i'll just k!ll 2 birds with one stone.
 9 years ago '06        #633
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
I couldn't imagine playing through this game 4 times even as good as it is.
 02-09-2009, 05:15 PM         #634
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chea! said:
I didn't really know about the bobbleheads b/c I didn't look at any manuals or things like that until about my 70th hour into the game. So I can just do it again b/c I only have like 7 more achievements to get anyway. The neutral karma and the bad Karma ones, and the 20 bobble heads. So i'll just k!ll 2 birds with one stone.
for the karma achievements just reload a save right after you get the first achievement and then go give money to the church for good or neutral and hack a red computer for bad karma or neutral get em all in one shot

KSoraci7 said:
i find something differant almost everytime and ive used a differant build with each character so far also one of my guys was a race guy just to see how fast i could do the game
 9 years ago '07        #635
kold107 
space
space
space
$548 | Props total: 20 20
 KSoraci7 said:
i couldn't imagine not pkaying this game through 4 times or more , i loved it soooo much the best game ever IMO, just so much to it, if u didnt play it through a couple of times u must not have got your moneys worth IMHO.
 02-13-2009, 04:20 PM         #636
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New weapons and quests in the steel-making industrial zone emerge via OXM

The first details on Fallout 3's second DLC pack, The Pitt, have arrived via the latest UK Official Xbox Magazine.

The Pitt takes place in Pittsburgh's steel-making industrial district, described by OXM as a "stunning dystopia that's unlike any other area in Fallout 3's world".

The Pitt consists of a large 'dungeon' area, an abandoned steel yard, as well as a settlement divided into two halves; Downtown, occupied by slaves, and Haven occupied by their masters.

For the first time players will be able to interact with Raiders other than by f!ghting them, says the mag, and one major quest has you taking on the role of a slave, investigating rumours that the Raider boss has found a cure for mutation.

Side quests and unique items are promised, naturally, including the fearsome-looking Auto Axe, which a bit like a chainsaw crossed with a Black & Decker hedge trimmer.

The Pitt is due for release in March.
 9 years ago '08        #637
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
 TriangleOffense said:
New weapons and quests in the steel-making industrial zone emerge via OXM

that sounds tight, i havent even finished the game yet im exploring the whole area and finding new sh*t before i go in the last quest...
 02-13-2009, 07:28 PM         #638
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SXL said:
that sounds tight, i havent even finished the game yet im exploring the whole area and finding new sh*t before i go in the last quest...
make sure you have a game save to return to before you finish the last 2 quests PM me if you want to know exactelly when to set your save up I dont want to spoil anything on here
 9 years ago '08        #639
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
 TriangleOffense said:
make sure you have a game save to return to before you finish the last 2 quests PM me if you want to know exactelly when to set your save up I dont want to spoil anything on here

I did the save when the leader chick from the brotherhood asks me if im ready to roll out....I told her i needed time and saved there
 02-13-2009, 08:47 PM         #640
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SXL said:
I did the save when the leader chick from the brotherhood asks me if im ready to roll out....I told her i needed time and saved there
perfecto bruh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy