Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #601
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
DLC is dope...Been playing it for a while...I was running out of things to shoot at out in the Wasteland :laughing19:
 9 years ago '04        #602
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1071 1071
 DaRealMrLRP said:
I love the game i really do .. just like i stated wit Iggeymu, i work for a living so my time dedicated to this game arent all in one shot but accumulated over a long period of time. I am hoping to play the game 2 more times (to unlock the other achievements) but wont finish the game officially until march (time off permitted) just because i want a reason to continue straight forward past what we know as the end now
^i hear all of that, but i was just answering your question as to why one would beat a game knowing that DLC that would expand the gameplay is coming out...

Last edited by Big War; 01-29-2009 at 06:00 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #603
t-redrum 
space
space
$1,963 | Props total: 7 7
help what i need to blow up megaton i dont have where do i get it at. i had on e but dropped it. i forgot the name of it but i know yall know. thanks u.
 9 years ago '04        #604
Big War|M 
space
space
^whoever can decipher that code you just wrote will help you...
 01-29-2009, 02:02 PM         #605
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big War said:
^whoever can decipher that code you just wrote will help you...
lmfao .. i guess homie on his own island
 9 years ago '05        #606
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 1456 1456
 t-redrum said:
help what i need to blow up megaton i dont have where do i get it at. i had on e but dropped it. i forgot the name of it but i know yall know. thanks u.
what the fu*k are you talking about?
 01-29-2009, 06:21 PM         #607
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t-redrum said:
lliks evisolpxe hgih a htiw notagem pu wolb nac uoy
 01-30-2009, 05:51 AM         #608
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
lliks evisolpxe hgih a htiw notagem pu wolb nac uoy
lmao .. sad part is i bet u homie couldnt translate that
 9 years ago '05        #609
t-redrum 
space
space
$1,963 | Props total: 7 7
 DaRealMrLRP said:
lmao .. sad part is i bet u homie couldnt translate that
i could and am glad he understood what i was saying lol. so where do i get the item from to blow that thing up
 9 years ago '07        #610
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,860 | Props total: 2379 2379
I just completed Operation: Anchorage. Took about 2 and a half hours and the loot was well worth it.
 01-30-2009, 03:41 PM         #611
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t-redrum said:
i could and am glad he understood what i was saying lol. so where do i get the item from to blow that thing up
u gotta level up and put the stat points u receive to ur explosive ability ... its pretty simply actually .. but i could imagine it hard to figure out if u aint got a tv that displays the words n shyt correctly
 9 years ago '04        #612
Yung C 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 33 33
Ayo!! Does anyone know where the Dish/satellite is in the Museum of Technology, needed to fix that Radio Signal???

sorry for the vagueness i dont have the game on right now so i dont remember the exact names of everything
 01-31-2009, 09:14 PM         #613
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its in the room wit the super mutant master and super mutant brute ... u gotta go to the side of the UFO structure wit the satellite on the sides .. its pretty much in front of u, i missed it to tho so im not saying its obvious but once u spot it u give urself a big DUH !!
 02-01-2009, 09:27 AM         #614
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung C said:
Ayo!! Does anyone know where the Dish/satellite is in the Museum of Technology, needed to fix that Radio Signal???

sorry for the vagueness i dont have the game on right now so i dont remember the exact names of everything
all the way down at the bottom just keep going down when you come to the flight of stairs with the super mutants on them k!ll them all and go up to decode the computer then follow it all the way down and its through the last hallway in the middle of the room
 02-01-2009, 02:30 PM         #615
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dlc too short, even if 2 more comin.g too short
 9 years ago '06        #616
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Alright dont read this if you haven't beaten the game I don't want to ruin it for anyone

**spoilers***

So I beat the game earlier today and I went through with the Take it Back mission that ends the game once you finish it. I wouldn't have done the mission if I knew that was when the game is gonna end but I still thought it was cool how it talked about how evil I was and how I was full of greed, cruelty, etc :dancingcool:

Anyways what did you guys end up doing once you beat the game? did you stop plyaing it? did you replay the game? There was still so many things that I hadn't done in my game yet so I wish I never did that last mission... bout to go load an old save and play it from there.

***spoilers***
 02-01-2009, 06:10 PM         #617
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
Alright dont read this if you haven't beaten the game I don't want to ruin it for anyone

***spoilers***
what you should have done is right after you go to the citadel make a save then beat the game and go back to that save because everything you do after you enter the citadel is blah as far as items and stuff anyway but yes once i beat it I reloaded my save and just kept playing on the quest shows active but ive beat it about 5 times now played through the whole game 3 times all differant story endings each time
 02-02-2009, 09:50 PM         #618
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Todd Howard was on OXM Podcast this week and talked about the next fallout DLC stating that it is " a little more civilized than in the game " and " it is not a simulation you do actually travel to pittsburgh ".

The pitt is bigger and will play longer than Operation Anchorage said Howard with the 3rd one being the largest. Among other things said he noted that you will need triple the XP to get to a level 30 making it very difficult to do "you will have to do everything in the game to beable to get there, side quests, wandering etc."

total achievement score will be 1350 after the 3rd DLC with another 100 coming to The Pitt and 150 coming to BHOS " a.ssuming that is all we do"

listen to the fullpodcast here

9 years ago '04        #619
Big War|M 
space
space
"assuming that is all we do"... wow...

i really do hope they milk the hell out of this game, much like criterion is doing with burnout paradise...
 02-03-2009, 03:12 PM         #620
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big War said:
"assuming that is all we do"... wow...

i really do hope they milk the hell out of this game, much like criterion is doing with burnout paradise...
i wouldnt call it milkin it but if the support is the same that would be fantastic
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago